Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Did someone say chocolate...

Luke was taken to the hospital and rushed to surgery Elizabeth was forced by a security guard to stay in the lobby, the guard immediately confiscating her weapons. "It should be about an hour." The nurse told her then they left her in the waiting room.

...Gimme gimme gimmeign]

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Elizabeth was mad. No. She was pissed. She was pacing around the waiting room, feeling oh so very vulnerable without her weapons. More of the guild could come by. Without her weapons she would be powerless. She groaned as she flopped down into a chair. "Damn it." She groaned. "This sucks." She said sullenly.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Luke was soon taken to a recovery room and Elizabeth was allowed to come in and see him, he was still unconscious though.

...Gimme gimme gimmeign]

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Elizabeth came in as soon as they allowed her to. She went over to him, taking a hold of the hand that didn't have an IV in it. "I'm sorry Luke." She whispered. "I should have helped... I could have done so much and I just watched." She said sullenly. "Now look where you are... Hurt and in a hospital. I told you they would hurt you but you didn't listen." She whispered, holding his hand tightly.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Luke was still out from all of the medication.

...Gimme gimme gimmeign]

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Hours passed. The nurses kept coming in and giving him more medication. After a little while she had fallen asleep. Her head was resting on the bed, her body bent in the chair and her hand still on his. She was exhausted from the day.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

Luke soon woke up and he groaned, there was a feeling like his chest was ripping apart an catching on fire at the same time, he couldnt move.

...Gimme gimme gimmeign]

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Elizabeth's eyes shot open when he groaned. She looked up at him with wide eyes. "Luke?" She asked softly. She saw he was awake and quickly straitened up. "Are you all right?" She questioned, seeing he was in pain. "Nurse?" She called, pushing the button.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

The nurse walked in and saw him in pain. "Im sorry but ts too soon to give him more meds." She sad before leaving.

"It hurts to breath E-Elizabeth... I want to stop." His eyes were filled with pain, he couldnt take the massive amount of pain, a single tear went down his cheek.

...Gimme gimme gimmeign]

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Elizabeth looked over at him, squeezing his hand. "Shh..." She whispered, brushing his hair back. "J...Just.Go to sleep." She said softly. "You wont hurt in your sleep, I promise." She said, kissing his forehead. "I'll be right here, I wont leave, I promise. I'll be here when you wake up again."

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

"But they're calling me baby." He said softly as he stared at the ceiling like he saw something. "They want me to go with them."

...Gimme gimme gimmeign]

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

"Who wants you to go with them?" She asked softly, gently stroking his hair. "Tell me what you see Luke." She said, keeping her eyes on him. Her heart thudded in her chest, her gaze soft as she looked down at him.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

"The angels, they are so beautiful and bright white, they want me to follow them." He had a weak looking smile on his face as he stared at the vision only he could see.

...Gimme gimme gimmeign]

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Slow tears began to trickle down her face. "Do you want to go with them?" She asked softly, her voice calm as she kept her hand stroking his head. She went over and quickly shut the door before returning to his bedside, resuming to stroke his hair.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Luke Kane

"Can I?" He asked as he looked over at her and he reached u wiping her tears, he didnt want to hurt her.

...Gimme gimme gimmeign]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces