Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
"That old man was here?" Dominic groaned. "Let me guess- he probably went through all the cupboards and both of the closets." Dominic's "handler" claimed that even among the agents the boy was a spartan, or some kind of Robot. Dominic's eye twitched in visible agitation. He didn't like it when the old man went through his things, or worse left things....
"He didn't leave any weird clothes did he?" The boy groaned. "Last time he tried to force me into a yellow plaid tuxedo and a bow tie." Dominic didn't care much for fashion, most of his outfits consisting of simple black and white, but even he knew that was a bad combination. Wondering just what kind of "surprises" the handler had left this time besides food, he turned to look at Rose just as she explained what was in lemonade. "It has sugar?" He said, surprised.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
~Rose: The Bloody Rose~

Rose tilted her head at him and then nodded to his words. She placed her fork down, seeing as they were talking at the moment. She started to sign after he spoke, "Yes he came and dropped me off some clothing, groceries, and he had some files for you to look over. He said you were no good, a raggamuffin, and a weird robotic form of creature.' She giggld getting a picture in her head of the suit and what it might have looked at on him, starting to sign as she laughed. "Well it would be funny to see. Yes, sugar is rather important but I like a little tartness so I add less than most.' She placed his hand on his arm, patting it as a form of sympathy and then let out a small yawn.

Tricky Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
~That's it. I'm assassinating him later.~ Dominic growled as he pictured what Rose described. Making a mental note to plan his handler's untimely demise in a way no one would suspect him, he tilted his head as Rose described what lemonade was. ~I suppose she expects me to drink some now.~ He thought, looking at the girl's hands, then to the pitcher, then to the glass in front of him. Rose said that she liked it tart better than sweet-which was just fine with Dominic. Sweets were gross. But what if the tartness was actually there to disguise a different flavor altogether? He could be sitting in the middle of a trap. Not knowing what to do without causing some sort of argument, Dominic was about to raise the glass to his lips when he saw her yawn. "Tired?" He asked, pausing in what could have been his last move, setting the glass aside as he studied her.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Rose watched him, he really was insane and was looking at her as if she was trying to kill him or something. Just to sate his overactive imagination she took his glass and took a sip of his lemonade, though it was small, and then placed the glass back down. 'What an idiot, what could I do to him? Put a vitamin in his drink?' Her thoughts echoed in her mind as she then realized her had been talking to her and she snapped out of her thoughts and nodded, slightly. She began to move her hands super fast like lightning, as she signed to him, "Yes I am afraid I did not sleep well last night at all...." There was a long pause before she continued with her message to him. "Nice of you to ask, thank you." She then swiftly picked up her fork and began eating shrimp after shrimp in her bites of salad and vegetables. She was a rather slow eater and for some reason she would make sure you couldn't see her right wrist, nor would she turn her head to the left in fear of people seeing some of the scars she had sustained from the car crash. She was a strange one indeed but she still had no clue why she was all of a sudden his wife and captive in this house, I mean who or what could she tell someone. She would either be killed or be called a lunatic and sent to the mad house or worse.

((Trying to think of a gooooood post for WHY ME! Gonna bring in the Grandma! Then..... a few allies. muwahahahahahahah. AND THE EVIL LADY!))

Tricky Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
Dominic watched in shock as the girl took his drink and sipped out of it- as if to say 'oooh look it's terrifying.' He had to hand it to her-this girl knew how to prove a point. Glancing at the glass one last time, he took a gulp and stared in surprise. It actually....wasn't that bad. He took another sip as she began to move her hands fast enough that he could barely keep up with it. "Ah- well I can show you the spare bedroom after dinner." Crap. HAD he shown her around the house? Dominic tried to think back to that first day....

'After dragging the petrified girl to the place he lived, he had practically thrown her into the building and glared at her from the door. "Toilet is down the hall. Feel free to run if you want but you'll be gunned down." And he had left.'

....Nope. Definitely not the best house tour. Dominic mentally swore as he took a long sip of lemonade before starting on the dinner she had cooked, convinced now that tonight's dinner wasn't poisoned. He glanced up under his long eyelashes to watch her hastily eat, and noticed the way she turned her body so as to hide certain parts of it but didn't comment. This was not going well....

((I FINALLY HAVE A FREAKING WEEKEND!!!! crying **tears of joy** omg worked eight days in a row I am DEAD. X.X especially after having one of our cashiers flip out the other morning-it was INSANE.
XD Yay bring on the awesome posts! XD ))

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Rose was munching on her salad when she noticed him watching her and slowed down her eating. She let out another yawn as she went to take a sip of her lemonade. She nodded to his offer of a tour and then slowly kept eating dinner. The girl was tired, but she wouldn't go to bed just yet. She had to clean up the dishes, fix the laundry, and clean some other areas around the house. She poured another glass of lemonade and since she had finished her dinner she cut herself a piece of the tart and then began to eat it. She would be able to clean after she finished eating, though she kept yawning as she ate.

Tricky Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
She kept on yawning. The girl-Rose-said she hadn't slept much last night. Dominic wanted to smash a plate. Throw a table. Something. He hadn't gotten much sleep either, but he had to wonder just what the girl had done to exhaust herself to the point she was letting her guard down near someone who was practically a stranger. "Finish you're dinner. Then you're going to bed." He said as he finished the salad.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Rose was chewing on a bite of her tart and then she choked on her tart, hearing his words to her. He wanted her to do what? Go to bed, oh no no she could not do such a thing yet, she had to clean and everything else at the moment. She shook her head and began to sign frantically, "No no no! I must clean the dishes, the couch, the living room, and the kitchen. I can't go to sleep. No, I can't sleep right now." She yawned several times through her barrage of signing and didn't even realize she had finished her tart. It was funny that she, a barely 5' 5 girl was telling him no actually it was really comical.

Tricky Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
Dominic stared at her, the same serious perma-frown look that clearly said "obey-me-or-else" written on his face. "This is my house-you are just a guest. The dishes are my responsibility. And anyway you're already about to pass out." Nine hells- were ALL women like this?! Couldn't she SEE she was pushing her body to it's limits? He sighed, and put on the face that he used when he was about to step onto a killing field. "If you don't do as I say I will make you go lie down, little girl."

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
]~Rose: The Bloody Rose~

Rose looked at him and held up her left hand on which she had had a ring forced on her hand with a glare that said, 'I'm not and you can't make me', and began signing at him, "According to this and all the other insanity I'm not JUST a guest and I made the mess so I will clean it up. I want to clean and I am not that tired!" She finished signing at him and then crossed her arms, sticking her tongue out at him. She was not going to be bullied into going to bed when she had so much to do. She started to gather her plates and then placed them in the sink. She thought he couldn't make her go to bed but in reality he probably could just pick her up and drag her there.

Tricky Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
Dominic froze in his seat as she held her hand up to his eye-view. He could feel the hair on his head stand straight up for a minute- giving him the look of a cat that had just been startled. He hadn't expected her to be conscious when he was being given the order to 'care' for her. The director and lead scientists in charge of X were all very interested in why he had spared this girl's life. They had thought it best to experiment-and see what would happen when they tried forcing the two to live together. Dominic had been handed papers to sign, and a ring he was told to wear on his finger- a plain gold band that matched the ring on Rose's finger. According to the Director in order to follow through with this "little experiment" the two were married by state law. Dominic didn't know what "married" meant-- but he did know that two people lived together when they were married. And supposedly did things together.....
A light bulb flashed in his head as a lazy, arrogant smile crossed his face. It was the kind of smile that could send a true fear through the heart of the most hardened fighter. Fine then- this was another type of battlefield. And if Rose wanted to play like that, then he could play too. Getting up silently, he followed her into the kitchen and waited for her to set the dishes down. It wouldn't do to have broken crockery since he rarely went shopping, even in the little town X had built specifically for it's weapon-soldier's needs. He didn't like large crowds. He waited for her to turn, as he knew she would come back for the rest of the kitchenware out on the table. The moment she turned he promptly picked her up around the waist and slung her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes- and headed for the bedroom.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Rose wondered what on earth he was thinking as she was washing the dishes that she had used to make their dinner and then once she had put the last dish into the dish drainer. She decided to go back for the other ones. She wondered what he would do since she had told him no, but still, he wouldn't do anything to brash, right? She shook her head as she walked into the dining room and then she found herself being lifted up into the air and then being tossed over his shoulder. She was rather confused as she was carried down the hallways and then into a nearby bedroom. She blinked, rather confused as she was carried along.

Tricky Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
Dominic was silently thankful that she didn't struggle too much. He probably surprised her. The next part of this "little battle" was about to get a lot harder though, he knew. Going to the spare bedroom- now Rose's room- Dominic walked to the bed and flipped her over onto the bed so that she was facing down on her stomach, where he proceeded to grab each end of the covers and wildly tie them around her- the end result being Rose wrapped in layer after layer of blankets to the point that only her head showed. It looked like a little red-headed caterpillar was laying on the bed. Or a Rose Burrito. "Let's get something straight girl- I did not want you to be here." Dominic's eyes were stormy and glazed over. What might have been a normally cool amber was now a frosted yellow. Rose had pissed him off and he wanted her to know it. "This is not a safe place for humans like you. But my bosses apparently think otherwise-so now we're stuck with each other. Which means you are as of now my responsibility." Lay down the facts, make her understand she was property. A small voice in the back of Dominic's head told him this was probably a little too harsh, but he had to make her understand. If the agency commanded him to do something, he had to follow through with it. He was their 'pet monster.' And now she was stuck living with him. "That means little flower-" He purred in her ear as he leaned down, literally right above her, "That keeping you healthy IS part of my job now. Until I figure out a way out of this mess- you're mine. If you want to do chores, fine. Have a ball doing it. But you are NOT going to work yourself to the point you are exhausted. You are going to stay in this bed tonight. And if you get out...." His feral eyes met hers, an insane grin on his face as he leaned in next to her ear to whisper. "Then as you're new "husband," I'll just have to give you a real reason to be tired."

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Rose was currently struggling as the two fought and he tried to keep him from tucking her into the bed like the mad man he was currently. She glared at him from her fluffy prison and was shifting to get her arms free when she felt his weight on her. She felt her skin crawl from his words to her, still shifting her arms and then finally wrenching her arm free from his captivity she took in his last words and not thinking about it she reared back and whacked him upside the face because he had scared her so bad, she continued to struggle and then headbutted him as she was trying to get free and once she did she ran to the bathroom and pulled a washcloth out of the drawer and got ice cold water on it and scurried back, tear streaming down her face as she walked back into the room and climbed up onto the bed and placed the cloth on his face, still crying because she had hit him. She never did anything like that before. She leaned up and kissed his forehead as she continued to nurse the spot she had whacked on his cheek. She sniffled before she hugged him, trying to apologize, feeling so sleepy and just ready to listen to him for the moment. She thought he felt rather nice and warm, sorta like a giant heated blanket. She soon started to close her eyes, feeling sleepy as she did her best to stay awake.

Tricky Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Streaker 200
Dominic was not expecting her to fight back. Neither was he expecting being slapped into next week or headbutted by a hundred-and something odd pound girl. And he didn't expect it to hurt. He fell back onto the floor, yelping in surprise as he hit his head and began to see stars and little birdies flying around his head-his foot twitching slightly as his body registered he felt pain. "You little...." He growled, checking the side of his head for a concussion. When he pulled his hand back, there was some blood- and he could feel a lovely bump forming, but it didn't seem serious, probably a minor scratch. Before he could react, the girl had ran out of the bedroom. Dominic half-expected to hear the front door slam, but instead a minute later she was back, holding a wet cloth to the side of his head and trying to hold him. "What are you doing?!" He protested, but she wouldn't let go. Feeling something wet fall on his cheek, he looked up to see that she was indeed crying.
~What is this? Stockholm Syndrome?~ He wondered. But he hadn't heard of any captives suffering from Stockholm Syndrome attack their captors- at least not until after they were "rescued." And they had barely spent enough time together for something like THAT to have happened. Why was she doing this? He didn't understand. He had killed people without a moment's hesitation for less than what she had done just now. Why hadn't she tried to run?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff