Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Waking up in the moring Zara smiled and blushed before she kissed him Softly. Looking around she began to wiggle out of his arms so she could go make them breackfast.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

Byakuya woke smelling a very good smell floating around. He jumped out of bed seeing Zara making food as he hugged her behind and squeezed her tightly. "Morning beautiful smells good." He said kissing her gently.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara epped and giggled as she wiggled in his arms. "Carful or I am going to burn the omlets" she said smiling. Flipping it she noddded to the set table for them. "Go sit it will be ready soon" she said smiling up at him, "Did you slep will?"

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Appa Shieron
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled. "Sorry I don't want your good food to burn I can't wait to taste it." He said running to the set like a kid. "I sleep well with you at my side. How about you what was your dreams about?" He asked.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara brought the food to the table and put it on plates before sittign down and looking out the window. "it was wierd and scary...everything was blurred but I know it was me and others" she said, "I heard fightings and shouting and someone trying to call me but I could not get to them" she said shivering, "this one person and I aruged but I don't know what about."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He sighed. "I am sorry honey." He took a bite which was good. "Um maybe we could try and keep a journal of your dreams so we can see if there is any links to them." He said. "Oh the food the best I have ever had."

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"that sounds like a great idea" Zara said before blushing, "its not as great as when you cook." smiling she started to eat her food and drink her water. Pulling oput the map she set it on the other side of the table and pointed to the old ruins of rome. "That where I fee we need to go." she said

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Appa Shieron
Byakuya

User Image

He sighed. "Its good damn it you silly dork." He said looking at the map as he ate. "Hmm sounds like a plan to me." He said as he slide a small notebook to her. "Here keep track of your dreams and what not." He said as he finished his food and cleaned it off.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara nodded and took the note book and folded the map. Eatting up she put them in the bug before coming back to eat. Once finished she went and washed the dishes. "you do know thta means taking a plan over the sea....or can you fly?" she asked

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

"Ya I no I no. Oh and does it look like I have wings silly?" He asked smiling at her. "No I am not able to fly like you all I have is really fast legs." He said as he went and got dressed.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Voojraa_Vos
User Image
Zara

"sorry" Zara said as she went around cleaning the place up for who ever did own it. Once down she changed in to a pink sun dress flip flosp and brided her hair down her back. "ready she said heading out side. She knew they wher going to have to hit a big city to get a plane to the old ruins.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He blushed nodding. "You really need to stop undressing in front of me its makes me want you silly. Epically with being so beautiful as you are." He said going and waiting for her to summon her blade.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"Sorry" Zara said going red againnas she called faith fourth in bike form. She was jsut so comfy around him that she did not mind changing with him watching. Which she thought that was weird for her but she would not care. "ready to go" she said slipping the back pack on.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He smiled then walked to her and hugged her tighlty. "I don't care it just a bit annoying seeing you unclothed and all and I am not able to tease you back or anything at all." He said smiling at her. He got on the bike.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"Tease?" Zara said getting on the bike and wrapped her arms around him. she pressed close against him and rubbed her face against his back. What she liked his smell. "You can dress around me if it will get me back" she said going red

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff