Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Phantom

Jordan's head was now at Chris shoulder, when the other spoke he started to kiss his neck, uncaring for what the other said.
Christain shivered and locked his fingers in Jordan's hair. "We at least need to go home or a hotel." Chris said to him.

Devoted Phantom

Jordan touched the hand that Chris used to lock his hair.he unlocked it from his hair and kissed it he moved so he'd stay in front of the other, he wrapped his arms around Chris neck and passionately kissed him.
Christian did want Jordan wanted and let go of his hair. He watched the other kiss his hand and shift. Chris wrapped his arms around Jordan's waist and kissed him back. Chris moaned and he came back. He stopped kissing and pulled away.
Christian tried to get up but Jordan was to fast for him and he was pinned toe the floor. Chris shiver and wish Jordan was done. ((Time skip?))

Devoted Phantom

((yup)
Jordan took the lead and took the lead, he made Chris the bottom. When he finished he fell on top of Chris and feel asleep.
Christian was tired and sore. Jordan had force Chris to be on the bottom. Chris moved Jordan off of him and was both of them off and put clothes on. Chris picked Jordan up on his back and grabbed their bags. He locked up the office and went home taking Jordan with him. Once then was at Christian penthouse and place his boss on his bed and pulled the covers on him. After Chris took Jordan's shoes, pants and shirt off. Chris took a showerand after he picked on his boxers and short and crawled into bed beside Jordan and drifted off to sleep. During sleeping Chris cuddled up against Jordan making his pillow.

Devoted Phantom

Jordan sleep until morning when his automatic alarm started to ring. He jumped and looked around, he had no idea how he had gotten inside of home. he saw Christian on his bed and jumped again, he crawled off the bed to try to understand what was going on. he had a light headache "oh no..." he said as he cleared his throat.
Christian shifted and mumbled something, but stayed asleep. When Jordan moved Christian woke up. He rubbed his eyes and looked up at Jordan. "Morning." Chris said and sat up with a painful look on his face. He was still sore from the sex.

Devoted Phantom

Jordan threw his hands to his head as he saw Chris make a face, he started to pace from one side to another then stopped in from of the other "I'm so sorry... I didn't mean anything. I'm sorry." he kept apologizing with an concerned and guilty expression on his face. He was just thinking that he was going to end like the previous boss.
Christian nodded at Jordan. "It's fine. You wasn't drugged so. I will let you slid this time. But forcing me on the bottom I will not. Do you know how bad that hurts? So I not going to work today." Christian told Jordan as he laid back down.

Devoted Phantom

Jordan made a face at what Christian told him about forcing him to be the bottom. "I'm sorry..." he said still shocked from the information. he started to head outside the room "Do you want anything to eat" he reluctantly asked while rubbing his temples.
Christian nodded at Jordan. "Yes, please." Chris said as watched Jordan walk out of the room. Chris rolled over and close his eyes.

Devoted Phantom

Jordan walked to the kitchen and started making tea and toasts for them. Once he waited for the tea and the toasts to get ready he sat down on a stall and quietly prayed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff