Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What is your opinion about Homestuck?

Love it! 0.47101449275362 47.1% [ 65 ]
It's alright 0.36231884057971 36.2% [ 50 ]
Hate it. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 138 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Man there is just not a gray area to this fandom!
What is it about Homestuck that makes people dislike it or on the other hand obsess with it!
Have you had any annoying experiences with people involved in it, or has it treated you well?
What are the problems with this fandom?
What are some good points in it?

Romantic Conversationalist

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I love it so much! It has an excellent plotline in my opinion, and the characters are wonderful. The animation is also great, and I love how you can interact with it and control the characters at times. But the long Pesterchum chat logs get annoying sometimes.
SmartCookie1XD
I love it so much! It has an excellent plotline in my opinion, and the characters are wonderful. The animation is also great, and I love how you can interact with it and control the characters at times. But the long Pesterchum chat logs get annoying sometimes.

They are a pain to read
I think the first few parts is what turns people off

Romantic Conversationalist

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
MegaSnow22
SmartCookie1XD

They are a pain to read
I think the first few parts is what turns people off

I know, I read it though, but I skipped the intermission, haha! But I'm up to the update point now, so it's wonderful.

CountX's Honey Bun

Friendly Tipper

Ugh, I hate it so much, and it might be mostly the fans fault. I tried reading it but it was so boring and stupid to me, so I gave it up, and I used to be just like "eh, not my thing".
But then there are just so many fans who just SHOVE IT INTO YOUR FACE THAT THEY LOVE IT TO DEATH AND YOU MUST TOO, and I'm glad you like it but shut up for one second, you know?
I'm glad for the few that don't shove it into my face, but really, it's most of the fans fault that I hate it so much. The same thing has happened to a lot of things that might have been good to me. :/

Beloved Sex Symbol

It took FOREVER to get to the trolls, and they were the only interesting thing to me at first. But it is a really cute, funny webcomic. It takes a while to "get into", sadly. Sometimes I skip/skim the annoying, long pesterchums.
Dustytuft
It took FOREVER to get to the trolls, and they were the only interesting thing to me at first. But it is a really cute, funny webcomic. It takes a while to "get into", sadly. Sometimes I skip/skim the annoying, long pesterchums.

Admittedly I do as well.
BUT
Later I do end up reading em
Utziel
Ugh, I hate it so much, and it might be mostly the fans fault. I tried reading it but it was so boring and stupid to me, so I gave it up, and I used to be just like "eh, not my thing".
But then there are just so many fans who just SHOVE IT INTO YOUR FACE THAT THEY LOVE IT TO DEATH AND YOU MUST TOO, and I'm glad you like it but shut up for one second, you know?
I'm glad for the few that don't shove it into my face, but really, it's most of the fans fault that I hate it so much. The same thing has happened to a lot of things that might have been good to me. :/

Sadly, it's not just the HS fandom. That's pretty much ANY fandom you encounter. :/

CountX's Honey Bun

Friendly Tipper

MegaSnow22
Utziel

Sadly, it's not just the HS fandom. That's pretty much ANY fandom you encounter. :/

I know, they just seem to be the worst though. It seems like no matter where I go or what they are talking about, they make a simple turn of phrase and all of a sudden IT RELATES TO HOMESTUCK. Dx It's like they do that with every single thing they ever talk about, too.
Utziel
MegaSnow22
Utziel

I know, they just seem to be the worst though. It seems like no matter where I go or what they are talking about, they make a simple turn of phrase and all of a sudden IT RELATES TO HOMESTUCK. Dx It's like they do that with every single thing they ever talk about, too.

Lawl kinda like bronies
What IS Homestuck? I keep hearing about it, but I have no idea what it is...

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ms White Rabbit

a webcomic, here I found a link for you!
Dexigone
Ms White Rabbit

Oh, thank you very much!

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ms White Rabbit
Dexigone
Ms White Rabbit

Oh, thank you very much!

you're welcome!
Ms White Rabbit

It's a weird random webcomic.
The first few acts are strange. Trust me. :V

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas