• Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image

"I love you, I'm sorry"
              "I messed up, can you forgive me?"
              "I need you, please don't leave me"
              "I can't live without you, can you live without me?"

Evanna giggled when Felix said that the royal feast was good, but chinese was fine. But right after he seemed a bit uncomfortable with what he had just said. That made her laugh. Her king was embarrassed over the littlest things. Smiling she kissed him gently, enjoying every second of it. Then she pulled away. "You know you don't have to feel embarrassed about wanting me." she said, her blue eyes piercing his brown ones. Evanna unwrapped her arms from around his neck and slid them down his arms."Because I'm definitely not embarrassed about wanting you."

Where? Bedroom
              With? My Love
              Wearing? Lazy
              Thoughts: Now I know longer want chinese food..
              OOC: Sorry if this post is crap. I have been irritated and I'm slightly losing my mind.

KatieShyDreams
User Image

User Image

"Mу ѕιℓєηcє ιѕ נυѕт
αησтнєя ωσя∂ ƒσя му ραιη..."

…………………………………………

A little smile tugged at his lips when Evanna giggled at his comment. Good. She didn't seem to think he was a pervert. Her giggle turned into a laugh. Scratch that. Maybe she did. Moving closer, she kissed him gently and pulled away after a while. She then said that he didn't have to be embarrassed about wanting her, and that statement only made him blush more. Her eyes then glued onto his. Her eyes were beautiful. An ocean blue, sparkling into his own. He felt her arms unwrap from his neck and they began to run down his arms. This along with what she said next, made goosebumps appear on his arms. He was always easily seduced by his Queen. He couldn't help it. "...." He swallowed gently and nodded with a small smirk. "...I do want you."

…………………………………………

★Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕In Evanna's house.
★Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ﹕My love. <3
★Mᴏᴏᴅ﹕In love.
★Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs﹕"..Oh gosh she's so seducing.."
★Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ﹕New Outfit Change.
★OOC: Aw! Poor thing. :c What's wrong?

User Image

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image

"I love you, I'm sorry"

Evanna knew what she was doing to him. Any thought of Chinese food probably left his brain because it has definitely left hers. The blonde smirked when he said he wanted her. This was good. Dinner can wait. The Queen kissed her King and held one of his hands. If they were going to do this, it would not be in her hallway. Pulling from the kiss, she started pulling her nerd up the stairs going back to her bedroom. She might have been a little eager about being completely alone with her boyfriend considering it doesn't happen as often as it should. When they were in her room, door shut and locked, she kissed Felix again while pulling him closer to her body.

Where? Bedroom
              With? My Love
              Wearing? Lazy
              Thoughts: Now I know longer want chinese food..
              OOC: Well I pissed off someone because I was upset. And then for a little while I was choking up. I couldn't tell if I was going to cry or have a complete panic attack.

KatieShyDreams
User Image

User Image

"Mу ѕιℓєηcє ιѕ נυѕт

…………………………………………

Evanna was like one of those mythical creatures who seduced men into doing what they asked. At that moment, Felix felt like one of those foolish men; though he couldn't help himself. He no longer felt very hungry, only hungry for his Queen. A smirk appeared on her face, and she quickly kissed Felix and held one of his hands tight. He kissed her back, and teasingly she seemed to pull away. Which he didn't want. A little whimper escaped his lips, worried she didn't want to do the same thing Felix was thinking of. Though as she began to drag Felix upstairs back to her bedroom, he knew she had wanted the same thing.

Once in the room, Evanna shut her door, and made sure it was tightly locked. Turning back towards her boyfriend, she walked over to him and pulled him into a deep kiss, holding him close against her body. He smiled a little and kissed her back, this one was full of the passion he had felt for her. A little chuckle escaped his lips as he backed her up against the wall for a moment to continue to kiss her.

…………………………………………

★Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ﹕My love. <3
★Mᴏᴏᴅ﹕Seduced.
★Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs﹕"..Mm..~.."
★OOC: :C Aw... care to explain more or is it too personal?

User Image

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image

"I love you, I'm sorry"

Evanna melted into the kiss when Felix returned it. His kisses were addicting and his touches were sensational. She just couldn't get enough of him. Even when he was standing right before her. She felt the cool touch of the wall and the comforting feeling of her boyfriend. They were thinking the same right now. And luckily for them, Queen Bee keeps protection laying around. She hasn't used them in a long while so hopefully they were still good. The blonde was slowly losing herself in the moment. Her hands made their way toward the edge of her kings shirt. She slowly started to pull it up. She wanted skin to skin contact. Right now.

Where? Bedroom
              With? My Love
              Wearing? Lazy
              Thoughts: ....<3....
              OOC: Not too personal. My heart hurts and I don't know why. And I feel like I'm going to die. And I'm afraid that if I move I might have a anxiety attack.

KatieShyDreams
User Image

User Image

"Mу ѕιℓєηcє ιѕ נυѕт

…………………………………………

When Felix returned the kiss, he felt his Queen relax all over. She was like putty in his hands. They continued to kiss each other, and Felix let his hands roam a bit before he pressed her against the wall to kiss her. Evanna was pressed against him and he smiled. He really wanted this. This would be their second time together, and it would be just as enchanting as the first. This time; they had an actual bed. Feeling her hands rise up to the bottom of his shirt, she slowly pried it off his body. Underneath was a handsomely toned torso. It was almost as if Felix had played a sport or worked out. He then felt her hands find its way to his chest and he smirked. He moved closer and kissed down her neck a few times before his hands found his way to her shirt and did the same; pulling it off.

…………………………………………

★Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ﹕My love. <3
★Mᴏᴏᴅ﹕Seduced.
★Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs﹕"..<3"
★OOC: aw! I know that feeling all too well :c ugh it sucks.. I really hope you get better. Try to relax for a bit?

User Image

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image

"I love you, I'm sorry"

Evanna was completely lost in the love. After his shirt came off, she showed her extreme appreciation for his toned body. She didn't understand how his body could be so toned and he doesn't do any sports. It was like a miracle. The blonde wasn't complaining at all. Matter of fact she was extremely grateful. Her shirt came off as well and they were back onto each other. His skin was warm, soft, and comforting. But it wasn't just his shirt that she wanted off. Her hands went to his pants and she started to pull them off.

-Time Skip-

For the second time, they have completed the act of love. She felt amazing and this time she remembered the protection. It wasn't the exact same as the first time, but it was just as good. Not just good. Amazing. Perfection. Marvelous. And many other words that Evanna was too tired to come up with. The wonderful difference between their first time and the second time was the bed. And also privacy. No one was going to walk into the room let alone the house for another couple of hours. There was no rush to get dressed.

Queen Bee trying to catch her breath and regain her strength. Felix wore her out again and she was kind of weak. She moved closer to his body, cuddling him. Another benefit to having the bed. Cuddling was possible. She kissed his chest and then looked up at him. "Was this time better than the first?" she asked.

Where? Bedroom
              With? My Love
              Wearing? Naked
              Thoughts: ..oh Felix..
              OOC: I hope so too. And Roleplaying does relax me. So I'm alright. I'm afraid to sleep.

KatieShyDreams
User Image

User Image

"Mу ѕιℓєηcє ιѕ נυѕт

…………………………………………

Felix felt hypnotized by his Queen, and at this point, she had complete control over him if she chose too. When his shirt came off and was thrown to the side of the room, Evanna began to examine his torso as if it were some sort of treasure. As a matter of fact, Felix did used to play sports. When he was younger anyways. He was a complete athlete back then and quite popular in his older school, but once his anxiety took over, a few years later; he stopped doing such things. He turned into a completely different person and bullying started. From there, things went downhill. However, now things began to change once more. He was madly in love, and she felt the same way. Pretty soon they would move into an apartment together and even have a child. Things were perking up. Leaning back up against his Queen, he gave her kisses of love down her beautiful swan neck, and her hands met the waist band of his pants. She unbuttoned them, and off they went. Things were about to get heated.

-Time skip-

A soft exhale and grunt was released from Felix's lips. He was completely drained; exhausted. He just wanted to lay in that bed forever. This was their second time, and it was beautiful. He lay snuggled up to his Queen who was equally as exhausted. They were both covered with the blankets and he rested his head on Evanna's chest. He heard her heart pumping, and her breathing was a bit quick, as if she were trying to catch her breath. He cuddled against her a bit and sighed, a small smile on his tired face. He sat up a bit and focused his attention to his girlfriend's face, and seeing a smile painted across hers, made his stomach flutter as if he had a million butterflies traveling through it.

She had then got on top of him and cuddled close. Followed by that was a kiss to his chest. She looked at him with a smile and asked if this time was better than the first. That was a hard question to be honest. This time had a lot more different positives, such as the bed, privacy, no rush; but for some reason he felt the first was the one he would never forget. He gave her a smile which was followed by a chuckle. "...To be honest, it was amazing. Though I feel the first time was the one which will never be forgotten, considering where it took place, and that it was our first time that got you pregnant with our child." He smiled, about to roll over on top of her to rub her belly. But then he blinked, and realized something. The child. They committed the act of love. With a child inside of Evanna. Oh god. What if they hurt the baby?!

Felix's eyes widened and he swallowed, biting his lip. Then with a worried expression on his face, obvious by his furrowed eyebrows, he stated quickly, "...E-Evanna. The baby! Was it safe t-to have se--.... t-the baby. W-What if we h-hurt...i-it?" He began to stutter a bit, concern over ruling his previous feeling of bliss and relaxation.

…………………………………………

★Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ﹕My love. <3
★Mᴏᴏᴅ﹕Pure bliss; Concerned.
★Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs﹕"...oh no.."
★OOC: Hey sweetheart. How have you been feeling?

User Image

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image

"I love you, I'm sorry"

Felix was right about their first time. It was unforgettable. Considering it was in a library janitor closet and that was where they conceived a child. But this time was still just as wonderful. The blonde just liked the fact that she could relax in his arms without worrying about someone barging in. Her breath returned to normal and her heart beat had gone back to normal. Felix had rolled back on top of her and she smiled. But then he started to freak out. He thought that their act of passion would hurt the baby. Evanna understood his concern, but she knew better. "No. It's fine I promise." she reassured.

The only reason that Evanna even knew that was because she had to do a health project on pregnant woman one year. She found it rather fascinating and that was the only class that she passed without a problem. If she could, the Queen would take that class all over again. "But I guess we should take a break from this until after I see a doctor." The blonde almost forgot about that. Doctor appointments were almost necessary now. Evanna hasn't been to the doctor since her last flu shot a year ago. She hates doctors. They were annoying, bossy, and nosey. There are just some things that they don't need to know. And yet they want to know anyway.

The blonde sat up a little and kissed her king softly before cuddling him again. "But let's not worry about it until after we move away from our parents okay?" That seemed pretty reasonable to Evanna.

Where? Bedroom
              With? My Love
              Wearing? Naked
              Thoughts: ...doctors...
              OOC: Much better. It only happened one other time at school. But since then I'm okay. How are you?

KatieShyDreams

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces