Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Another Side of
Cross Dimensions

Warning: Contains Shonen-Ai

So, you thought you knew Cross Dimensions? Well, guess again. Cross Dimensions has a whole new side no one would have expected. The characters are leading different lives, but not too different. They have different interests, and some, are interests you'd never expect.

Another Side of Cross Dimensions is a story much like Cross Dimensions. There are different worlds to see, there's the enemy who's out for trouble, and there are the "heroes" who are working to keep others safe and to defeat the enemy.

Read Another Side of Cross Dimensions to find out who our characters are this time what will happen to them.

Previous Stories of Cross Dimensions
Cross Dimensions
Cross Dimensions Continued
Cross Dimensions High

ZippedBanette's Significant Otter

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"I'm not as normal as you think I am." ~Marley

--------------------------
"Marley Kariz!" Came a shout, followed by a male with blonde hair with dyed black tips. He didn't look to happy as he glared at someone, his twin brother.

Marley let out a yelp and turned to his brother. Unlike his elder twin, he didn't dye his hair, he wore a lab coat, and he had large swirly glasses that hid his eyes. "Cyril!" he squeaked. "I'm only going out to..."

"How far?" Cyril growled, his eyes narrowing on his younger twin. "How far?"

"Just to the garden so I can water it and check to see what's ready." Marley said. Cyril quirked an eyebrow. "I promise. I'm not running off again."

Cyril let out a sigh. "Fine." he finally said. "But if anything happens or anyone gets too close that shouldn't, scream as loud as you can and run far as you can. I'll be there quickly to help."

"Of course, Cyril." Marley said. "I know what to do...always. You never let me forget." With that, Marley walked out of the house and into the garden out back to check on everything.

Chibi-Pix's Significant Otter

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Cross Dimensions

"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear: I don't like you." ~Zeke

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>>

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>>

"Ooh! Ooh! There he is!" A spiky, pink-haired girl whispered. She hid out of view from where Marley was, but from her vantage point she had a perfect view of him. "He's so interesting!" She grinned, almost looking a little too hyper at the moment. Her company, a brunette male armed with several sharp objects, and a young boy who looked around Marley's age with dirty blonde hair and an odd, counter-clockwise swirl in his left eye and held an old, tattered bunny plushie, didn't seem to share the same opinion.

"I'd... suppose. I mean, he is a little weird. I get that he's strange with the fact that he seems to be like us, yet he's not with us-"

"That's just it! What's up with that?!" The female exclaimed, interrupting the brunette. "Day, how are you not seeing how he's so unique?! You see it, don't you Zeke?"

The boy, Zeke, simply looked over Marley where he stood. "I for one don't see what's so special about him, A. He looks rather boring to me..." He muttered, his tone of voice showing his obvious distaste.

"You two are mental! I'm obviously going to have to show you how fun he is! Let's press his buttons and see what he does!" Without another word, A disappeared in a pink smoke, taking the others with her. "Marley, is it? Can I ask you something?" A's voice could be heard next to Marley before the trio appeared with the pink 'fog' clearing behind them. "Just how interesting are you?" She grinned wickedly and grabbed the boy, and the four of them disappeared once more, away from the house and to a white room in a castle in a faraway world.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

Sadly, Marley didn't have time to respond or do anything. Heck, he didn't have time to kick, freak out, and probably pass out. However, when they were at the castle, well, Marley freaked out. "Yipes!" he squeaked. "Let me go! Please! What do you want? Please leave me alone!" he kept shouting as he freaked out. Marley didn't struggle much, but he sure didn't stay quiet. Marley finally went quiet and just stood still.

A male was where A and the others appears. He had long, light pink hair and black eyes that seemed like vacant voids. He was cuddling a skull when he looked over, which made Marley yelp and try to jump back. "A, if I didn't know better, I'd say you're causing problems with..." Reid stopped speaking. "He's...not one of us...is he?" Reid looked confused as he looked at Marley.

'I should have stayed indoors....' Marley thought as he whimpered a bit.

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>

A seemed to grin more when she heard Reid and nodded. "No, he isn't! You see how fun he is, don't you?" She looked back to Marley and let go of him, then proceeded to a large, white couch and sat down. "Well, have a seat! Make yourself comfortable!"

"She's been like this the moment she sensed him, Reid." Day said, also taking a seat on the couch. "I don't think she'll stop anytime soon."

Zeke grumbled something inaudible when he heard Day, and shot a glare at the brunette, making him cringe slightly before he stopped moving altogether. He smirked slightly, and proceeded over to the couch, sitting next to A. He narrowed his gaze once more at Day, who simply moved over to the opposite end of the couch as Zeke put his feet up on the cushions, taking up the remaining space. "I still don't see what's so great about him." He muttered as he absentmindedly messed with one of the ears of his stuffed bunny.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"I don't see the excitement, A." Came a voice from behind the couch. Everyone know who would be back there.

"Oh, Dimitri." Reid said, looking behind the couch. "There you were. I didn't notice you there. You were hiding your sense again, weren't you?"

"You guys should know not just to bring other all willy-nilly here. Sudden changes of senses bother me and I was having a good dream..." Dimitri didn't sound happy, which was to be expected since he seemed to have just woken up.

'Oh my...this really isn't the place to be...' Marley thought, backing up to a wall, then sliding down and hitting the floor with a thud. "Please..." he started to asked politely. "Please take me home. I...I don't want to be here...."

Reid didn't get upset with A too often, but he sure did give her a look of disapproval. "A....what exactly did you do?" he asked. "He's terrified. He doesn't look injure but..."

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

A pouted slightly at Marley, then looked to Reid. "I didn't do anything to him! I just asked him how interesting he was, then brought him here so everyone else could see what I was seeing! No one else seems to understand me..."

"No one seems to support your claim and he wants to go home. Why don't you just listen to him, A?" Zeke muttered, taking a glance at Marley before turning his attention back to his bunny. "He obviously doesn't want to be here." He may had seemed like he was going along with what Marley wanted, but it was slightly obvious by his tone of voice that he just didn't want the spazzy boy there.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"Okay, Zeke, play nice." Reid said as he got up and walked over to ruffle Zeke's hair. He then walked to Marley, whom only just started to growl. "Hey kiddo, sorry for the surprise." he said calmly. "But... unless we're given orders from the boss, you aren't going back. No matter how much you plea and how much Zeke says we go with your request." Reid reached out to pat Marley's head to comfort him, but that was thrown back at him as Marley bit down on Reid's hand. Reid started laughing, and everyone there (except Marley) knew why he found amusement in getting bit like that.

Marley opened his mouth and let go of Reid, satisfied that his bite actually drew blood. "Then...talk to your boss, please." he said. "I want to go home...the others will be worried and...and..." Marley was searching his mind for the right words. "If Cole finds out I've been kidnapped, I'm sure he'll contact Jango."

Reid sighed. He knew that many years ago, Jango left and took Cirus with him. They had sort of (by force) helped the "good guys". "You fail to know something, kiddo." Reid said with a smirk. "Jango's the one who poses a threat to us... but there are many of us, but one of him." Reid walked back to the couch and sat on the arm of it. "Face it kiddo, you're stuck here."

Marley let out a sigh. 'Well, there went that plan...' he thought. Marley looked at Zeke. 'I just hope he will be the one to take me home. He doesn't seem to want me here...which makes him more likely to do so.'

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

"Yes! Alright!" A cheered, then looked to Marley. "Well, come on! Make yourself comfortable! Tell us about yourself." She grinned, trying to look welcoming to the boy.

"We're going to be at this for a while..." Day muttered, laying his head back on the cushions of the couch. "Are you sure he's gonna have to stick around that long? I mean, A's gonna talk our ears off..."

Zeke seemed to do the exact opposite of what Reid said as he fixed his hair, grumbling something then sinking further into the couch, almost as if making sure there was no extra room to sit on the piece of furniture. He shot a small, sideways glare at Marley, then back to his bunny when he noticed Marley looking at him. A just had to find interest in him... Anyone else we could have gotten rid of... But of course we just have to keep him around...

((Zeke isn't very happy panda))

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"If you don't wanna listen to A's chatter, then you're welcome to leave here...or convince me to give you more piercings...or piss Nardo off by shooting him with an unsterilized piercing needle." Reid started to laugh again. He found that idea way better. "That or you can play "Darts" with me. I miss that game...I like it when you miss and I get hit."

'This place is a nuthouse.' Marley thought. He didn't respond to A. Not at all. He was too scared out of his wits to really speak so casually. 'But the one called A...she seems nice. I'm unsure about the guy with pink hair... then one they called Dimitri seems cranky, the one with sharp weapons seems to be uncaring, and the other one... I definitely think he doesn't like me.' Marley then got the courage to speak. "I'm...I'm fifteen years old." he started to say. "And I've exceeded my peers. I'm supposed to graduate in the spring from high school..." In other words, Marley was really smart.

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Day opened his mouth to reply to Reid, but then he caught Zeke's eye and instantly closed it. He had been going to go with a game of 'darts', but Zeke's abilities had quickly changed that and locked the brunette in place.

"Ooh! Unusual and smart! See, I told you guys I was onto something!" A's grin seemed to grow more, if that was even possible, and she got up off of the couch and sat down on the floor next to it. "Well come on! Don't just stand there, take a seat! Make yourself comfortable."

Before Marley could even move, the moment Zeke heard A he laid down on the couch, doing his best to take up as much space as he could. He wasn't couch obsessed like A, but he wasn't going to let Marley take his place as A's little obsession either.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

Marley's glasses quickly flashed to black and narrow as he thought 'a**', then they went back to normal. He then shook his head, making it obvious he was staying where he was. Sure, he didn't want to get too close to anyone at the moment, but he sure didn't like how Zeke acted.

Reid didn't notice anything except for that Zeke kept control of Day. "Zeke, I don't care if you sprawl out on the couch, that's not my problem, but quit controlling Day." he said in a warning tone.

'Control?' Marley thought. 'He must not be someone to screw with then...'

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Zeke actually turned his head to look at Marley when the other boy's glasses flashed black, but after the ordeal was over, he acted as if it hadn't happened. He then muttered something when he heard Reid and watched as Day suddenly jerked then glared at him. He paid no more attention to the brunette who quickly got up off the couch and went to the other side of Reid.

A paid no mind to Zeke, Reid, or Day, and instead focused on Marley, perking up more when she saw his glasses. "Now that was certainly something interesting! Care to tell us about that neat little trick?"

I don't care what the twerp does... I do care that he's pissing off the other twerp and he's taking it out on me... "Thanks, Reid..." Day muttered, sitting on the ground at the side of the couch and out of view of Zeke.

Cursed Shapeshifter

26,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cross Dimensions

"That's what I'm here for." Reid said. "I don't get why you hang here, Day. You always end up like that with Zeke."

Marley jolted a bit. Yep, others did notice it. "It was...um...one of my... personalities." he mumbled. "It...it's not a trick at all...it's a...a...problem." In other words, Marley was trying to say that he's split personality and he sure can't control it.

Shady Misfit

23,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Cross Dimensions

Problem? It's the only thing so far that I've found even slightly interesting... Zeke thought, now back to trying to ignore Marley, though it was proving to be quite difficult seeing how much of a fuss A was causing over him.

"One of your personalities? Trick or problem, I like it!" A took Day's play on the couch, though she seemed to be bouncing up and down with excitement. "You really are an unusual one, aren't you? I like it."

"I like A's couch." Day replied, crossing his arms. "Unfortunately Zeke's here all the time..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff