Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Phantom

Jordan head out to work and on the way he stopped at a cafe to get himself some coffee. Once he arrived at work Telestet ran to him telling him all the news, especially the irrelevant ones.
Christian walked to the gym and realize that he left his wallet at Jordan's place. He sighed and pulled out his phone and called the office for Jordan. Christian waited for someone to pick up and phone.

Devoted Phantom

Celeste picked it up and send the call to Jordan. Jordan was taking care of some papers when he got the call "This is Valen. What can I do for you" he said having no clue who it was on the other side of the line.
Christian sighed. "Hey,. it's me Christian. I forget my wallet at your place this morning. How can I get?" Christian asked.

Devoted Phantom

Jordan thought for a moment "I will only be out of work at 4pm, so you'll only be able to enter my house then." he said still with a formal voice.
"Damn. What I am suppose to do until then?" Christian said as he walked out of the gym and decided to walk home.

Devoted Phantom

"Don't ask me" he told to the other "you shouldn't have forgotten it on the first place" he nonchalantly said "why don't you go home? You don't need a wallet there."
Christian rolled his eyes. "I forget it cause I was thinking the I needed to take my medicine that I missed last night." Chris said as he felt really bad.

Devoted Phantom

Jordan rolled his "well go home for now. I'll get your wallet once I get off work." he said before hanging up.
Christian mumbled something. "Fine, later." He said as he hung up too. He reached his home and locked at the door.

Devoted Phantom

Jordan sighed, he wasn't trying to be cold towards Chris, rather than that he just didn't liked to be bothered while working. He finished his work earlier and fired three employees, Celeste, a lazy janitor and a rude editor. Only then he head home.
Chris had got home and went right to bed. He was tired and weak to do anything else.

Devoted Phantom

Jordan dialed Chris while he drove home "hey, I just got off work, where are you?" he asked as the other picked up the phone.
Chris rolled over and rubbed his eyes. He had fallen asleep. "Hello?.....Oh Jordan. I'm at home." Chris said as he shift and laid down. "Do you want to come over here or meet some where?" Chris asked, but he was hoping Jordan would come here.

Devoted Phantom

"I'll go see you." Jordan said as he got to the apartment, he and opened the door "Do you remember where you left your wallet?" he asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff