Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled. "I'll get some fish you silly dork." He said diving into the water about twenty minutes he come out holding about three large fish. One in his hands and one in his mouth. He dropped them on the beach. "Those ok for you?" He asked sticking his tongue out.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"I would kiss you but you would taste like salt water" Zara said smiling at him. going she made a small fires and started to clean and cook the fish. she liked this it was peaceful and fun. "Can we just stay here?" she asked him, "forget about eevry one and everythoing?"

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled at her. "You really want to stay here and live?" He asked. "I better start building a home for use then." He said well she was cooking he started to gather things up.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"You mean it?" Zara asked smiling as she flipped the fish, "For get about the pull and everything else and just live here and have a family?" She knew she could still feel the pull and it was very strong but she would ignore it if it meant having a happy life with him.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled at her. "I mean it one hundred percent. Only me and you not anyone else till we have kids that is silly." He said as he pulled out a large tree laying it down gently. "So big house medium, or small one dear?" He asked looking at her. He had forgotten about getting the power he need right now someday in his life he would obtain it and rule Hell but as of now he only wanted her and her love.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"Medum please" Zara siad smiling as she made them some thing to eat, "We want room if we are going to have kids some day." She did not care if she was going to carry inpure kin but she was going to love therem and teach them to love the world. Smilign she finished the fish and gave him some and the mug of juice.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled laying the stuff he had down so far for there house. He went over and started eating some food. "Thanks dear." He said. "Ok so I am going to build this up but for like the first few nights we will be sleeping outside that ok with you?" He asked.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"I am fine with that love" Zara said smiling as she looked at the sky, "it nice and warm her and its not going to rain for awhile." Eating she liked the taste of cooked fish as she sipped her drink and looked around. she was going to explore and see what she could find for them to use ehr. 'maybe make a bath house and otehr things for us' she thought

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

Byakuya finished his food and drink. "Ok love I'm going to start this up here later I will hunt for some food." He said as he kissed her cheek then went on to starting the house. "Your welcome to help me if you like unless you have something your going to do to keep busy?" He asked.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
((ooc she was having a thought))

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
((Fixed it sorry))

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"I am going to go gather things we need for the house and start getting things made for in it" Zara said cleaning up before she got to her feet. "I will stay close thouhg."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

"Ok dear yell if you need me for anything at all." He said as he started one side of the house. It was hard to build this up. He would get it done though for he had to do it.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara nodded before she want off to gather things to make smiple intmes from like a bukcet and curtians. They could not go to the store for those so she had to make them. Going around she gather long grss and twigs and other thing and made piles of them clsoe to Byakuya so he could see her.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled as he started on the first wall already having it above his own head. "Damn now I need to get up higher." He said trying to figure out how. He build a ladder then went on to working looking over to Zara smiling at her ever so often.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff