Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

Byakuya was stunned had not a clue what to say to her. "Um I would love to but I need to keep an eye on someone so sorry but I will have to pass this up." He said looking at her gorgeous body. "Trust me I haven't in a long time but I can't as much as I would love to." He said finding it hard to take his eyes off of her. He assumed she was a succubus.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"names River baby" she said smiling and giving him a wink. Looking over at the bed she smiled. "will your girlfriend can join us if you like" she said, "but if you don't want ehr finding out we can go to the bathroom for a quicky or come out in to the hall and I will give you a good bj like you never had before." Not far down the hall was another demon smiled before he stepped out on to the roof to wait.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He looked at her finding it hard to keep his eyes off of her chest and a$$. "Um sorry but I really can't I don't want to do that to her. Oh and she doesn't like sharing last time I checked." He said not even correcting the fact that she had called her his girlfriend. "Well I am off to bed sorry good luck finding another demon." He said as he continued to find it hard to look away but he did notice the demon guy on the roof. "Oh anyone thinks of touching her I will have them f@cked up so bad along with you that you will wish you really wanted me bad." He said as he closed the door in her face walking over picking his blade up and laying in bed pulling her closer in still seeing images of the succubus dancing in his head swaying her hips. He kissed Zara's cheek to get it out of his head and berried his head in her hair. He could tell that she wasn't done and she was probably going to knock again. But he was more worried about the guy on the roof and not so much the succubus. He figured they worked together but wasn't sure.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

The crying and the knocking of the succubus woke up Zara as she looked up at him. "whats with all the noise?" she asked him as she heard what was coming from out side there door. The succubus went in to detail of what she could do for him and that made Zara go red for some of those things she never though possible. "Whose that?" she asked sitting up. By now the male demon had left.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

"Sorry honey." He yelled to the succubus. "Don't worry about it she is just a demon who is trying to sleep with me but I told her I am good." He said crawling back into bed as he snuggled up to Zara. "You can head back to bed I am fine and she isn't coming in and I'm not going anywhere." He said kissing her forehead.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Voojraa_Vos
User Image
Zara

Zara blushed more before she cuddled back to him. It was not for a few more hours till the succubus left them alone. "Can she really do all the things she said?" she asked yawning and closing her eyes. She was still tired and needed sleep.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Voojraa_Vos
User Image
Zara

Zara blushed more before she cuddled back to him. It was not for a few more hours till the succubus left them alone. "Can she really do all the things she said?" she asked yawning and closing her eyes. She was still tired and needed sleep.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

He looked at her. "Yes they can they are very unique when it comes to sex. They can do anything and it will turn you on pretty much. I would have to say they may even be more powerful then my father himself." He said smiling at her. "Why do you ask you want to go and learn from her?" He asked joking with her.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara just went red and shock ehr head no. she did not want sex lessons she wanted to find what was pulling her. Cuddling to him she fell back to sleep.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

Byakuya smiled at her. "Sorry darling. I was only kidding." He said blushing after he figured out he called her that. He was sure she didn't hear as she was sleeping. He went into a sleep but not a deep sleep. He lay hugging her close to his body.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

Zara slept happily and peaceful till morning when she woke and blushed. Looking at Byakuya she blushed and kiss his cheek before she started to wiggle out of his arms.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Appa Shieron
Byakuya

User Image

He sleep till he felt her move at which point he woke real quick seeing her getting up. "Hey um sorry about last night and all." He said blushing as he missed hugging her. He was getting very attached to her. He just wouldn't admit it to her being she was an angel. "So um whats on today's to do list for us?" He asked looking at her blushing seeing her still wearing what she was last night.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"easy we look around the city for answers" Zara said going to dress in the bath room. Coming out she was wearing blue shorts and a bright pinks tank top that hugged her upper body. she had her blond hair in to pig tail braids on her sides. "Get dressed and lets go" she said going to put glip flops on.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Byakuya

User Image

"I am working on it boss." He said finding it hard to look away from her. "Its like your the succubus this time." He said in a very low voice only loud enough so he hoped only he could hear it. He came out in a pair of black shorts and a black t shirt. "Ready."

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Zara

"Hummmm?" Zara said as she waited by the door. she did not hear him as she was going throw her pruse looking for ehr cretid card to put it in her back short pokcet. "you look great" she said smiling, "lets hit the city." Opebing the door she headed out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff