Poll whore (>.<) 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Chibi-Pix's Significant Otter

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Aramis simply nodded, though he believed he had a small feeling as to how much it did mean to Vilas. Not knowing what fo say now, he decided to address what they had been doing. "So... do you want to continue going to that room you pointed out? Or... do you want to do something different now?"

Mykael looked somewhat dumbfounded by Cerin's response to the poke, but then resisted the urge to smirk, remembering the results a simple smile had caused, and returned the poking. "Who said I was going to let you get away with that?"

A looked completely surprised, to say the least, as she watched the 'poming war'. "This is quite unexpected... really unexpected... I have to agree with you though, Soot, it really does look like Mykael's quite popular..." Maybe Reid's rubbed off on him? Who knows anymore...

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Cross Dimensions

"Not that I regret it, but maybe being a parent was too quick of a decision." ~ Marley

----------------------------
"I dunno." Vilas said. "We can do whatever. It doesn't matter to me." 'Just as long as I'm with you.' he then thought to himself.
--------------------------
Cerin let out a high pitched squeal. But it wasn't that he was scared. The squeal was topped off with laughter as Cerin squirmed, then started poking Mykael more. 'Haaa?" he questioned after a few pokes. He let out a giggle and covered his eyes. He was playing around and acting like he was hiding, thinking that if he didn't see Mykael, Mykael wouldn't see him and have to find him. "Tee hee...." he giggled.

"Maybe he's a kitty magnet. Cuz Solan and his brother seems fine with him too." Soot said. "Well, I know Solan's fine with him. But he's really awesome and fun. I'm glad he's around. And it looks like the tiny kitten is too."

"I think Cerin is glad that he met Mykael." Kirill said, then snickered. Solan was smiling at Mykael, happy that things seemed well with him and the youngest kitten. "Um...uh, where's the younger cat living?" Solan then asked A. "Is he coming home with us too?"
-------------------------------
-------------------------

------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------Translations----------------------------------------------------

*Dimitri:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
"Well, I'm fine with whatever myself. I don't care what we do." Aramis gave Vilas a small smile. "Whatever you want to do is fine by me." Though I am a little curious as to the unfamiliar person in the kitchen...[<color]

Mykael couldn't help but smile a little when he saw Cerin's little 'idea'. "I can still see you, and remember, I am the one holding you afterall." He knew about the game 'peekaboo', but he wasn't going that far to start playing it. To emphasize his.point, he poked Cerin once.more, now being highly entertained with doing so.

A smiled as she watched Mykael with Cerin, then looked to Soot. "You may be right. Who knows, maybe he is a kitty magnet." She grinned at the thought of Mykael having a soft spot for the kittens as she turned her attention to Solan and shook her head. "No, Cerin's staying here. He actually followed Day and started calling him 'Papa' while he and Drexl were out getting groceries for Dee. So, Day brought him home, and took on the role of being Cerin's Papa."

"I still can't zee that happeningm" Webb snickered, attempting to hold in laughter once more while Edric gave the shorter male a bit of a disapproving look.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"Not that I regret it, but maybe being a parent was too quick of a decision." ~ Marley

"If you want to go to the kitchen so bad, why don't we head there?" Vilas suggested, reading Aramis' mind. "C'mon."
Cerin let out a squeak, then purred. The purring was a good sign for Mykael. He then piekd at Mykael again, giggling and letting out tiny mews. The kitten was getting close with Mykael rather quickly.

"Why not?" Solan asked Webb. "Uncle Day seems like a good type of guy to be a papa."

----------------------------------------------------Translations----------------------------------------------------

*Dimitri:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
How.... It didn't take long for Aramis to catch on, and he wondered why he hadn't realized it earlier. Of course there was a likelyhood he could hear my thoughts.. question is, how long has he been listening... He didn't voice his question and instead let it stay silent, allowing Vilas to answer it if he wanted to and nodded. "Alright, let's go."[/b[ He smiled and started back toward the stairs, but he stopped and waited for Vilas before he ascended them.

Mykael chanced smiling a bit more, he couldn't help it with the way Cerin was acting, and pet the kitten. "You sound rather happy. Did you have fun poking me?"

Web couldn't hold back his laughter anymore and had to take a few moments to calm down before he answered Solan. "Right. Day isn't that responsible, and just putting that kind of role on him... well, I just don't see it happening. But... I suppose I've been proven wrong before."

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

Vilas followed Aramis closely. 'I've just been keeping my mind in and out of them.' he put his thoughts in Aramis' head. 'It's like a private conversation...thing is, you never know if I'm listening or not unless I comment on them.'
Cerin flinched just that moment when he saw the smile on Mykael, but then he relaxed and purred. "Fun! Fun! Fun!" he cheered, waving his arms about. "Fun!" He then put his hands on Mykael's face, feeling the smile. He then smiled and felt his own face. "Uh...um... " The tiny kitten seemed to have been trying to find a name for the facial expression.

"But...but if Day can't be a good papa, I'm sure uncle Alg3r will help." Solan commented. Ah, now that was something Webb should believe in and see happening. Not the helping part (Alg3r isn't always nice, but he may help out since it's Cerin), but Alg3r being able to. Alg3r may have not always been the nicest (especially with patients who continuously got injured), but he was really mature and knew how to take care of others well.

Drexl put away his sketchpad when he was done and turned to Marcel (assuming he never left). "Marcel, I'm headed to the house to see Zeke and the others." he said, gotten on his tiptoes and kissed Marcel close to his lips. "Be good while I'm gone." With that, the artist disappeared and reappeared in the living room of the house. He stretched and looked around. "Oh, Dimitri must be hiding his sense again." he commented, knowing he didn't sense Dimitri at all. "That silly boy. Oh well. I'm sure Luka's with him."

*Dimitri:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Aramis had started up the stair but stopped once.more when he heard Vilas' thoughts within his head. Private conversation indeed... I have to say though, this is rather interesting... He smiled as he added this to the 'list of interesting things about Vilas' and continued up the stairs, soon reaching the top and continuing toward the kitchen.

Mykael silently cursed himself when he saw Cerin flinch, but was glad to see the kitten quickly relax, and actually smile in return. He saw Cerin's confusion after feeling the both of their smiles, and decided to give the kitten the word for the expression. "It's called a 'smile'."

"If he wants to help Day. I suppose if depends." Webb sighed and shrugged, not really knowing what to think on the matter anymore at the moment.

"I'm sure Day will pull through with this. Remember, keep an open mind." Edric reminded. The only reply he recieved was a shrug, though he expected as much. When it came to Webb, things were bound to be blunt, but you at least knew you would never be lied to. Either way though, the shorter male could be stubborn as well with some of his opinions.

Marcel smiled slightly at the kiss and watched Drexl disappear. His only reason for being in the kitchen now gone, he decided to leave as well, returning to his room to sort over some things.

"No, I'm not with him. Hell! I can't even find him!" Luka walked into the living room just seconds after Drexl had shown uo and had heard the younger male's words. "I usually can find him, but this time..." He sighed and shook his head. Something was bothering him, but he just passed it off as worrying about what had happened earlier. I'm just worrying too much... I'm sure everythings fine...

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

'Of course it is.' Vilas told Aramis telepathically. 'It's not every day you come across a psychic with as good abilities as me.'
"SM...sm...smile?" Cerin mewed softly in a questioning tone. He let out a small squeak and giggled. "Smile! Smile!" he cheered.

Drexl looked worried when he heard Luka. Dimitri was was friend and he knew Dimitri was usually around Luka if he wasn't with Zeke. But if Luka couldn't find him... "He's not anywhere in the house?" Drexl asked.

*Dimitri:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Aramis couldn't help but smile when he heard Vilas. He would have mentally replied, but he soon walked into the kitchen and stopped in his tracks when he saw how crowded the kitchen had become in their absence and just who all was there. So, that's the new guy... He thought, unable to keep his attention from being brought to Mykael. Well, he certainly stands out.... He shrugged then moved his attention to Solan and Soot, surprised that the kitten population had doubled in their absense.

Mykael nodded and smiled a bit more. "Yes, smile." His attention was drawn away from Cerin though when he saw Aramis walk into the room, and he eyed the new arrival. He must have been created after I left... however... He could tell Aramis wasn't alone, something told him that and he didn't like the feeling he was getting.

Luka sighed and shook his head. "As far as I can tell, no, he's not..." The feeling he had been having began to bother him more and he couldn't help but wonder if he was right to be worrying a little.

Athen sighed as he finished cleaning yet another window, his arm starting to feel like it was about to fall off. "Hey, Eskel?" He turned around and let his arm fall to his side, not wanting to do anymore cleaning. "What do you say to some looking around? Y'know, seeing what it's like around our new home?"

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"Hey, why'dya st..." Vilas stopped in his tracks and saw Mykael. "Oh, hello.' he said politely, but his thoughts were different (and still connected to Aramis). 'Oooooh, crap. I'm screwed. I'm screwed. I'm screwed. I know he's got holy water with him, I'm sure of it...and there's some special stone here too...I can tell...oh crap.' His thoughts didn't sound worried. They sounded like he was both happy and nervous.
Cerin noticed that Mykael's attention changed. "Buuuh? Huh?" He pawed at Mykael, trying to redirect his attention back. Cerin didn't like people not paying attention to himself, especially if that person holds him.
[/color]
"I'll help look." Drexl said. "C'mon, we should check outside around the property if you haven't found him." Drexl then ran outside the house and looked around a bit. 'Dimitri, where did you run off to?' he thought to himself.
'That sounds like a good idea.' Eskel thought, then nodded as he put his broom against a wall. He walked to Athen and smiled, taking his hand. He then motioned and led Athen out of the house.

Not too far, but hidden by trees, Dimitri was actually in the forest. He sat against a tree. His jacket wasn't on really, but draped over his head and it laced his arms which seemed to have had red marks on them. His face was completely hidden, but his arms were still partially seen. Dimitri was mumbling thing in Russian, but they were soft and hard to hear, even if someone was close by.

*Dimitri:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Wait... what's wrong? Aramis tried to keep from looking confused as he listened to Vilas' thoughts, completely lost on the matter as to why his friend sounded nervous, at least partially nervous. What's so bad about holy water? I'm... I'm a little confused with this...

When Mykael saw Vilas walk in he realxed slightly, but he still wasn't pleased. Something was up with the blonde, and he was going to find out what. At the current moment though, he turned his attention back to Cerin. Much unlike how he usually was, he didn't want to upset the kitten again, so he decided to try to keep his attention oon Cerin instead of Vilas.

"That might be best..." Luka nodded, then followed Drexl outside. He had been meaning to do that once he had finisbed looking aeound the house, and he was glad to have Drexl helping him look for Dimitri. "This just isn't like him...."[/b[

Athen grinned as he followed Eskel out the door, closing it behind them. He took the lead after that, leading them toward the trees to look around. "I kind of wonder what all's here, you know? Wait... who...?" Athen stopped when he saw Dimitri, but due to the fact of not seeing the younger male's face, as well as being unable to sense him, he had no idea who Dimitri was.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

'It affects me like it affects demons.' Vilas thought. 'That, talismans, salt arranged a certain way....it doesn't always end well.'
Once Mykael's attention was back, Cerin started to purr. One thing was for sure. Cerin was in constant need (or was it just want?) of attention. He seemed to be happy when others notice him.
[/color]
"It has me worried." Drexl said. "He had one of those psychotic deals not too long ago... I'm worried if this is tied in with his psychopathic-ness, and if it's not...I dunno..." Drexl sighed and looked around. "Dimitri! Dimitri!" he called out, hoping that Dimitri was close enough.
Eskel bumped into Athen when he stopped. He looked to see Dimitri there, and looked curious. Eskel went on ahead and walked to where Dimitri sat. He pulled the jacket off the male, and jumped back with surprise.

Dimitri was conscious and knew the jacket was removed, but he didn't respond. He continued to mumble things. Since his face was seen then, it was easy to tell that it wasn't just his arms with red marks; claw marks. His face had scratches on it.

*Dimitri:
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
That.m.. isn't good at all... Why does it do that though? Aramis mentally asked. He saw Mykael's attention turn back to Cerin, so he figured things were alright, but something told him that wasn't exactly the case.

A continued to watch Mykael and Cerin, absoluteky loving how things wete going and still amazed with Mykael's sudden change in character with the kitten. She looked away after a few minutes though and instead turned to Vilas and Aramis, grinning at the duo. "Hey! Looks like ya got Aramis to keep his hat off." She laughed hen Aramis seemed to scowel at her but didn't do anything other than that. "Solan's feeling better! Ooh! And you two should meet Mykael and Soot!"

Yes, you should meet me... I need to ask a few questions... Mykael thought, looking back at Aramis and Vilas for a split second before turning his full attention back to Cerin. "You really love attention, don't you?"

"My thoughts exactly.... I wasn't too concerned, but the more this goes on, the more worried I'm getting..." Luka sighed and shook his head, knowing that anxiety wouldn't help him at the moment. "Dimka? Dimka!"

"Dimitri?!" Fo say that Athen was startled would be an understatement. He quickly rushed over to Dimitri, but not too close; he had heard a few things, and he wasn't about to throw caution to the wind. "Dimitri, what happened? What are you doing here?"

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

'Heck if I knew why it affects me...my mom's just the same, though not as much.' he thought, then smiled at Mykael. "Pleasure to meet you." he said with a bright grin.
Cerin nodded. "Wuv! Wuv!" he cheered, then hugged onto Mykael.

Soot padded to Vilas and Aramis, then circled them. "There's lots of people here, aren't there, A?" he asked.
[/color]
Drexl listened, but no one responded. "He may be further away." he suggested. "THough...I dunno..."
Eskel looked around, then pointed to his eye and did a swirl motion. He then pointed to Athen, then the ground. 'Catch on. You stay, I get Luka.' he thought, then disappeared to the front of the house where he sensed Luka and Drexl.

Drexl didn't respond to Athen, but he looked up at the male. His eyes seemed to be vacant and lost. "Net. Net, ne khorosho. Ne khorosho. Poteryannyĭ, odinokiĭ ... Kolichestvo ..." he said in Russian, his voice raspy as if he had been crying or something. "Khert. My bolʹno. Itis boleznennym. Eto prichinyaet nam bolʹ ..." Dimitri then dropped his head back down and dug at the ground with his nails.

*Dimitri: "No. No. Not good. Not good. Lost, lonely... No...." "Hurt. We hurt. Itis painful. It hurts us..."
(())

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Huh.... that's just really odd... Aramis pushed the thought aside for the time being and gave Mykael a smile as well. "It's good to meet you." His smile grew wider as he watched Soot circle them. Curious kitten, isn't he?

Usually Mykael wouldn't allow hugs, usually. He let Cerin hug him though, and actually smiled a bit more, though not enough for any of the others to notice. What is up with me with these kittens? Everything's so different... first Solan, then Soot, now this guy... He nodded to both Aramis and Vilas, though he lerlt his attention linger on Vilas a little longer. "Nice to meet you as well."

"Oh, there most certainly are." A laughed at the thought and tried to remember just how many lived at the castle. "There's a little over a couple dozen living here... though some you wouldn't.want to meet..."

"He may be..." Luka sighed, hoping they found Dimitri soon, and couldn't help but raise his hopes when Eskel showed up. "Eskel! What are you doing here? Have you seen Dimitri around here?"

"It's okay, Dimitri, it's going to be alright... calm down... I'm sure Eskel just left to get Luka, everything will be alright."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff