Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Gaian

This is a private rp, no other posting please!

Romantic Gaian

User Image

Lucy Wolfbane

Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow-
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

Everything was hot that summer day making the young brunette wish that it was winter already. She lived in the northern part of Japan where the summers were short and the winters were long, making everything a winter wonderland practically all year round. She missed the ice on the tress and the old folk legends her grandfather would tell her about the Wolfbane tribe, telling her that she is the heir of the tribe and is technically a princess, but she always felt that her grandfather would tell her this just to make her feel special since she was an only child. He would then go on about a prophecy that had to be fufilled after the seven hundreth year of her birth, but considering she hasnt been around for seven hundred years she knows that it is BS. Besides, Lucy had more important things to worry about, like college entrance exams and to finally snag herself a boyfriend this year instead of waiting around. There was no time for silly stories.

At the thought of this she really wanted to hit herself in the face as she hasnt made time for anything but studying her little heart out for school. She was nineteen years old and was about to graduate high school within a month or so and all she has done was stuff her face and study, it was time to have fun for a change right? One would think so, But Lucy just had too much riding on these exams, not to mention to get that scholarship in science that she has been working on for so long. Her grandparents did everything for her, it was by time that she turned around and did something back for them. The last thing she wanted was for Lucy's grandparents to worry about coming up with the money to send their only grandchild to college. "Don't worry...I will work hard..." she said to herself, just as she was walking up the dark street to go home. The poor girl was stuck at extra lessons as she was trying to do almost anything she could to get where she needed to be, if it meant extending her learning by like three hours then so be it, she was just thankful that it was the weekend and there were no classes, so she could use the entire time to study and do homework.

As she rounded a corner she saw a shrine up ahead and sighed as she went to walk past it. Slowly she came to a stop and stared up at the shrine before looking around. It was already late at night, would she still be trespassing if she stopped for a quick prayer? Blinking she slowly walked up the steps and walked onto the grounds, searching for their prayer box. "Strange...they are normally right out in the open" she said to herself and wondered more into the shrine. It was then she saw a shed like building and wondered if the prayer box was inside, as she opened the door she stared down the steps that lead to a wooden box on the floor. Frowning she made her way to the box and clapped her hands while closing her eyes to make her prayer. "I wish....for good health for my grandparents....and for my college entrance exams to go well......and in the midst of everything, I hope I get boyfriend..." she frowned and clapped her hands once more before opening her eyes. As she was about to leave something glittering caught her eye within the well, she blinked and looked down to see if maybe she had dropped something. Suddenly a gust of wind came swooping up and pulling her down into the well. She landed on the ground with a hard thump and groaned as she scraped her knee. Whining, she climbed out of the well to see that she wasn't in the shrine anymore but in a place that definitely wasn't Tokyo.... .

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand-
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep- while I weep!
O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Romantic Gaian

xxxxxxxx Sango
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

"I shall be going now....thank you for the stay" said the young brunette to an elderly couple that waited for her to gather her things before leaving. The couple smiled at her and nodded, "Thank you for helping us miss....that demon will no longer bother us anymore..." said the old man while his wife went to give her a brown cloth filled with something. "Please, take this as a thank you..." she insisted. Sango stared down at the parcel and gave the both of them a warm smile, "Thank you both..." she said with a nod and carried her large weapon on her back as she started to walk away from the house.

Curiosity got the best of her as she opened the cloth to find rice balls in it, she smiled warmly and tucked them away into her pack to eat later. It was going to be a long walk home but it was worth it, the sun was shinning and the storm clouds were keeping their distance. If she was lucky they would just blow over. She was sure she was making her friends worried, but she needed some time to herself. The deed on finding Kohaku was starting to become very stressful for the demon slayer, so much so that she could barely sleep. Kiarrara walked by the demon slayer's side and hopped onto her shoulder for a rest. Sango chuckled and reached out to pet her head before turning at the fork in the road to head in the direction home.

. .....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Can I really save Kohaku?." ▍ ▏

▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄

Wheezing Wolf

Koga

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
" I'll run to the ends of the earth to avenge my tribe!"

The summer sun hung over the lush green lands, and from the forest of the lost stood a proud den of wolves. Their leader was Koga, who had just been appointed a good time ago. It was after Naraku had attacked and slaughtered countless of wolf demons. One being the leader of Koga's pack. Staring over the land from the rocky path, the prince of the wolves breathed in before darting off the side of the large rock he had been. Landing to his feet, he bounded off creating a gust of wind around him. The shikon jewel shards in his legs made him even swift than what his original power had been.

"Oh, no! Koga's off again!" Ginta cried grabbing ahold of his head as Hakkaku ran on ahead of his wolf brethren. Koga had always been their close friend, and after becoming the leader of their clan, the wolf prince was always taking off without a word or so much as stalling his pace to allow them to catch up. It had been like that ever since Naraku. Something was different as Ginta caught up with Hakkaku, usually Koga would be within sight. This time Koga had left the trail blazing, and his two most loyal followers in the dust.

The scent had been faint, and if Koga hadn't been such a skilled warrior it could have gone unnoticed by his nose. It wasn't Naraku's scent, and Koga found himself wondering why he cared all of a sudden. But as the scent grew stronger with each step the demon made the more it became interesting to his nose. There was a wolf demon scent to it, there was no mistaking it. A scent Koga hadn't encountered in a while time, making him pick up the pace.

The surroundings became more clear as Koga began to realize just where he was heading. It was near Kaede's village. The place where that weird well Kagome came through was. But what would it have to do with a rival wolf demon? Koga could barely wait, it was almost like his legs couldn't carry him fast enough even though Koga was barely a blur to the people he passed by.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

Wheezing Wolf

Dark Kururugi

" It's been so long since I've been home... I must make it back!

The air was hot and thick, the dirt path seemed to be never ending. There was no telling how long it had been since the man started walking. Dark had been held up in a manor up in the mountains. Time seemed non existing within the walls he was kept behind. After the demon woman, Yukari had captured him she put him through cruel punishments. Enduring everything, Dark waited until the demon got close enough and released him from his shackles before slaying her. That had been some days ago, Dark couldn't remember.

His body carried on however, though wrecked with pain and exhaustion. His heavy scythe weapon clung to his back as it clunk with the sound of his steps against the holdster on his back. Though he didn't know where he had come from, Dark knew exactly where he was going. Back home, where he had been away from for so long. The village of demon slayers, where he was born and raised. Dark had trained in the way of slaying demons since he was a child, his weapon being a long staffed scythe and chains. Along with a few other weapons and items used for demon slaying. His home was a simple, but honorable place and it meant a lot to him. The people there, they were the kindest he knew of. Then there was her..

Dark's golden eyes focused, famine threatening to obscure his vision. He had to be getting close to his home, all the sights around him pointed that he was getting close. All the land marks where correct, walking along the grassy hillside. As he drew closer, the great and powerful wooden barrier around the village didn't look right a large portion left wide open. Dark dropped his pack and weapon from his body, the relief from it brief as he stumbled into the rumble of his home. "No...." Was all the raven headed man could slip out before descending to his knees and falling to the ground all together from fatigue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" All demons shall suffer.. Especially you.."

Romantic Gaian

User Image

Lucy Wolfbane

Thus much let me avow-
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
All that we see or seem

"okay....everything will be fine...I just....fell asleep! That's it!" she said with a big smile and started smacking herself on her cheeks. The only thing she was able to get out of it was that her cheeks really started to hurt. Sighing she looked around trying to get a sense of what was familiar to her and to her demise nothing was. Panic started to rise her at the thought of her never being able to get home and her missing out on her college entrance exams. All of her hard work the time she wasted on was going to be for naught if she didn't get back. Slowly she turned to the well, if she got to this place by falling in....then maybe she could get out the same way! "Genuis!" she smiled and sat on the lip of the well before pushing herself in. Her body fell to the ground causing her to groan before getting back out again. Frowning she saw that she was still in this strange place like she was ten minutes ago. "Maybe once more...." she said to herself and jumped back in, only to end up back where she started and a bruised knee.

Lucy frowned and pulled herself out of the well and held her bag close to her. "Perhaps...someone has a phone I could use" she said sadly and started to walk. Her shoes kicked a few rocks as she started to walk through the forest, not really knowing her way, but she tried her best to get through. Her school skirt was getting caught on tree limbs and branches, her hair was more likely all messed up, good thing she carried a brush wherever she went. With each passing step the more and more worried she was getting, if she stayed too far away from that well, then what if someone came to get her? Oh now she really done it! Turning around she stopped and saw that nothing looked the same and now she was truly lost. Tears of frustration started to form in her eyes as she tried calming herself down by running a hand through her hair. "It will be okay....everything will be okay..." she kept chanting and stopped when she heard a rustling of leaves behind her. Lucy's body froze as she turned around to see a large angry pig snorting and growling at her. The thing had to be atleast three times her size!

"Good piggy.....nice piggy...." she said trying to back up. The pig snorted some more and started to charge after her. Lucy gasped and started to run, dodging low tree branches and jumping over rocks, trying to run as fast as her legs could carry her. Her legs only slowed down when she reached a dead end of large boulders and found that she couldn't climb them, she turned and watched the pig slow its pace to get ready for the kill. Lucy was shaking and held her bag to her chest, "Someone....help me!!" she shouted and closed her eyes just as the pig took its first step to charge. .

I stand amid the roar
O God! can I not grasp
O God! can I not save

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Romantic Gaian

xxxxxxxx Sango

User Image

Sango wanted to visit her home before going back to the village that she left Kagome and the others at. She hoped that they wouldn't be too upset that she left, considering that Miroku was being his usual self around the ladies. "Lecherous monk...." she said under her breath as she huffed and continued to walk. On the way up to her home she stopped by to grab some flowers for her father and the others, hoping that they are resting well in the graves that she had provided for. A sigh escaped her lips as she tried to not think of the day where her family and friends were slaughtered, leaving their souls to wander forever. She missed her father dearly as well as her brother. But Kohaku was still alive and she was more than determined to get him back, at all costs.

Slowly she walked up the dirt path that lead to the demon slayers village and took in the sights of the rain clouds, frowning as they were coming faster than she thought they would. "We better hurry Kirarara before it starts to rain" she said to her little demon cat as they got closer. Her brown eyes set on a figure that was slumped before the large torn gate of the village and stopped wondering who would be here? Of all places, everyone in the land knew that the demon slayers village was ruined. So why would anyone want to visit. Standing there Kiarara started to hiss and jumped down from Sango's shoulder and transform into her large demon form. Taking a step forward she frowned and walked closer. If it were a demon they would have already attacked, but they just sat there not moving.

Clearing her throat she got closer "Sir!...." she said thinking that it was a villager looking for a demon slayer for help. "The demon slayers village is no more....haven't you heard what had happened?" she asked and placed a gentle hand on the persons shoulder and looked down. Suddenly her eyes widen as she stared at Dark, friend of her fathers and also a fellow Demon Slayer. He...He survived that attack?! Sango was filled with a mix emotion of joy and sadness as she fell to her knees and wrapped her arms around him "Dark.....your alive....." she said softly. Slowly beads of water started to fall from the sky, making Sango look up and at her demon cat. "Quickly....before it starts to pour" she coaxed and helped the wounded slayer inside the remains of the village. She helped him into her old home just as the rain was beginning to pour. "here..." she said handing him some water from her bag, "Dark....how did you survive?" she asked in disbelief, knowing what she saw that day when they went on that mission together.

. .....

Wheezing Wolf

Koga

User Image
" I'll run to the ends of the earth to avenge my tribe"

The patter of Koga's feet against the grass barely made any noise as he approached the well. The gust of wind died down around Koga and the blue eyed man couldn't see anyone around. "Damn it.. The scent couldn't have just disappeared.." Koga thought aloud to himself. Ginta and Hakkaku made it to the well to see Koga's whirlwind leaving the area once more. The two panting wolf demons did the best they could to regain some air into their legs before they pushed their wobbly legs after their best friend once more. The sky began to darken and Koga knew it was rain. He would have to find whoever held this familiar scent before the rain washed the trail away.

" Koga! Wait up would ya!?" Ginta cried out cupping his hands over his mouth to reach out to Koga. He had been speeding through the place ever since they left the den. "Something has him all worked up.." Hakkaku sighed wiping a bead of sweat from his head. Koga was back on the trail, now there was another scent. It was an animal, sniffing the air slightly more Koga could tell it was a wild boar. It would make a tasty meal after all this running he did. That was, once Koga found where it was. It was around the scent of the other wolf demon making Koga lean forward to build more speed. There was no way he was going to let some other wolf get his meal.

Jumping through the bushes, as Lucy called out for someone to help her. Koga's blue eyes flashed towards her in confusion before sprinting in front of her. The boar drew closer and Koga charged forward as well. The boar's tusk gleamed as the piggy lowered his head, expecting to slam into the wolf demon. But there was nothing, as Koga had placed his hands under the pig and lifted it straight up. Not today, little pig!"" Koga said with a toothy grin before placing the boar down and the ground, sliding his hand to the katana at his waist.

"We......We finally made it......Ufghh" Ginta said as he crawled from the bushes with Hakkaku. They both collapsed breathing heavily as Koga gave the killing blow to the large boar. Standing up and wiping the blood from his blade, the wolf prince turned his attention to the girl who called out for the help. Walking up to her, Koga sniffed the air around her. It was no doubt that the scent was coming off of her, but she was dressed strangely almost like Kagome. She didn't look anything like the rival wolf demon tribe either. "Who the hell are you..?" Koga asked crossing his arms over his toned chest.

User Image

Romantic Gaian

User Image

Lucy Wolfbane

Thus much let me avow-
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
All that we see or seem

Lucy waited for her incoming death, but when it never came she opened her eyes and blinked to see why. She gaped softly seeing a man had come and saved her, what was stranger was the clothing he was wearing and the slight point to his ears. He was both mesmerizing and terrifying to say the least, now she definitely had no idea where she was. Just what was with this place? Strange men and large pigs? Lucy at to pinch her arm slightly to make sure she wasn't dreaming still as she watched the man get closer to her. It was then that two more joined the scene, landing near her as she jumped and took a step back. Before she could go any further she was stopped by the man as he sniffed around her. Okay, that was a bit weird, but Lucy was going to let it pass for now, all she wanted was to go home, that was it.

Her lips curved up into a small smile as she was about to thank him but stopped when he demanded to know who she was. Slowly she began to fear that this man wasn't the good guy and could be even more dangerous than the pig that almost ate her. Swallowing slowly she pushed some of her long brown hair out of her face so her eyes could meet his. "M-My name is Lucy.....Lucy Wolfbane...." she said as her body trembled slightly, both from the fear of that boar almost eating her and the fact that her legs weren't so used to running so fast in her entire life. "T-thank you for saving me!" she belted out, trying to make amends with these strange men so they don't hurt her.

Lucy tugged at her school shirt slightly in a nervous way as she scanned the man's face before looking back at the boar, "I...I just want to go home.....I have no idea where I am.....all because of that stupid well..." she said softly looking over at the two men that had just joined them and back up to the one that saved her. "Please...don't hurt me...I didn't do anything wrong...." she said holding her hands up as if she were giving up, holding her bag in one hand as the other stood at the same height. Slowly rain started to pour from the sky, drenching anything that was in its wake. Now this was the cherry on her cake. Not only did she go into a world she has no idea about, her leg hurt, she almost got eaten by a boar and now it rained, soaking her school uniform with nothing for her to change into. Pushing some hair out of her wet face she sighed, hanging her head down and placing her arms down, "Great....nothing can get more worse than this...." she huffed. . .

I stand amid the roar
O God! can I not grasp
O God! can I not save

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Wheezing Wolf

Dark Kururugi

In his unconscious state, memories of the past flooded into his mind. Training at the village, relaxing with Kohaku. They had been close friends in the village, Dark kept to himself mainly other than the boy and his sister Sango. Though he didn't talk to her much, Dark had always felt a connection to her. Though his father didn't want Dark to pursue her. Dark's father and Sango's father were discussing a marriage between the two and Dark's father didn't want any nonsense to stop his son from marrying the best female demon slayer in the village. Though it didn't stop the boy at the time from sneaking out at night, leaving a Lilly on Sango's window seal every night.

The memory vanished and was replaced by another. Dark was in his demon slayer's suit, swinging the chain in his hand while the other held his large scythe, ready for an attack. The demon woman Yukari stood there, long flowing black hair as she chuckled to herself. " What a fine young man you are... I shall take you back as my pet.." The woman said in a playful manner, which enraged Dark. Throwing the chain around her arm, Dark yanked her to the ground before running to finish the job. As he got close to swing his scythe a blade pieced his chest, blood flowing from the wound. Yukari pulled the blade from Dark's chest and dropped it, reaching her arms out on the ground as Dark collapsed into them. She floated up from the ground holding onto Dark and vanished from the village she plagued, leaving no trace behind.

As the rain dripped onto Dark's face, and the warmth that came all of a sudden from Sango's arms caused him to stir slightly. Though he didn't come out of his passed out state as of yet. Kirara had brought Dark in, and inside was where Dark began to come back to the world of reality. His deep golden eyes opened before blinking a few times. "Where.....?... Uh.... Sango...?!" Dark looked around to get a grip of where he was, but when his sights fell on Sango, and he spoke her name his voice was filled with surprise. She offered him water and his shaking hand lifted up, bringing the container to his lips. The cold water felt so good against his throat that he almost drank the whole thing. Once it was empty, the container dropped from Dark's hand, trying to sit up.

Romantic Gaian

xxxxxxxx Sango

User Image

When he called out her name she gave him a warm smile and placed a hand on his head, slowly her smile fell as she looked through her bag. "Dark...your running a fever..." she said softly as she searched through her bag for something that Kagome gave her before she left on her journey. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Dark trying to sit up and placed a hand on his chest before pushing him back down, "Please....you aren't well...you shouldn't be moving..." she said and looked over him. Her brow furrowed together as she could see that he was wounded and sick, just what on earth happened to him? Making a pillow out of her empty bag, she laid it under Dark's head and started to bandage him up. His wounds weren't that bad, but they weren't none to mess with, if wanted to get up and walk around any time soon, then he needed to relax and rest.

"Hasn't my father taught you nothing?....You cant be a great warrior if you don't take care of your body" she said with a teasing smile as she thought of her father. He was an amazing man, raising her and her brother when their mother had passed away. He was the leader of their village and taught many children how to fight in the art of Demon slaying. It was moments like this where she missed him the most, wanting to see his smile as well as his booming laughter whenever Sango called him out on something. But, it was all in the past now, she came to grips of his passing and only had one person to blame and that was Naraku.

Her eyes slowly set on Dark once more as she pushed some hair out of his face. "You should be better within a day or so" she said and sat down with Kiara sitting next to her. Her eyes scanned his face wondering if this was a dream or was he really lying here infront of her. Sango could remember back when they were children, how they used to tease and pick on each other and even while training, how every time they fought they were becoming stronger. Blinking she shook her head and pushed some of her own hair out of her face "Dark....what happened to you?" she asked gently, looking over him to make sure she didn't miss a spot or anything

. .....

Wheezing Wolf

Dark Kururugi

As Sango pressed against his chest telling him to rest, Dark winced slightly. He couldn't tell from what exactly, the pain that came from where she pressed or hearing Sango speak of her father. It was true, and as Dark looked up at the ceiling he could almost hear the headman now, scolding him for not taking it easy. There weren't many breaks for Dark after he escaped from Yukari's manor. The last rest that he could remember was when he reached a village, badly bleeding and dehydrated. It was true he was taught better but his lips pulled weakly into a smile before he glanced over at Sango.

She had become quiet after talking about her father and it made Dark swallow hard, though he had just drank a good amount of water his throat felt dry. In the state of the village and her silent period only the worse went through his mind. His chest burned, what ever happened to the village happened while he was away and though he couldn't have done anything the feeling of guilt still burned. Would it have been different if Dark could have been there? The question seemed to play over and over in his mind. Until the slight brush of Sango's hand against his face brought him back.

Laying there for a moment, Dark closed his eyes as Sango spoke of his recovery. He doubted there would even be one if Sango hadn't come to his side. She asked what had happened to him, and his eyes opened again looking to her. The bright golden spark seemed to dull over as flashbacks came to mind. He had endured some horrible things by Yukari for his rebellion against her. Reaching for Sango's hand, Dark gripped onto it tightly though it was weak compared to the strength he had. "I've been trying to get back home... I don't know how long it's been.. Or how far I've traveled from.. Once I escaped from Yukari's clutches.. It had been so long since I've been home.. I had to return..to yo-" As Dark spoke, his voice became more strained. At the end, he slipped into a feverish sleep though his hand still held onto Sango's. His body riddled with scars and burns, and fresh wounds from traveling without stop.

Wheezing Wolf

Koga

User Image
" I'll run to the ends of the earth to avenge my tribe!"

It seemed that the girl didn't notice him at first, the look of fear still present. It was strange, if she was apart of the Wolfbane tribe then why was she acting all scared? Once her eyes opened, Koga blinked and softened his expression slightly. She didn't seem like a member of the tribe, or someone from this world all together. Her clothes here strange, and Koga had only seen clothes that were made like that on Kagome. Ginta and Hakkaku finally caught their breath and enough energy to stand again, moving to Koga's side. She kinda reminds me of Lady Kagome, with those weird clothes.." Ginta whispered over to Hakkaku whose head nodded at the comment.

Koga took a step back as she spoke her name, there was no way that her last name could be Wolfbane without being apart of the tribe. The smile she held slowly faded and the fear returned to her eyes. Though the Wolfbane tribe had been a rival tribe of his own for a long time, there was no way that Koga could ignore that face. " Hey, hey don't be scared again. " Koga said putting his hands up in a peaceful manner. Then his eyes widened slightly, as he was taken back at her sudden outburst of appreciation. It brought a slight red tint to his cheeks before he turned his head in the air. " Yeah, well I couldn't just leave a girl who screamed like that to die.. Besides this boar smelled tasty.. Koga said, trying to cover up his slight embarrassment. Ginta and Hakkaku caught on though, letting out stifled chuckles.

"Home? Aren't you from the Wolfbane tribe though? I can smell it on you.." Koga said, there was no doubt about it the scent and her last name couldn't have been a coincidence. Ginta titled his head as Koga said something about their rival tribe. " You mean she's apart of our rivals?" Hakkaku asked titling his head to the other side. Koga gave a swift nod before looking back to Lucy. " My name's Koga.. If you came from the bone eater's well.. I don't know much but what I do know is that you aren't from this time.." Koga said, as his hand went to his chin in a thinking manner. It wasn't much of an explanation but it was the best that the wolf prince could give her, since he didn't really know what to tell her himself. Koga could still barely wrap his head around it when Kagome explained it to him.
User Image

Romantic Gaian

User Image

Lucy Wolfbane

Thus much let me avow-
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
All that we see or seem

Slowly she started to relax seeing that they weren't going to hurt her. Actually, they were quite friendly as the one spoke out to her. Her eyes shifted from Koga and then to the others as her tensed shoulders seemed to relax some more. She reached up and pushed her long brown hair out of her face as it was getting stuck to her skin because of the rain that was falling. Thunder and lighting danced across the sky in a monstrous battle to see who was better. For all she knew they could be more monsters up in the sky that she didn't know about. As Koga started to talk some more she nodded to his words hearing about the well, but sighed seeing that it was no use. She was going to be stuck in that era for the rest of her life. A loud clap of thunder caused Lucy to jump slightly and look up at the sky before looking back at Koga.

"I tried jumping back into the well but it didn't work.....all I ended up with was a bruised knee" she said pointing down at her knee that was still freshly scrapped. This was all just beautiful, her grandmother probably made dinner and was waiting for Lucy to come home. No doubt her grandfather was waiting as well to tell her more of his sill stor- The story....the prophecy?! Could it be true that Lucy's travel here wasn't by accident. Placing hands on her head she groaned as rain washed over her body, making her cold to the bone. "The prophecy.....I thought it was just some old wise tale......" she growled and looked up at Koga, wondering if he knows anything about it or perhaps he could help her with what she needs to do, if not, she would definitely be stuck in that Era for the rest of her life.

"My Grandfather told me a story about our family...something about....a lost princess of the Wolfbanes....returning to fulfill a prophecy to stop a great evil that would destroy all worlds....it was something like that but I cant remember the rest because I was too Stupid to even think that it was real!" she said pushing her fists to her head and shaking her head from side to side. Lucy was going to be a Scientist, everything about this place destroyed the sense of realism. She was always a rational person, but all of this just threw her for a big loop! Another crack of thunder and lightening crashed against the sky, causing her to jump once more, making her shudder as she crossed her arms over her chest to keep her warm. "Please.....is there a place I can stay the night? I need to figure out where the Wolfbane tribe is...maybe they could help me get home!" she said with a bright smile at the end of her sentence, hoping that there was a glimmer of hope to get home. . .

I stand amid the roar
O God! can I not grasp
O God! can I not save

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Romantic Gaian

xxxxxxxx Sango

User Image

Sango frowned and listened to him carefully, he was trapped by a demon? That would explain everything, how he survived and didn't know about their home. She watched as he grabbed onto her hand, making her blush slightly as he drifted off to sleep. For awhile she just stayed there, holding his hand in comfort as he slept. Slowly she pulled his hand away from him and grabbed a blanket from the ground next to her to place it over him. "Come Kirara, we need to gather some fire wood" she said softly and walked around the broken abandoned building in search for dry pieces of wood that she could use to build a fire. They searched all around the area, trying to not go outside the building because of the rain. The last thing that any of them needed was to get sick, it would just prolong their journey even more. Slowly she pulled up some dry wood and stopped seeing a few white lilies underneath. Blinking she bent over and picked up one to press it to her face, smelling its sweet scent as she remembered a similar lily being placed on her window at night when she slept. Every morning she would wake up and see the flower sitting here, waiting for her to pick it up. At first she thought it was strange, but every morning she looked forward to seeing that lily on her window. Of course, that was back when Sango was still young. Sighing softly she held onto the flower and put it in Kirara's fur, giggling at how the demon cat looked.

Together they walked back to where Dark's body was laying and built a fire to keep the three of them warm. The night was going to be colder as the storm continued to roar down from the heavens. Sango looked over Dark and touched his forehead to make sure his fever wasn't worse as she gave him medicine and other strange things that Kagome had given her incase of emergencies. Laying back she looked at Dark, wondering what he had come back for. She couldn't make out what he was saying when he passed out, but she was sure once he was better he would tell her.

Kirara mewed at her side and transformed back into her large demon cat form so that Sango could rest her head. The demon cat snuggled up against Sango and laid down, keeping close to Dark in case if he needed her throughout the night. Slowly Sango laid back and stared into the fire, thinking about her family and friends that were lost. Kohaku was still out there and she was determined to find him and kill naraku. He was the route of all is evil. Sango frowned and slowly let her eyes close as she relaxed into her demon cat, falling into a dreamless sleep, ready to get up whenever Dark needed her.

. .....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items