Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara screamed and started to strangle against him. "let me go" she screamed trying to get away, "Byakuya" As she did this her body started to glow and the room started to shak as Faith appered beside Byakuya.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

Byakuya was getting pissed more pissed every second. "Give me my wife now damn it." He yelled as he looked at him. "Maybe I will take her as my wife instead she is very attractive." Lucifer stated as he got nailed across the face by Byakuya who's eyes were now extremely blood red as he held onto Zara.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"Faith sheild" Zara screamed. Faith truned to a mist and surnnder the two of them. she would protcet them form mugic and heal them if they got hurt. "Byakuya we need to leave now" she said crying.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

Byakuya picked her up and was gone away from there in a split second. He landed on a small island as he set her down then collapsed. "Sorry honey." He said taking deep breaths. "That not good when I am like that." He said trying to keep away from her a bit.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara waved faith away before she started to cry and hug him. Please don't let him get me again" she cried. God she felt no fear like that before she really though he was going to take her away.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He tried hugging her but his body was hot as lava. "I wont let him dear. But you really should wait till I am more calm I don't want to hurt you love." He said his red eyes still showing brightly.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

No that faith was gone Zara had to be careful. Nodding she ,oved away but she so wanted to beheld by him right now. Finding a spot away from him she hugged ehr legs and cried. She just wanted to find what this pull was, marry him and lave a happ life. But from the looks of it it would not going to be easy.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He calmed down as he got up and hugged her. "Sorry love. Its just I didn't want to burn you at all." He said looking at her he whipped the tears away.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara nodded and cuddled agaisnt him befoire she looked around. "where are we?" she asked

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He looked at her. "Sorry I couldn't tell my powers took over and just moved us." He said. "Um we can get off of here I guess." He said as he looked around hugging her. "I mean it will take them sometime to find us I think."

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara liked the sound of them not being able to find them but they still needed to find where they where. Looking up she smiled for the sky was clar and there was no cloud in it. "I am guessing tropical" she said looking at the pants and trees, "wish I wore my bikini."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He pulled out her bag and his. "You can silly I grabbed the stuff." He said smiling as he changed into his own shorts for it was hot here. "So I guess we can rest cause I could use it after that." He said.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara stripped of her clothes before putting on...not joking a yellow poki dotted bikini. Puting her hair in pug tails and pulled out slip fliops and smiled. Tehre time for relax and enjoy" she said

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He started laughing at her loudly. "I love you so much." He said walking over and laying on the ground to relax. They both needed it badly.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara playful stick her tounge out at him before she went digging in to the bug. Pulling out the mugs she went and found fruit and made them a drinki with them. "We need food?" she said looking around, "fish?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff