Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXDamien Rileys

Are you afraid of the dark.....

Damien shook his head and put his hands behind it. Leaning back he looked up at the ceiling of the carriage. Soon enough they would be home.

.....I'm the reason why you should be.

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Slave Velvet Rose Dehali

User Image

Velvet just sat there starring out the window waiting to come to her new home.

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Damien smiled a little as seeing the estate come into view. The small amount of staff was gather outside. The carriage stopped and Damien stepped out, pulling Velvet after him. He looked at the head servant a red head girl. "Take her to get cleaned up and in a nice dress. Then have her come to my chambers." He ordered and left them. Heading inside.

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Slave Velvet Rose Dehali

User Image

Velvet looked at the girl and frowned. "I will not let them touch me." she growled and backed away from them. She had to fight back, she promised. "I do not wish for anyone to touch me. I can bathe and dress myself thank you very much." Velvet spook in a proud voice; she stood her ground not moving from the carriage.

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Damien turned back and walked over to Velvet with a growl. He grabbed her by the hair wrenching her towards him. "Stop trying to fight my orders. You are going with her whether you like it or not." He hissed and tossed her to the ground. "Drag her there if you have to. Then as asked before my chambers." He crossed his arms. Now waiting to Velvet to go ahead of him.

5,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Slave Velvet Rose Dehali

User Image

Velvet looked straight into his eyes when he had a hold of her. She fell with her hands out in front of her, and her hair fell around her face like a wedding veil. She growled and stood up. "I will go, but she won't touch me!" she growled and pushed her way pas him. She stopped at the door and looked at the red hair girl. "Well you heard 'Master'... now get moving!" she shouted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff