Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your favourite release by Versailles?

The Revenant Choir 0.20376175548589 20.4% [ 130 ]
Lyrical Sympathy 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 58 ]
A Noble was Born in Chaos 0.025078369905956 2.5% [ 16 ]
NOBLE 0.10971786833856 11.0% [ 70 ]
PRINCE 0.078369905956113 7.8% [ 50 ]
I like them all equally! 0.39968652037618 40.0% [ 255 ]
Gold option~ 0.092476489028213 9.2% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 638 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 173 174 175 > >> >>> »|

4,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Versailles needs more love...
i didn't ever listen to that interview though.. i wonder what it was about? though no new news was really released after it so i guess it wasn't much stuff other than what's already out? *lol*

I heard a rumour that versailles might come to the u.s. next year in spring. -gaspgasp-
I don't want to start a rumor or anything, but this is all too suspicious. Has anyone thought that Versailles might be taking part in JRR 2? It's just a little odd that you've heard a rumor about them coming in Spring . . . which is when JRR 1 took place . . . I also heard that Mana is planing on bringing Moi dix Mois to the U.S. . . . guess when . . . SPRING! It's just all very curious . . .

Explorer

[Paradise.Lost]
Versailles needs more love...
i didn't ever listen to that interview though.. i wonder what it was about? though no new news was really released after it so i guess it wasn't much stuff other than what's already out? *lol*

I heard a rumour that versailles might come to the u.s. next year in spring. -gaspgasp-

They expressed an interest in doing so (through the interview), but there's no official news. However, they've gotten a LOT of positive feedback through their MySpace, so it's definitely a possibility. Dunno about next Spring, though.
there's a lot of hype for this band considering there's only one song, but i'm definitely intrigued.
and their look reminds me of classic visual kei. maybe they're bring it back ;o
I LOVE Versailles. Ill admit I don't listen to them as much as I should, but i'm a HUGE fsan of Kamijo. Even after Lareine he produces stuff, which made me very happy to see him totally NOT disapear from the j-rock scene.
Can't wait to hear thier mini album...or album whatever it is XD
Hypi
there's a lot of hype for this band considering there's only one song, but i'm definitely intrigued.
and their look reminds me of classic visual kei. maybe they're bring it back ;o

Kamijo's ex band and Hizaki Grace Project already had that kind of look. I guess they are just staying with the same visual ^__^

Versailles will be a great band, can't wait for Lyrical Sympathy release.
My birthay is 10 days after Hizaki's and 11 from Yuki's
I personally kinda like Kamijo's voice, its no Gackt, but its unique to say the least. And I absolutely adored Lareine, so I obviously love Versailles. I think the engrish was a bit much though in Revenant Choir, and that stupid intro annoyed me. Oh well, I'm really looking forward to some more from them.

Explorer

Lunar-Icarus
I personally kinda like Kamijo's voice, its no Gackt, but its unique to say the least. And I absolutely adored Lareine, so I obviously love Versailles. I think the engrish was a bit much though in Revenant Choir, and that stupid intro annoyed me. Oh well, I'm really looking forward to some more from them.

Here's to hoping a version without the intro will be available in the new album, though I kinda doubt that'll happen. Meh, it's still a possibility, though.

Meanwhile, we've got about 32 days to go until the release. Whoo. XD
Zeldana
Lunar-Icarus

Here's to hoping a version without the intro will be available in the new album, though I kinda doubt that'll happen. Meh, it's still a possibility, though.

Sorry to kill your hope, but Kamijo said that The Revenant Choir will not be on the new mini album. :[ I wish it was on it without the intro, too.

Explorer

Never.Rebellion
Zeldana
Lunar-Icarus

Sorry to kill your hope, but Kamijo said that The Revenant Choir will not be on the new mini album. :[ I wish it was on it without the intro, too.
Weeeeelll just kidding, then. @_@;;

It was actually kind of neat for a little while, but it would have fit a lot better had it been solely in the PV and not the song itself.

Explorer

For those keeping up with them on MySpace: They recently released a bulletin stating that they're through recording Lyrical Sympathy. They were up all night working on it. Poor guys, some of them had shows the next evening, too. It's good to hear that it's finished, though.
Zeldana
For those keeping up with them on MySpace: They recently released a bulletin stating that they're through recording Lyrical Sympathy. They were up all night working on it. Poor guys, some of them had shows the next evening, too. It's good to hear that it's finished, though.

Thanks for the update biggrin

Explorer

They'll be releasing a new DVD+Perfume set... thing... one for each member of the band: http://www.jmusiceuropa.com/uk/news.php?archive=10/2007#23712

Edit: http://www.hmv.co.jp/search/index.asp?keyword=Versailles

Charmed Rabbit

19,450 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The perfume idea is so goofy! rofl

I do wish they had given a description or their base scents, though. I looked up my favorite perfumes last night to see what was in them, in case they do tell us more about them. lol

If we don't hear anything else, I'll just order Kamijo's.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff