Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Toshiro was glad Twist sat down. He was going to ask something but thought it was too rude so he just sat there trying to get his brain working. Lily came out just after Rika smiling a bit. "See you later Twist." She called then sat down. Toshiro chuckled a bit. "It sounds like someone I know has a crush." He turned to Lily and she blushed heavily. "N-Nuh uh!! Toshi." Lily stuck her tongue out and him.

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Chika walked in after what Toshiro had said to Lilly. "Huh?" Chika showed them a white shirt that she was wearing. "Well anyway, Look! Rika got me a new shirt and..." She sat down. "And a new jar of pickles." She started to eat from the jar.

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Toshiro shook his head and turned to Chika. "Lily here has a crush on Twist." He laughed a bit. Lily smiled a little at Chika ignoring Toshiro. "The shirt looks good on you." She said and smiled a bit. "Be sure not to eat all those...or Boo will throw another fit." Toshiro said laughing a little again.

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Chika was still eating from the jar, "Oh. speaking of Boo..." She left to tell Boo bye until he left to go to work. Chika went to the others. She looked at out the window to see Twist and Rika talking. Chika was eating another piece of cake."So you like him? Aw that's cute." Twist blushed at Rika. "He's a keeper. You should talk to him more."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Toshiro relaxed and laughed a bit. "It wouldn't be good to not say bye to Boo." He said then looked down slowly with a low sigh. Lily watched Toshiro then turned to Chika when she returned. She blushed heavily and shook her head. "I...well yeah I do..." Lily looked out the window at Twist and Rika. "It's hard to...he's always so shy and nervous...kinda like how I was when I first came here."

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Chika was just smiling. "Well, one of you guys should do something." She left to the kitchen to put the her plate away. Twist returned back inside. Rika was just smiling. "It will be fine. Just stay here and she'll forget about it soon."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Lily blushed a bit. "I'll try something then." She turned when she saw Twist and Rika. "Um did something happen with your sister Twist?" She asked standing and going to Twist slowly. Toshiro stood up and smiled. "I'll be in my room trying to find a project to work on." He went to his room rather quickly.

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Twist was blushing looking at Lilly. "Oh it's nothing really...she just took the cure and been upset all day. My mom just told me why..." He looked down. "I feel stupid..."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Lily looked at Twist nodding slowly. "Oh yeah that...there should have been a list of potential side-effects with the cure...Toshi told me that most are okay it's just one that's pretty bad..." She walked to Twist and gave him a hug with a smile. "Well don't, females are really hard to understand at times. Trust me...I know." She laughed a bit.

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Twist blushed. "Oh okay." He looked out the window. "I'm really not sure what to do now since I can't go home...I haven't found a job yet and well I'm kindof bored."v Twist chuckled a bit but then stopped.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Lily nodded. "Yup." She looked Twist and an idea started to form in her head while Twist spoke. Lily smiled a bit and looked at Twist. "Well we could always go see a movie or out to eat if you want something to do."

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Twist smiled. Oh, that sounds fun. We should go. I'll drive there to the movies then we'll find a place to eat at." He took out his keys then blushed. "If that's okay with you."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Lily smiled and looked at Twist. "Alright I like the sound of that." She looked at Twist then smiled again. "Of course it's fine with me silly, let's go." Lily walked to the door and slipped her shoes on waiting for Twist.

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Twist followed after her. "Okay then. We should go then." He drove over there to the theaters. He looked at the movie listings. Which movie do you want to watch?" He asked.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Lily smiled. "Good." She was smiling the whole way to the theaters. Lily looked at the listings and spotted one. "How about that romantic comedy?" She suggested pointing to the romantic comedy on the listing.

((

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces