Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
~Rose: The Bloody Rose~

Rose looked up at him and then shifted onto his left side getting herself comfortable and still was hugging him. She never hit anyone like that before and now she had done that to him. Well sure he was evil, rude, grouchy, hateful, scary, not to mention the very fact he had kidnapped her from her small existence in the world, but still one didn't her to be acting kind to him but still there was something about him that made her know she needed to stay for him. Maybe she could help him, calm his insanity down a bit. She pushed him down against the bed and then laid down next to him. clinging to him. She was still crying but it was not as bad as before. She had wondered why he hadn't hurt her or worse but she grasped the cloth and smacked his hand that was messing with the scratched on his face and then she wiped his face and then pulled some bandages out of her pocket and placed them on his cheek. She looked up at him and signed an apology as she looked at him and then signed and asked, "Is the marriage thing really true?" If it was then the two of them really would have their work cut out for them. She slowly closed her eyes and snuggled into him more.

Tricky Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
He watched her hand signs carefully, not sure what to expect from this woman. For all he knew, she could be as crazy as he was. That little "love tap" earlier was proof she was stronger than she appeared- although judging from her reaction she hadn't been aware of this strength before. Interesting. "I don't know. They made me sign some sort of papers.....and said it was legal by state as long as they had both our signatures." He shifted uncomfortably, not used to someone being so....snuggly.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Rose wasn't awake anymore by the point he spoke her about everything. She was snuggled up against him, since he was like a giant heater. She shifted, letting go of him as she snuggled into the nearby pillow slowly moving away from him but still close enough to get warm and stay that way. It seemed she had finally calmed down and was going to sleep through the night.

Tricky Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
"Cheh. Crazy girl." Dominic smiled slightly, pulling a blanket close over them even though he didn't really need it. With his ability to control fire he was basically a walking heater. Laying his head down on a pillow, the infected boy watched her for a few minutes as he slowly drifted off to sleep- his fingers wrapped in some of her crimson hair.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Rose placed her hand on his head.and was petting him as she slept through the night, fellig oddly safe and warm from it all. She slept through the might and awoke at about 9, looking over to find him asleep as well. She placed her hand on the bright pink bandages on his face and then pet his head. She had a long way to go to try and help calm this crazy wold man down. She knew there was no escape unless she wanted death but still she was thinking some sort of life was better than no.e and maybe she could eventually find a way to escape from her prison. She grinned a bit looking at him. He looked funny when he was asleep rather like a small child. She shifted and noticed he had her hair and blinked a bit as she let her thoughts wander from different subjects.

Tricky Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
Dominic stirred slightly in his sleep- hand still holding onto her hair as he shifted. It was like looking at a kitten that had passed out after a big adventure. It suddenly became apparent that Dominic was younger than he tried to pass off as. He couldn't be more than a year or two older than Rose at most. How long had he been here in this crazy place? Was he really an assassin? Or was he a captive like her? Neither? Or both? One thing was for certain- as long as she stuck with this boy sleeping next to her, she had a chance at living. If he didn't snap for good and kill her himself.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
"]~Rose: The Bloody Rose~

Rose glanced at him as she curled up and then she shifted back close to him and closed her eyes she was still so tired and.needed to rest. She.smiled slightly petting.his head.and then snuggling closer to him for warmth and was trying.to be good for a little time at least and besides he was so warm and comfortable as a pillow. She slowly drifted into that midway point of being awake and asleep. .

Tricky Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
"Vincent." The voice behind the monitor screen echoed through the room as the dark figure stared at the man in front of it. "What is you're report on agent cs579?" cs579 was the number that organization X had branded Dominic with. As his handler, it obviously made sense that Vincent was the person that the leaders of the organization called on when they wanted to know how their favorite test subject was doing.

xXxXxXxXxXx

Dominic dreamed that there was a figure sitting in front of him. "Hey...." It said quietly. The place that they were in was dark. Very dark. He couldn't tell if it was nighttime or if it was just lights out or if they were even underground. Everything was just a sea of pitch black. "when are you going to let me meet her?" The voice of the other asked, tilting it's head to the side.

xXxXxXx

The boy stirred next to Rose as he shifted in his sleep. "Who....are...you?" He groaned, brows furrowing as he moved. It was obviously a bad dream.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
[]~Rose: The Bloody Rose~

Rose was fast aeep by this time and she was currently holding o.to his arm as she slept. It was a strange thing but given all that had happened it was pretty normal. She draws she was in a large garden full of flowers, running and jumping through them all. The sun slowly began to set and she found herself in front of a door. In her dream she loomed to be about eleven or twelve since it was before her accident so she dreamed and spoke in her dreams. She looked at the door wondering if she should open it or not. She knocked softly on the door and then walked inside of the door. "Hello? Is anyone here?" Her soft voice echoed through the darkness. She felt around for a light switch but had no luck. "Is anyone here?" She asked again, closing the door behind her as she ventured further into the darkness .
[]

Vincent looked at his screen and stopped filling out paperwork and shrugged. "He just went home he hasn't slept with her and is still grouchy and unstable... anything else ya' wanna know. He got the job done and there's not been an explosion yet so I assume he and the girl are fine... and he's hasn't called to hide any bodies. .." The older man called Vincent was Dominic's handler and was not one to be pushed around.

Tricky Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
"Hello there." A voice said from behind her. The room suddenly lightened, revealing a beautiful room that looked to be made for a child about her age. There was still no sign of whoever had spoken, but at least it was brighter now.

xXxXxXx

"Vincent....." The figure sighed. "If Lady Kaede's plan is going to work than we need him to be compliant. He is still too wild. As his handler you should be teaching him to be more compliant." Another figure stood up, silencing the first one. "Just continue monitoring them for now, please. Let us know of any changes in behavior patterns or if his powers increase." A woman's voice this time- deceptively warm and pleasant. "Oh, and regular updates on how he interacts with the girl would be most welcome. That is all for now." The figure tilted her head, as if smiling at him.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Rose looked at the room and let out a small gasp. "Wow. . . How neat." She stated before she turned around to speak to the voice. "Hello there!" She added with a smile..
[]

Vincent glanced at the screen and raised an eyebrow at them and got a smirk. "How sweet showing concern for the boy now. . . You all are stupid. He is wild because all moral and such was shut out if his brain leaving the animal instinct alone," he murmured before he closed the laptop and snorted. "What a pain. . ." He muttered as he took a drink from his nearby glass .]

Tricky Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
The figure stepped out of the shadows, and away from the door he had been leaning on. It was a boy looking about fourteen with messy hair. He wore a grey jacket over a white shirt and ripped jeans. The boy's amber eyes stared at hers for a long moment as he took step after step towards her-until they were only a couple steps apart. A bright grin suddenly formed on his lips as he spread his arms and embraced the younger-Rose in a tight hug. "You're here! You're really here! Now I'm not alone anymore!" The boy crowed.

"Vincent~"A woman's voice called from down the hall. "Who are you talking to, honey? Don't tell me it's those old fribbles again."

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Rose was a bit confused by the young boy but she giggled, hugging him back since it was nice to feel some warmth and feel wanted after such a long time. She tilted her head looking him over, there was something about him that just had her curious to several things. "Um. . . Hi there what do you mean?" Her voice was small and meek before she smiled. "What's your name?" She looked at him with big, bright eyes .
[]

Vincent snorted as he took another drink of his scotch and sighed, "As usual dear they want me to push that young fool towards the girl but he has to warm up to her first but miss Queen bi*- ahem.. sorry dear I almost slipped. Anyways she wants updates and I said I would when I had one.".

Tricky Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
"I've been waiting since day one to meet you. My name is Aaron." The boy smiled, his eyes closing into slits- giving him a very cattish or fox-like face as he beamed a smile at her. "You're the first person I've ever gotten to talk to....besides the grump meister anyways; but D never remembers most of our conversations." The boy chatted, seeming ecstatic to have someone to talk to. "Hey, do you want to play with me?"

The sound of a woman snorting came from the doorway as a petite woman with long, luscious dark chestnut brown hair stood there, arms crossed with a ladle in her hand as she rolled her eyes. "Go figure. And how are the little darlings doing?" She asked, tilting her head curiously as she eyed her husband.

"Lady Kaede- are you sure allowing a fool like that in the organization was a good idea?" the elder asked for the millionth time as he wiped his brow. The woman in front of him simply smiled as she picked up some papers and appeared to show interest in glancing through them. "Vincent may be a fool-but he's a brilliant fool and the only one I can trust to handle that boy."

((hmmm....hey I have an idea that could give Vinney more of a "tie" to Dominic/Aaron and explain why he tries to look out for him. Could I run it by you? oh, and sorry that this post is kind of blah It's really late and I'm too tired to make it fancy. =w= ))

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Rose looked at the boy and pet his head, taking note of how soft his hair was. She then looked at him something seemed familiar about the way he looked. She nodded when he asked if she wanted to play. "Yes! I want to play with you.... huh..... that's not nice to do.....D? Weird name..." .
[]

Vincent nodded to his wife and then chuckled, "The old hag wants to act motherly now... anyways what's for dinner? That brat you call a darling has ignored bullied and scared the girl mainly....poor thing's like a kitten that's been seperated from its mother." He added as he looked at his phone, "Maybe I should go checkup on them...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff