Slave Velvet Rose Dehali

User Image

I am this many years old:
I was born this:
female
My Race:
Human
This is the life I have lived:
Velvet's mother was a rich noble woman and very known throughout the land. One day Velvet's home was attacked by bandits. They killed her mother in her sleep, but took velvet because of her beauty. When they learned how much trouble she was, they sold her to a slave trader. From there he tried multiple time to try to break her very soul, but has been unsuccessful.
This is how I act:
Velvet was a kind, caring person, but became hard and silent when sold as a slave. She keeps to herself and doesn't speak a word. If someone could break her ice shell, she would be very kind and open to them.
What I am looking for in a master:
She wants a master who is kind and willing to be her friend.
These are much more the parlor tricks:
She can create things out of ice
Weapon of Choice:
She uses her bow and arrow made from magical ice that never misses.
My Master:
none yet
I can do this parlor trick:
She has a very beautiful voice that has been said to melt the hearts of cold blooded killers.
I like these things:
Roses, any form of art, and animals.
I dislike these things:
Being owned, war, and people who think they are better than her.
My True Master:
Vampire_Rose808

Master Damien Rileys

User Image

I am this many years old:
I was born this:
Male
My Race:
Vampire
This is the life I have lived:
Damien grew up with his father who was the owner of the mansion he remains on. At one point he was happy, but that was so long ago. He just got the mansion into his care, his father died in a hunting accident. One night vampires attacked, turning Damien. He has been living the life every since.
This is how I act:
Damien is a very cold and cruel person. He doesn’t have any room in his heart anymore. He loves to see others in pain, and feeds off of a lot of the people that work for him.
What I am looking for in a slave:
follows orders, attractive, able to show emotions like fear
These are much more the parlor tricks:
He has the regular vampric abilities. (enhanced senses, faster, stronger)
Weapon of Choice:
himself
My Slave:
no one yet
I can do this parlor trick:
He is very skilled in music.
I like these things:
~Blood
~Screams
~A good slave

I dislike these things:
~Sunlight
~Clingy people
~People who think they can kill him

My True Master:
Zoney Girl

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Slave Velvet Rose Dehali

User Image

Velvet Rose Dehali sat in the slave auction room waiting to be chosen by her next master. This was her fifth time waiting for the chance of being set free. She bit her lip and sighed watching every person pass her. Apparently many had heard of her foul behavior and didn't want her. She leaned back against the wall, and she closed her eyes. She no longer had hope of being chosen.

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXDamien Rileys

Are you afraid of the dark.....

Damien yawned and stretched out across the bed, groaning a servant came into his room. "Master Damien, you really must get going." She said meekly. Damien looked at her and sighed. "Very well, leave I must get dressed." The servant nodded and left the room. Allowing Damien to change into a formal dark red suit. Showing the amount of money he had easily. After all not many people could afford the soft fabric that sat on his skin. He smiled and ran a hand through his hair. Today was the day. Get a new slave, a new toy, just something to have some fun with. A smirk played his face and he left the safety of his room.

He took a small amount of time to feed off some criminal that was in his lands and caught. He was satisfied, in a much better mood to go out to look for a slave. Maybe a giving mood. Not likely. He had to find one that would meet his standards. No matter how much he had to pay for it. He was hoping for a female. They always had a sweeter taste and smell to them. Something he like. He walked towards the carriage that awaited him and got it. Leaning back against the seat and closed his eyes. It would be a while before they got to town.

*Few hours later*

Damien stepped off the carriage, cringing ever so slightly in the sun. Not like it hurt him, it just made him a bit weaker and off guard. He was weaker in this, his ablities died down a little but they were still enhanced. He looked around the slave quaters and started to walk. Looking in cell after cell. Waiting until someone caught his eye.

His eyes fell onto a silver haired girl leaning against a wall. Ignoring what people were saying he made his way over to her. "Well what have we here?" He asked and looked at her. She was something to marvel at. "What is your name?" He asked.

.....I'm the reason why you should be.

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Slave Velvet Rose Dehali

User Image

Velvet opened her eyes and frowned. "I am no one of concern. Haven't you heard of the rumors about me? I am untameable, rebellious, and stubborn. So why dont you find antoher slave besides me?" she said and turned away from him. She opened her eyes again. "My name is Velvet Rose Dehali." she said then closed her eyes again.

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Damien smirked and looked at Velvet. "My aren't we a downer." He said to her. "Personally I could care less about rumors, I don't have the best name myself." He leaned against the wall next to her and crossed his arms. He was already intriguded by this one. She had spunk. "Besides I like your....spunk."

He waved the slave master over. He wasn't planning on changing his mind. He was buy the girl, no matter what. He pushed himself off the wall. "Ahh good evening Mr. Rileys, did your last slave run away again?" The slave master asked, like it was a daily thing. Damien only smiled. "You can say that." They didn't run away. He grew tired of them and well drained them. Simple as that. "So how much for Velvet here?" He asked. The slave master looked at him. "For you, lets say 200 gold." The slave master said. It was cheap. Which just made Damien happier, he pulled out the pouch that held the money and paid for her. "Well enjoy this one." The salve master bowed and left. Damien looked over the girl. "Right before we go back we need to get you a new look, come its time you show off your body." He said to her.

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Slave Velvet Rose Dehali

User Image

Velvet growled and got up.She walked out of the place. "Ha you will have a good time trying to tame her.' another slave said. Velvet wasnt going to listen to him even if she just relieved her from being hit by that damn slave master. Velvet sat on the steps of his carriage waiting on him. "I know what you know."she said.

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Damien walked over to know. "And I know what?" He asked her raising an eyebrow. "Who said we were going back home." He pulled her off the steps. "You are getting a new wardrobe first." He told her and dragged her to the market place and to a tailors. He walked in and shoved her towards the girls. "I want you to make her seem for femine, you know what I like my girls to wear." He told them and took a seat and watched the process.

The girls nodded and pulled Velvet off and got her fitted into a few dresses. They finally settled upon one "You look very nice, Master Rileys will be very please." One of the girls said as she added the final touches to the outfit.

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Slave Velvet Rose Dehali

User Image

Velvet growled and pushed the girls away. "Dont touch me!" she growled. Velvet went into a bathroom and shut and locked the door. She wasnt going to let anyone in. "I wont become some barbie doll." she growled.

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Damien sighed. So she had a small attidude problem. He got up. "Girls you may want to leave, I can't insure this will be a pretty show, I have to teach my slave here a lesson." He growled and the girls quickly left. He walked to the bathroom and easily got the door open. He looked at Velvet and crossed his arms. "I would start doing as you were told, your other masters were kind comapared to me and here I am spending good money on you." He walked over to her, grabbed her by the shoulder and shoving her against the wall. Her grasp tight. "Trust me, you will learn to follow your orders if you want to live past today." He hissed into her ear. The threat going through his lips like ice. It was a promise more then anything.

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Slave Velvet Rose Dehali

User Image

Velvet jumped and screamed when he grabbed her. "Go ahead kill me, you will just be doing me a favor." she growled. She tilted her head back and to the side preparing for his bite. "At least ill be with my family again" she shouted.

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Damien chuckled coldly. "You think I would give you want you want. I could just make your life at the worse. Cause you nothing but pain and keep you alive." He whispered in her ear. "I am your master now, you will listen to me, otherwise perpare to fell the worst pain in your life. You will beg me to kill you." He shoved her once more against the wall and dropped her to the ground. He brushed himself off and looked at her. "Lets go you can forget about getting new clothes, I will shove you into something back at the estate." He told her.

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Slave Velvet Rose Dehali

User Image

Velvet got up and walked out. She pushed pass him and ran to the carriage. "I hate him!" she shouted and kicked the carriage. A piece of metal cut her skin and she cursed. "Damn it!' she shouted.

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Damien chuckled and walked back to the carriage taking his time. The bulter looked over at the girl. "Ma'am a suggestion with Master Damien, you follow orders he will grow bored, he grows bored he will get rid of you." He told her softly and wrapped a scarf around the would. "Its a word to the wise." The only reason he was with Damien this long is Damien trusted him. He shared a few things, the side no one saw of the cold hearted vampire.

"Mark are the horses ready?" Damien asked making his way to the them. He looked at Velvet. "Get in the carriage." He ordered her. He opened the carriage door and hopped in sitting down and waiting for Velvet.

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Slave Velvet Rose Dehali

User Image

Velvet smiled. "Thank you" she said. She turned around slowly to walk towards the carriage. She got into the carriage on the opposite side from him."Im ready to go a*****e." she said looking down. Velvet would never allow herself to be tamed.

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Damien chuckled and felt the carriage start to move. "You really are going to be so much fun." He pursed at her and crossed his arm. "Glad I chose you out of all the rest, really this is going to be some good memories." He moved and leaned back against the wall of the carriage. He closed his eyes. What could the girl do, if she tried to het out he would easily be able to grab her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces