< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 136 137 138 > >> >>> »|

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
popcorn honeymoon
Kasasume

Lol, it's alright, and yeah I agree~ but oh wells, WE HAVE MUCH MORE TO WAIT FOR IN THE FUTURE!
Did you know U-KISS is going to have a Korean comeback this March? THEY'VE BEEN PREPARING EVER SINCE DECEMBER! I can't wait....!!!!! Two more months! >w<

oooh really??
i'm so excited! c:
i really hope they come to the UK,
I NEED TO SEE THEM! aha :')

I feel like the world should quickly love U-KISS and then U-KISS should have a world tour as they wish~~ ^____^ It'd be pretty amazing and epic! But if they ever do have one, I MUST GO TO IT!
I NEED TO SEE THEM TOOOO! I would cry and just be so speechless LOL

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
iZip
User Image
I like Dongho the most because:
1) He's the same age as me
2) He says whatever he wants
3) He's freaking hilarious.

AND AND AND AND, he's a great actor for such a young age ~ ^____^
Dongho's saaaao kyeopta whee

LeCajun's One That Got Away

Filthy Sisters

Kasasume

I only saw one part from a movie he did, where he said "********! Shut up!" If you know what I'm talking about ;D

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hi eveyrone~ I'm Amber, I love U-KISS, and I finally found an active U-KISS thread! xDD
The other died. ;~;

I would stalk Kiseop~

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

믿 .

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
I-wrestled-SHINee-once
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hi eveyrone~ I'm Amber, I love U-KISS, and I finally found an active U-KISS thread! xDD
The other died. ;~;

I would stalk Kiseop~

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

믿 .

Oh yay~ LOl, it was kinda hard for me to find an active U-KISS thread too, so I made one~ ^____^
Hi Amber! It's nice to see more people finding this thread and coming in~ Keukeukeu smile )
Welcome!
I would stalk U-KISS and cry over them while they're sleeping
just kidding, no i'm not, jk whut

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
iZip
Kasasume

I only saw one part from a movie he did, where he said "********! Shut up!" If you know what I'm talking about ;D

"Oh God, it's Korean." Lol that one? I think it was Black Mini Dress or something like that, lol, I never really finished it because I got bored too fast LOOOOOL, but someday I'll go back and finish it! ^_______^ Dongho's english was hilarious.

LeCajun's One That Got Away

Filthy Sisters

Kasasume
iZip
Kasasume

"Oh God, it's Korean." Lol that one? I think it was Black Mini Dress or something like that, lol, I never really finished it because I got bored too fast LOOOOOL, but someday I'll go back and finish it! ^_______^ Dongho's english was hilarious.

"Speak only English in here, you stupid, old lady!" Yeah that one! xD I was thinking of watching it, because I watched all of Dongho's cuts xP

Anti Gekko

Eli and I were born on the same day, not same year, but still, got a connection there

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Kasasume
I-wrestled-SHINee-once
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The other died. ;~;

I would stalk Kiseop~

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

믿 .

Oh yay~ LOl, it was kinda hard for me to find an active U-KISS thread too, so I made one~ ^____^
Hi Amber! It's nice to see more people finding this thread and coming in~ Keukeukeu smile )
Welcome!

I'm glad you made another thread!
This thread shall be my savior on Gaia! xd

I would crii over them, too. dramallama

And I wanna watch Black Mini Dress nao. 3nodding
I-wrestled-SHINee-once
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The other died. ;~;

I would stalk Kiseop~

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

믿 .

Hey! c:
woo hoo
can i stalk kiseop with you? aha :')
Kasasume
popcorn honeymoon
Kasasume

Lol, it's alright, and yeah I agree~ but oh wells, WE HAVE MUCH MORE TO WAIT FOR IN THE FUTURE!
Did you know U-KISS is going to have a Korean comeback this March? THEY'VE BEEN PREPARING EVER SINCE DECEMBER! I can't wait....!!!!! Two more months! >w<

oooh really??
i'm so excited! c:

I feel like the world should quickly love U-KISS and then U-KISS should have a world tour as they wish~~ ^____^ It'd be pretty amazing and epic! But if they ever do have one, I MUST GO TO IT!

yeah definitely!
it would be so amazing! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm trolling an anti-Kpop thread. lololol[/strike

So yeah, we should all stalk U-KISS just to get pics with them and their autographs. dramallama

Also, U-KISS really needs to come to Texas. Just sayin'. xd

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

믿 .

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
iZip
Kasasume
iZip
Kasasume

"Speak only English in here, you stupid, old lady!" Yeah that one! xD I was thinking of watching it, because I watched all of Dongho's cuts xP

LOL, doesn't Dongho fall in love with that "Stupid old lady"? Looooooool.
Yoon Eun Hye was in there, and my brother is a big stan of her so he kept on telling to watch it, =______= But I'm just gonna watch it because of Dongho LOL, I just hope the other U-KISS members get a chance to act too or something ^_______^
MUST REWATCH MOVIE

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
I-wrestled-SHINee-once
Kasasume
I-wrestled-SHINee-once
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The other died. ;~;

I would stalk Kiseop~

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

믿 .

Welcome!

I'm glad you made another thread!
This thread shall be my savior on Gaia! xd

I would crii over them, too. dramallama

And I wanna watch Black Mini Dress nao. 3nodding

Lol yay~~ Me too LOL^________^
why don't we all just tune into Black Mini Dress and enjoy Dongho's english? LOOOOOOOL
XD XD no offense but in the beginning where that girl comes into the classroom, she's kinda annoying for a bit LOL

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
popcorn honeymoon
Kasasume
popcorn honeymoon
Kasasume

oooh really??
i'm so excited! c:

yeah definitely!
it would be so amazing! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Oh oh oh oh! DID YOU SEE THE PV FOR ALONE YET?! Someone released it earlier than it was supposed to be released, by a fan. Or it was actually officially released by Avex on their website, Idk, but some fans are requesting that the fan who uploaded it without permission should take it down. BUT THEN, allkpop said Avex released it on it's website.....
it's confusing LOL but it's a pretty sexy pv LOOOL *goes blind for 4 minutes* heart emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff