Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Toshiro nodded slowly to Rika. "I know we are." He rubbed his shoulder where Lily hit and looked down slowly. Lily walked to Twist and smiled. "Getting to know your mom isn't easy...just give it time." She said hoping she was right about why Twist had frowned.

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Twist was surprised that Lilly knew what he was thinking. Okay..." Twist looked at the time and saw it wasn't that late. He didn't know what to do now.

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Lily smiled at Twist. "Alright, Rika taught me how to read people by their expressions." She smiled at him and looked around. An idea came to Lily and she looked at Twist. "Why don't we go on a walk?" She suggested.

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Twist looked at Lilly. "So she did...Well um..." He didn't know what to say. "Let's go for that walk." He said. He walked out. When they walked out, Rika seemed to have disappear without anyone noticing.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Lily nodded slowly. "I asked her so...I could tell what my brother was thinking alot of the time." She smiled a little. "Alright let's go." Lily followed him out. Toshiro remained sitting on the couch.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Twist was still walking. He wasn't paying attention. He accidentally walked to a different trail and left Lilly. When he realized that he walked off, it was too late. "Huh?" He saw a person walk to him, "Hey there son. Like your new life?"

OOC: ( Read through my posts! )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Lily was still walking when she noticed Twist was gone. She looked around and tried to find him. "This isn't good..." Lily took out her phone and called Twist hoping he would pick up so she try to find him.

((Okay I will.))

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Twist was grew afraid as he was looking at his dad. "Uh, yeah." He answered. He ignored the phone call. His dad walked to him. "Is that so? You know I have been looking for you two. I been worried. I would never guess you walk to me." Twist gulped. "Oh, yeah..." His dad shock his head, "Well I can see you're fine then. I'll leave you and your sister alone then." He walked by him, "Just remember...I raised you so you'll become like me. A soulless person." Twist just gasped while his father just left. Twist didn't know what to do. He just stood there.
Rika walked by Lily, barely even paying attention to her. She had her mind on something.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Lily frowned when her call went unanswered. She started to grow worried and looked around wondering where Twist could have gone. Lily heard someon approach and noticed it was Rika so she walked after her and slowly grabbed her arm. "Rika..something is wrong...Twist is gone and won't answer his phone...I'm afraid something happened." Lily hoped she didn't wasn't interrupting. Toshiro had decided to go for a walk and stumbled upon Twist just standing there. "Um hey Twist are you okay?" He asked.

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Rika looked at Lilly. "Twist's father is here. I knew he was here but he hasn't been able to find them but Twist may walked to him..." Rika continued to walk. She had a cell phone with a key chain on it. A small bell ring every time she moved. She saw a man walking and she apporch him. "What did you do?" He turned around. "Nothing." Rika kicked him in the leg and he fell over. "Lies! What messages did you tell him? You only put the wrong things in his head!" Twist turned around to Toshiro. He gulped. "I don't know...I met my father here."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Lily frowned a little bit. "O-Oh...that isn't good..." She decided to follow Rika in case they come across Twist. Lily heard the bell ring on the keychain of Rika's phone and was glad for the noise. She watched Rika go for the guy and kick him in the leg. Lily walked over quickly. "Rika...stop...this isn't helping the matter!" Toshiro bit his lip and looked at Twist. "I see...well whatever your father said was wrong. He only wants to see you back under his control or depressed." He had learned what he could about Twist's father.

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Rika looked at Lilly for a glance, "I know...It's the only way he'll ever pay attention to me." Twist father started to laugh, "Fine then. I only told him the truth! He is going to be like me! Like father to son!" He quickly stood up and tried to attack Rika quickly dodge. He growled while hearing the bell. "You stupid b***h...you came here to fight me? Your signature bell won't help. I would be able to hear it. I have the advantage." Rika glared at him. "Hey? It's fun to have changele." Twist gasped, "I know...but I don't want to be like him! What happens if I do?!"

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Lily sighed low. "Then he is an idiot..." She gasped a little when she heard what Twist's father said. It made Lily angry and want to help Rika fight against the man. "My brother can't even beat Rika and she trained him." She glared at Twist's father. Toshiro shook his head slowly. "You won't be, you know what he is like and with some effort by you it won't happen. Beisdes you have all of us to help you if that starts to happen." He smiled at Twist.

((

Dangerous Rogue

Boo & Chika
User ImageUser Image

Diz went in a fighting pose. "Trust I know she's strong. Our family has the tradition of fighting. I was the best until she was born. She took my glory away...so I married her and I'm making sure I keep it. Stay away from the family..." Rika ran off and started to hide. "Trust me. I am staying away." Diz looked around. "Where did you go?" He could hear the bell ring. He was careful to where the bell rang but he noticed it was the same ring. "What?" From the opposite direction of where he was standing, Rika jump and hit him in the arms. Both his arms dropped. He growled. "So...you were still training all these years. Fine I'll go but remember this. Twist and Maze are no longer in the family now and so is Boo and Rar so be careful. You guys are now hated." He walked off. Rika sighed. "I can't believe him. He actually vanished his own children away. Well fine. We don't need them. We have our own family." Twist looked down. "Okay, he said."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Toshiro and Lily

Lily stepped back a little bit and tried not to look scared. Toshiro had taught her enough to defend herself but she didn't want to have to fight. "You're just a coward and not worthy of a family!" Lily shouted then noticed that Rika had hit the guy's arms. "The feeling is mutual..." She muttered when the guy walked away. Lily turned to Rika and nodded. "Exactly, together as a family we can beat anything he tries." Toshiro put a hand on Twist's shoulder. "If you doubt yourself...then you will become him. Be confident in who you are."

((

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces