Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lover

Thron shrugged walking over and wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning up for a soft kiss on his lips smiling at him. ”Where to now? I know this place is boring and might only be useful as a getaway place for you.” Yeah she knew that before even coming here.

She knew it was not a great idea, but what choose did she have seeing they were teaming up? She would take a damn scratch over letting one of them win. Smirking at his move she watching Aston move before moving her self already having where she would move set out. Oh she could had won and Suri knew it but well the girl was not a strategy person and over looked her chance. Smiling Suri placed her mark blocking her and smiled.

Frowning softly at those words; she damn well knew that was not a normal or good sign as she sat up and off of him before leaning down pressing her forehead against his. ”Are you sick? I can get you anything you like.” Yep she wanted to return the favor as she moved her head back looking him over with worry in her eyes.

O X X Y X☐☐☐
☐Y O X X☐☐☐
☐Y OO X☐☐☐
☐Y ☐☐Y Y☐☐
OO☐☐☐☐☐☐

Demonic Rogue

"i have no idea.. nothing specific.. It's just one of those lazy day's and i really don't feel like being on hearth today." he said. then transported them to earth. where the old inn used to be. just looking at the place he sighed to himself. he still enjoyed earth much more than hearth. and would way more prefer to be here... Sure there was that new race but they were no fun.. at least not to him.

Vi placed an o on the fourth row on the fourth spot, and was content with it..

Once again Vince shook his head and smiled. "i'm fine just not up to standards to go lighten people out of their pocket money." he said. he then opened his eye, and the one that he popped the blood vessel in was blood red. there was no white left in that eye. "Apparently, I did something today that i shouldn't do often.. or probably at all"

Shameless Lover

Looking around the place he took them to she frowned with a sadden look in her eyes; yeah she knew what they done to this place and did not approve of it at all. Walking forward towards the lake where the underground floors used to be she looked down poking her bare foot into the cool water. ”No one should even be uprooted… just was not fair.” Yep talking about the past and who better to understand it then here? Both with her life and well what she was; having her roots and everything she understood both meanings of that sentence as she slipped back into her true natural form letting her roots go free in the ground as she slipped onto the water; her roots on the edge under the water keeping her on top of the water as she looked down; it would not take too much force to knock her roots free of the ground and sink her into the water; but she held blind trust in Sin, very blind trust.

Suri seeing both of their moves with Aston also getting three in a row she smirked getting an evil little fun idea to make things back in her favorite. Deciding to take a chance as she blocked Vi but before she did it she hatched out her little idea first. ”You do know the winner is going to be the King or Queen for the day right? And the other two will serve them and do what ever they want to do right?” Yep she was seeing if she could get Vi to want to win and not like Aston win because the look in Aston’s eyes and the gasp coming from her too showed she was going to try and win now; she was not going to work with him anymore; well make sure Suri does not win but she damn well would not want to lose now. So would he block Aston or allow her to win?

Hearing the reason and seeing the eye once h opened them she smiled and nodded. ”Then how about I go make us lunch and we can play a card game or few here. Just relax for today okay?” Getting up she was already fetching him a deck of cards to play with as she thought on what to cook.

OXXYX☐☐☐
☐YOXXX☐☐
☐YOOX☐☐☐
☐Y☐OYY☐☐
OO☐☐Y☐☐☐

Demonic Rogue

Sin just closed his eye's and just stood there, his hands balled into Fists. Listening to thron, he just remained silent, and still for ten minutes until his eye's opened and he started to laugh. "The ancient Egyptian philosophy. An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth.. Do you know who it was that made that rule?" he asked. oh it actually had nothing to do with him.. well directly any way... Sure he influenced the whole mythios. of that time period and a lot like it.. But directly he had nothing to do with it.. "But the whole concept is wrong. An eye for an eye leaves the world blind right? well that is where they ******** up. Pay back what has been given to you ten fold. And then you may be the only one left int he world... I like the sound of that better." he added. It was sin's way of saying they took my home i'll take their lives.

the sound of being kind was appealing, But Vi wasn't a ruler and he knew it. So it had no affect on him. As he just smiled and looked at Suri and winked. he then placed his o on the fifth row and fourth over, not blocking aston at all. Actually setting up for her to win.. But if she didn't take that chance, and neither one of them blocked his next move he would win.

Vince just nodded, and relaxed, once she handed him the deck of cards, he began to shuffle them, again and again in different way's. just allowing the addiction to calm down a little bit. he was actually going to say anything about relaxing becasue he still had one more thing to take care of.. Well technically two.. once Kaikane returned.

Shameless Lover

Yeah she felt it; gulping she looked away not able to meet his eyes. She really did not meant o step into an area she should not had stepped into but he did bring her here. If he did not want to be reminded that his home was destroyed then he sure as hell should not come here right? As he spook she still would not look at him moving slowly around and thus away from him; her roots slipping into the sides of the lake going around it getting about a quarter around when he was done. Stopping her back towards him still as she looked down; wondering what would be come of her after the rest were dead. And what would become of her place she grew up on. But did not say anything; mostly fearful of saying something wrong again.

Suri saw his move and well it was a gamble she took; after all there was no way she could block them both; so she blocked the one who had the next winning move. Smiling softly watching Aston as the girl looked a bit shocked and placed her X to make four in a roll. Suri just smiled; seeing he was allowing her to win and oddly touched by it; bowing to Aston who was still in shock she chuckled. ”Great job my Queen, what shall we do now?” Aston looked at the two; she was not used to being the leader but following one of them; so she was stumped and her face showed it.

Grave went into the small half kitchen and started cooking up some fried rice, and shrimp in lobster sauce going Chinese for lunch. Looking over at him smiling seeing him playing with the cards; at least she wanted him to relax until he was in better shape to be active again. ”Any sushi with our lunch?”

Demonic Rogue

"Anubis, The Egyptian god or what ever he was.. i forget it's been way to long.. It's actually loosely based off of me.. Where they got the dog head i will never know.. it's pretty interesting if you think about it.. In my short existence compared to all of theirs.. what have they done? What have i become? who sticks out more. Who has truly lived their life more?" he asked. yup this was all directed at her, Well it wasn't like he would touch her home world.. Sin wasn't a planet destroyer thankfully. , But the original four.. yeah the four elements Ku didn't count becasue she died.. But look at those four compared to the nameless.. in their short life span, they had did way more than any would have thought. though neither of them would have claimed a single event.. well besides romey.. "It's sad to know that they think they could ever control me, or any aspects of my life.. once they are gone, we can move back and start over again if we please.. most probably won't because they were either born there or have become attached.. hell if it wasn't for you i would have died once that move took place.. "

Vi bowed a little before aston and smiled. "What would be your first order?" he asked. You know normally this kind of thing would have come into play after the game of chinese checkers.. Since Vi had no idea how to play that damn game.. And with That Aston's clothes would change to that of one befitting a queen.

Vince tossed a card up in the air, Before catching it back in the deck with out touching it with his hands. he was doing all kinds of card tricks.. Any card trick under the sun he could do. Even the one's the magicians did. . "Yeah sure.. Sushi sounds good. .."

Shameless Lover

Thron knew she was far older then him; way far older as she was counted in millions while he was thousands. And what has she done? Nothing but learn but she was raised in a life style that you had a few hundred million years to live. Turning around smiling at his last words she shook her head softly. ”You would had lived even if I never existed… because you are a survivor and you adapt to anything.” Leaning back she locked her eyes on his and released her roots dropping into the water and just allowing her self to sink. Staring right at him as she fell down slowly under the water.

Suri just smiled seeing the outfit change as Aston was still trying to grasp that she had the say so for the rest of the day! ”I um… umm… How about a tea party?” Yeah no clue what to do at all; so she came up with something they done many times before and something that she felt Suri could do; understanding that she needed to stay close by and not be too active.

Laughing softly at his reply she nodded; once she had the food cooked she let it simmer and vanished. Felting already prepared professionally sushi form the near by town and appearing with it a few minutes later. Setting the trey of sushi on the table then started setting everything else up for them. Having the table finished setting up she sat down and waited for him.

Demonic Rogue

"A survivor? an adapter? I think not. I'd rather have not came back once i died.. But then again i'd rather not have died in the first place." he said. once she started to sink he walked over to the edge and watched, unsure if she would drown or not. But he didn't feel like jumping into save her.. Well not yet anyway.. Especially if she needed saving he could just use his powers.

Yup she did not have an original idea in her head did she? well not that Vi could complain.. he would have probably said the same thing honestly.. unless Dark vi took over.. that would have been interesting. "Then lead the way my queen." he replied.

Vince played with the cards until she had finished coking and preparing everything. And once she was done he got up, And walked into the kitchen joining her at the table to eat.

Shameless Lover

Smiling seeing him watching her, she shifted forms and swam back to the surface breaking the water and smiling as her head came up for air laughing softly. ”I am going to have a cycle soon… I might be a bit different acting during that time.” What the hell did that mean? Simply she was going to molt her petals and scales then rebloom. So her would indeed be acting different, might be moody or might not leave her room or a number of things but during that time she would be unable to shift back and forth between forms until her molting period was over with.

Grinning she looked around and frowned a bit before looking back at him. ”I was thinking right here… unless it would be better to do it in Suri’s room…” Suri smiled and looked around thinking for a moment. ”Outside is fun but we might be interrupted; so inside to be more private would be better and my room is just fine.” Aston grinned and nodded growing excited; jumping up and down she started heading inside to Suri’s room. Suri laughed softly commanding her blood and by the time they arrived the table would be all set; excited she made it where their drinks; all of them would be spiked. Well Suri would not having any spiked because of her condition but theirs would be spiked. Yep cruel woman.

Smiling softly once he joined she nodded serving him a plate first then her own. Relaxing with their meal; ”I hope you enjoy; I saw it cooked and decided to try it for my self.” Which meant it would be perfect; with her mimic powers all she needed to do was watch it once and she be able to cook it perfectly.

Demonic Rogue

Sin just shook his head and smirked. "i don't think it's me you need to warn.. not me at all.." he replied. As simple as that, he didn't spend much time with her. yet, hell he was still to busy, And she was off doing her own thing most of the time.. This was one of the few times they had free time together.

Vi nodded and started to walk towards Suri's room, She may be cruel, But vi wasn't going to fall for it.. After all Suri didn't know how he would like his tea today. his taste always changed. It was why he was always the one to sat things up with his powers.. Well that and it just kind of flowed naturally.

First Vince decided to try a bite of the rice and the shrimp. And then moved onto the sushi. After one bite he knew it was good.. well it wans't like he didn't know it would be good in the first place.. She and their father would be the only one's he refused to play in an actual card game.. her mimicking him. which by now she owuld have saw all of his tricks. And shadow for knowing the cards. "It's perfect. Thank you." he said breaking out the soy sauce.

Shameless Lover

Nodding she smiled ”They actually already know about it.” swimming towards him holding her hand up for help.

Who said she was after getting him drunk? She was just going to be after getting Aston drunk really. Besides getting him drunk might lead to dealing with Dark for the rest of the day. No thank you! Reaching the room the door open before they reached it and the table set up perfectly. Aston squealed taking off sitting down in her chair; grabbing one of the cupcakes instantly as Suri laughed softly heading over behind them and fixing Aston her glass; spiking it heavily and hiding the bite with sugar and cream. ”Any stories this time?” Aston looked to Vi; forgetting she made all the choices today; to see if he wanted to listen to a story or not.

Grave perked up at his comment; yeah she did not make the sushi, it would had taken longer to get the supplies and buy form a trustworthy seller; so she bought it from a place she trusted. ”I am glad you like it… so shall we play a game?” Hell she wanted a stress less game; which meant no bets to keep it from getting serious since well she knew pretty much every damn trick he had so not like he could get away with cheating.

Demonic Rogue

Sin held his hand out to her and helped her up with a smirk. "Well good for you... At least they know.. I honestly don't think it concerns me that much." he shrugged. he was just pointing it out. He wasn't afraid of her. never has been, so why would he care about a personality shift?

Vi just looked at aston and shrugged his shoulder. hsi eye's telling her it was up to her. he really didn't care if it happened cool, If not then he would have another tea party later. As For Suri dealing with Dark has she already forgotten that he could take over at any point in time?

Vince continued to eat and looked at Grave when she said game, he then shrugged his shoulders and placed the cards on the table. "doesn't matter to me.. Game or not.. i'm fine with just shuffling the cards." he replied. Which was true, now if he went a few days with out making some kind of bet, or wining something he would have mass withdrawls. but he was still aways off form that.

Shameless Lover

Grinning she pulled a fast one on him; being playful; once he had her halfway up she used her powers quickly to off balance him and drag him into the water with her laughing as they both entered the water. Yep she knew he could get pay back but she was only being playful as she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him; partly to change his mood but mostly because she just wanted to make out with him in the water.

Nope she did not forget, but she did not expect him to come out unless forced; or well not any time soon hopefully. Smiling softly watching the two she cleared her throat as her blood brought over a book as she smiled opening it. ”Enjoy your tea and treats and I shall begin.” Starting to read Aston ate it all up the story as she snacked on cupcakes and sipped her drink; took a few drinks but she would get drunk enough to crash hard and deep; Suri avoided the liquor because of her condition and would finish the book in about an hour as she picked a not too long story.

Smiling softly using her chop sticks to eat with she nodded with a gentle look in her eyes. ”Then dealer’s choice.” Yep if he did not care then they would play something and she did not care if she won or lost.

Demonic Rogue

Why try and change his mood? he wasn't in a bad mood. so why try and change that now? Any how he just kissed back once she did, Luckily he didn't do anything drastic, So he just stayed there kissing her in the water.. If they floated or sank didn't matter.

Vi looked at his own tea and changed it right then and there. Deciding that he wanted earl grey tea, no sugar, and biscuits. Vi then began to drank and eat the biscuits. Which oddly enough were cookies..

Vince continued to eat as he began to shuffle the deck with one hand. And then even started to deal out the cards. he was going to play five card stud.. Essentially texas holdem, But you had all the cards in your hand. "Five card stud. sounds alright right about now."

Shameless Lover

She was having trouble reading what may or may not set him off; so she was taking precautions was all and well she loved the making out too. Moaning softly she would stay afloat holding onto him tighter but she would no progress it beyond the kissing unless he did first and wanted too. She was very content with just making out for a bit.

Finishing the book she closed it smiling looking at the two and chuckling seeing Aston’s head on the table looking up but her eyes closed with her lips parted dead asleep in that heavy drunk sleep. Shaking her head she waved her hand and her blood came up and scooped her up cradling her and taking her out of the room heading to her own bed; yep she was gaining more and more control over her blood and it was becoming stronger too. Looking at Vi she smiled softly sipping on her tea; she was not ready for the tea party to end just yet. ”So what did you think? And questions?” The questions part was not story related.

Smiling softly she nodded continuing to eat her self; picking up the cards with her chopsticks and looking at them setting them in her free hand as she continued to eat. ”Sounds good to me, I am all in for it.” Yep she would be fine with any game they played.

Shilo was still chilling on the roof top; in a hammock with some ice cold lemonade and sandwiches with chips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff