Dapper Exhibitionist

"I don't know if I want to know about the secrets of the universe" he chuckled, smiling at Luca as she caught up with him "I would think that too much responsibility."

As they walked, Owen's attention was divied amongst the foliage and make-up of the forest. His jaw was slack and his expression on his face showed exactly what he was feeling. Awe. Despite his distraction, he seemed to keep up with Luca fairly easily.

When Luca stopped to ask him something, he paused and turned to her, his senses seeming to return to him. "Wha-" His words were cut short at the sight of those eyes. His legs refused to move, even when Luca had shouted for him to run, be he was somehow frozen in place.

"WWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAT!" His voice called out into the air in a confused panic, causing Owen to knock himself out of his current state and turn in the direction that would be away from the beast. Then his legs started to work as he suddenly found himself batting at branches and vines from his face, not quite caring where he went, just as long as it was AWAY from that thing.

"WHAT!" His voice echoed, "WHAT IS THAT?!" He tried to locate where the woman had gone, "LUUU~CAAAAA~!" He called out to her as he ran, "What do we do!?"