Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your favourite release by Versailles?

The Revenant Choir 0.20376175548589 20.4% [ 130 ]
Lyrical Sympathy 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 58 ]
A Noble was Born in Chaos 0.025078369905956 2.5% [ 16 ]
NOBLE 0.10971786833856 11.0% [ 70 ]
PRINCE 0.078369905956113 7.8% [ 50 ]
I like them all equally! 0.39968652037618 40.0% [ 255 ]
Gold option~ 0.092476489028213 9.2% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 638 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 ... 173 174 175 > »|

Versailles has relaunched their website~
This year will be the band's 5th anniversary as well. ^-^

And, as their World Tour 2012 -Holy Grail- ~Reincarnation~ tour begins today, new goods will be available for purchase at the venues, so perhaps we can expect some new merch in the next while.
...My wallet cringes at the mention of their name now.

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I got their Folding Fan Collectible today! heart heart It's so pretty! And FYI I checked the site and CDjapan only has 8 left in stock. Some of the other goods are starting to go so check it out. heart heart

Explorer

SkyDragon70

Oh man, this. I have their calendars for the last three years but now I'm wondering if I should keep collecting them or not. At this point I'm really just interested in their music and if I find something neat for sale the next time they tour in the States or I'm in Japan (whenever that'll be), I'll pick it up then. Shipping is such a pain these days. ._.
Zeldana
SkyDragon70

Oh man, this. I have their calendars for the last three years but now I'm wondering if I should keep collecting them or not. At this point I'm really just interested in their music and if I find something neat for sale the next time they tour in the States or I'm in Japan (whenever that'll be), I'll pick it up then. Shipping is such a pain these days. ._.

Oh dear, and I've only just begun my collection. Perhaps I should stop while I'm ahead. >.>
I totally agree. After taxes, shipping, and other customs/duty charges and whatnot, the price hardly seems worth it. Not to mention, personally, my university's mail system is impossible to figure out, so I never have any idea if there are going to be any problems having something delivered.
It would be much better to wait for one or the other to happen, indeed.
Though at this point, who knows how long it'll take for a US tour.

Original Wrangler

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Oh man.... Shows what I know...
I came in here thinking this would be about the Treaty of Versailles.

Well, wile I'm here, I guess I might as well find out what in the helluvut Versailles is.
Shakespearean Quotations
Oh man.... Shows what I know...
I came in here thinking this would be about the Treaty of Versailles.

Well, wile I'm here, I guess I might as well find out what in the helluvut Versailles is.

Oh dear. Sorry to have misled you. If you want/need help researching or something though, feel free to PM me and I'll try to help. ^-^
Versailles is a Japanese metal band. They're also classified as visual kei~ (anyone feel free to correct me/add/subtract). Reading the first post of the thread would be your best bet in understanding the basics of what this Versailles is all about. ^-^
For those of you who are interested, the score book for Holy Grail will be released January 31st, and is available for pre-order here if you're in Japan and here if you live overseas. It will also come with a bonus karaoke CD of Masquerade for guitar.
Feel free to correct me on any of that.
As well, I thought I'd post the dates for their 2012 -Holy Grail- ~Reincarnation~ tour.

2012/1/03 Osaka at AKASO

2012/1/06 Nagoya at BOTTOM LINE
2012/1/21 Sapporo at cube garden
2012/1/23 Sendai at darwin
2012/1/26 Fukuoka at DRUM Be-1
2012/1/28 Hiroshima at NAMIKI JUNCTION

Grand Final~Chateau de Versailles~
2012/2/12 Tokyo at Shibuya C.C. Lemon Hall

In addition to all of this, there are two birthday projects going on. Feel free to participate in either or both of them. ^-^
Hizaki and Yuki Birthday Project and
Teru Birthday Project

...It's been a bit dead around here for a while, hasn't it. >.>
There's a bit of good news today, American roses~

Versailles' producer is taking a trip to the United States! He'll be there until the 18th.

According to a retweet:
Hoping Versailles to have lives in the U.S.

Here's hoping he will be able to sort something out. ^-^

Explorer

SkyDragon70

Versailles' producer is taking a trip to the United States! He'll be there until the 18th.

According to a retweet:

This is indeed good news! Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be back in the states when they are there. (I return in August.) I've been abroad since last May and missed both of D's concerts, too, but so far I haven't missed any of Versailles' concerts (at conventions) in the states. Granted it was only two, but...

Hope they make to the states regardless if I'm there or not, lol -- on a country-wide tour!
Zeldana
SkyDragon70

According to a retweet:

This is indeed good news! Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be back in the states when they are there. (I return in August.) I've been abroad since last May and missed both of D's concerts, too, but so far I haven't missed any of Versailles' concerts (at conventions) in the states. Granted it was only two, but...

Hope they make to the states regardless if I'm there or not, lol -- on a country-wide tour!

Oh wow, you've been gone for quite a while. o.o That's at least once more than a lot of people have seen them, twice for me certainly, so you're lucky~
No word on how the trip went yet, but I hope something will come out of it as well.
More Reincarnation news~

Hizaki posted a tiny tiny tiny preview of a new photoset that was released at the Sapporo venue.
A new tour pamphlet is also going to be made available at upcoming venues, including the Sapporo live recently held. It will also be available for mail order at some point in time.

As well as this, a new song was played!
EDIT: Word on Twitter is that it sounds "Lareine-esque", as well as being reminiscent of Sforzando.

..Still looking for le Yuki scans/translations, haha.
The -Holy Grail- Reincarnation tour pamphlet is now listed at CDJapan, if anyone is interested.

..So....how has everyone been doing?

Divorced Divorcee

70,375 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Partygoer 500
SkyDragon70
The -Holy Grail- Reincarnation tour pamphlet is now listed at CDJapan, if anyone is interested.

..So....how has everyone been doing?

Just ordered one yesterday 3nodding I really like it when they have photoshoots wearing different outfits. Can't help but try to get them. And enjoying this look of Teru in his brown contacts, less eye makeup, and what he's been doing with his hair.
Ah, I seen there had been posted about the birthday projects..
There is a Masashi one now too. ^^

Masashi birthday project

Sorry for being here rarely, I am not much of a GaiaOnline person anymore.
Chu-Lip Jam

Just ordered one yesterday 3nodding I really like it when they have photoshoots wearing different outfits. Can't help but try to get them. And enjoying this look of Teru in his brown contacts, less eye makeup, and what he's been doing with his hair.

When Teru posted that preview picture of his look on his blog, I was amazed, he looked really different~ I really like that look too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff