Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

She hadn't fought the doctors when they took her away. She was terrified. She was laying on the bed, all ready on a nice dose of numbing medication, trying to stay calm as the doctor gave her instructions. She jumped when her hand was grabbed, looking up to see Kael. "Kael?" She asked softly, a soft groan leaving her as another contraction broke through her pain medicine, her hand squeezing his tightly.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Kael Kane

I dont want to be alone...

Kael nodded and smiled weakly then he leaned down and kissed her forehead. "I told you id be hear for the birth of our baby girl, and i wansnt going to break that promise for any illness. I was there through the whole pregnancy even if you couldnt hear me i heard it all loud and clear." He said as he looked down at her, one of the nurses brought him a chair to sit in because he was so weak, he technically shouldnt even be out of his room but they knew he couldnt miss the birth of his child.

...let me stay here with you.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Elizabeth nodded her head. "Y-Yeah." She whispered, her head falling back as she rode through the pain. "Thank you for coming for me and Izzy..." She whispered to him, squeezing his hand tighter. "Hey Doc, when do I get to start pushing? Baby is not happy." She said softly, her body broke out in a cool sweat, trembling lightly from pain.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Kael Kane

Kael rn his hand through her hair. "Relax your muscles a bit it will hurt less than you being all tensed up like this." He said softly as he kissed her cheek and held her hand still running his other hand through her hair. "You should start feeling almost and urge soon, it should feel like pressure, when you feel that tell me then start pushing." The doctor said looking at her.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Elizabeth nodded her head, trying to get her body to relax. Kael was here. He wouldn't let anything bad happen to her. He would protect her and keep her safe, he had promised. With that thought in her head her body started to slowly relax, looking down at the doctor when he spoke. "O-Okay..." she whispered, trying to calm her body. Within around ten minutes, she looked down at the doctor. "Pressure." She said softly, a soft groan leaving her lips.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Kael Kane

The doctor nodded and Keal just held her hand. "Okay, push Elizabeth." The doctor told her.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Elizabeth nodded, holding onto Kael's hand tightly as she pushed. She shut her eyes, a long cry of pain leaving her lips as she pushed.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Kael Kane

The doctor counted to 10 then told her to relax for 5 seconds before having her push again and it repeated push 10 rest 5.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Elizabeth worked with him, holding onto Kael's hand tightly. She felt the pressure start to build to the point of unbearable, and pushed hard one last time.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Kael Kane

The baby finally slid out and crying of there little Izzy filled the room, Kael looked down at the beautiful blond baby and tears of joy filled his eyes and ran down his cheeks. "You did great Elizabeth, and our little girl is just perfect." He said as the doctor handed the beautiful baby girl to him. and he showed her to Elizabeth.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

A soft sob of relief left Elizabeth's lips as the sound of crying filled the room. Slow tears trickled down her face as she laid back on the bed, breathing heavily. She looked up as the baby was brought, her eyes widening at the small baby. "Little... Isabella... Hi baby." She whispered, holding her arms out for the baby. When she finally got her, the child stared up at her, and tears of joy ran down Elizabeth's face. "My little Izzy." She said, holding the baby close.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Kael Kane

Kael watched as she snuggled the baby close, he was so happy but he still wasnt feeling so hot. "Shes as beautiful as you are." He said in a very weak tone.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Elizabeth looked up at him, tears shining in her eyes as she nodded her head. "She is... Love you should get back to bed." She said softly. "No offence, but you look weak. Now we'll have a room together though." She said and laughed softly. "Just me, you, and our little Izzy..." She said, kissing the baby's forehead, smiling as Isabella's eyes slipped closed.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Kael Kane

Kael nodded and ha the doctor take him to the room thy would be staying in then he took a nap.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

~~Elizabeth Fear~~

Elizabeth watched him go, a soft growl leaving her lips as he came back for Isabella. She grudgingly let him take her to the nursery for now, feeling tired. She was cleaned up before she was taken back to Kael's room, and placed into the other bed. She immediately fell asleep, curling the blankets around her in the process.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff