Uruha 0.090717299578059 9.1% [ 86 ]
Aoi 0.088607594936709 8.9% [ 84 ]
Kai 0.067510548523207 6.8% [ 64 ]
I love them all :] 0.41877637130802 41.9% [ 397 ]
Total Votes:[ 948 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 288 289 290 > >> >>> »|

@Foot Nudist

I just might have to fight you for Kai.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

『『』』

Bahaha, that's a good idea XD Suggestions like this, are the reason I reserved the whole first page ^^

I think I'll just have to list you both in the same line at the top, lmao. Unless you two really wanna duke it out for the top spot XD

I promise I'll get to that post later tonight. I'm working on the banner contest now ^____^

『『kiss...』』

Chatty Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
[[The Gazette]]
User Image

You can't fight me for Kai cause I'm the queen of all Kai fans!

-sniffles-

people should know this after being in this thread for years.... (ok well...the other one but you know what i mean)

『『』』

Well, we all know I call Reita XD

『『kiss...』』
@Anagre

Alright. I'm willing to settle on that.
XD
I should be honored to be ON the list at all! This is your Thread you can do whatever you want with it.
So I'll be grateful for whatever order i'm placed on the list.
smile

Chatty Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
[[The Gazette]]
User Image

nope, i wanna be first -snort-

i don't care. lol I love him so that's all that matter razz
poor guy would run if he saw all the posters i have of him in my room....O_O
T____T someone teach me how to make a banner! i wanna be in the contest xD and i knew you guys would love that video ^___^ im gonna look for more. and sadly Reita would be so turned off by me. i sit cross legged ALL THE TIME xD i wanna be in Ruki's list! *surprising b/c of my username, but im too lazy to change it. i still like Reita anyway*
@Foot Nudist for some reason, every time i look at your siggy im like O___O its so droolworthy ^___^

this thread really does move fast O__O

Chatty Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
[[The Gazette]]
User Image

@Reita - ummm yeah. it's ruki foaming at the mouth and spitting it everywhere.
it reminds me of Kyo

I think it's amazing ^^
@Foot
Dude, I'm totally willing to share.
This is how I feel about Kai.

Sure he might be this 'cute-adorable-little-chef-mother-figure' on the outside.
But DEEP down he is who he's always been Uke Yutaka. Despite the fact he's in a band and that he gets to dress up and travel everywhere. Being famous doesn't make up for loneliness, lack of compassion or lack of gratitude.
Assuming, I ever get the golden opportunity to actually meet Kai. I don't want to treat him like "Kai the LEADER of the GazettE" I want to treat him just like everyone else. I want to shake his hand, or bow formally and simply tell him, "Thank you."
A small thanks is all it takes.
I don't want to be his best friend, his girlfriend, or his wife. I want to support him.
You can LOVE your band or band members, but loving and appreciating are different things.
I want to appreciate him. Let him know that I appreciate all of the hard work, late hours, and stress.
I want to treat him with respect and kindness. I want him to know that their are some fans out there who simply want to care because they can.
heart

『『』』

I took one look at that .gif, and I thought Kyo too. Lol, well I guess they just picked up some of each others habits XD

『『kiss...』』

『『』』

And I know how you feel about Kai, Remmy. I feel the same about Reita ^^ The guys have hundreds of thousands of fangirls that want to make them theirs, when really... All I want to do is thank them for making such wonderful music. For basically selling their souls to do what they love, and sacrificing just about everything to please their fans. It takes real commitment and love to do what they do, and we've seen that it's gotten to them recently. I'm sure there are things they'd like to change about the way they're doing things, but I'm just thankful that they're trying so hard. I know the guys left a lot behind when they were signed to PSC, so we really do owe them a lot <3

『『kiss...』』
yay! a new thread biggrin hello everybody razz good job on the new thread Anagre ^___^

what shall i say O________O

well since everyone's talkin about what members they love and everything, *i will say this in a no homo way* Aoi is my favorite because he seems like a fun person to hang out with. he seems spontaneous too xD and he's....hot -.- NO HOMO, trust me O.o xD
Anagre

『『』』

And I know how you feel about Kai, Remmy. I feel the same about Reita ^^ The guys have hundreds of thousands of fangirls that want to make them theirs, when really... All I want to do is thank them for making such wonderful music. For basically selling their souls to do what they love, and sacrificing just about everything to please their fans. It takes real commitment and love to do what they do, and we've seen that it's gotten to them recently. I'm sure there are things they'd like to change about the way they're doing things, but I'm just thankful that they're trying so hard. I know the guys left a lot behind when they were signed to PSC, so we really do owe them a lot <3

『『kiss...』』

The important thing is happiness. Thats all I want for the members.

I mean, one day they could be in France and their missing out on their younger nephew's birthdays, or they could be in Germany and their mother could have died! To do what they do, with that amount of passion and sacrifice... its not just a job its LIFE. Its impossible to escape it.

Not to mention, being famous has its props, it really does. However, you loose SO much as a celebrity. You loose your privacy, and everything you do is pratically on stero. One wrong move and you're all over the news. You're expected to be perfect, to be beautiful and flawless and in reality the only different between a star and the guy on the corner is the paparazzi.

And another thing is, its not just the GazeBoys I appreicate. Its their staff.
Without their staff there would be no Gazette. With out the light guy, the sound guy, stage crew, make up artist, and all the rest. The GazettE would probably just be another small time band on the corner in Tokyo.
Its not just the GazeBoys we need to thank, its ALL of the GazettE. Stage crew and all!

『『』』

@Nightmare - Welcome to the thread!! ^^ And thank you!!

@ Remmy - I really don't think their staff gets the appreciation they deserve. You're right; there would be no GazettE without them. And I mean the entire staff, the techies, the roadies, the makeup artists and stylists, the tour managers, absolutely all of them ^___^

『『kiss...』』

Chatty Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
[[The Gazette]]
User Image

I agree with both of you. In my own words I would say -

I called Kai Uke Yutaka more than I call him Kai. I won't lie and say I hate it when he's all dressed up and made up and stuff because he looks great, yeah. I just wish... for one moment, it could just see the real Uke Yutaka. Just him, being himself and not being pressured by stupid labels and such. I feel like I owe The GazettE so much, their music and spirit brought me out of a depression that I never thought I would be able to escape. When I meet them, not if, but when, all I want to really do is bow and thank them from the bottom of my heart. They all work so hard, making their music. Uke-san touches me the most though. (even though i really do love them all) He's always so hard on himself, always struggling and yet he keeps that gorgeous smile. He keeps working, and pushes through because of us, the fans. I admire his hard work and dedication and everything he does. I want to meet him and go out for tea and talk for hours with him about whatever I can. I just wish, for a moment, I could spend that with Uke Yutaka. I could honestly keeping writing more but I'll stop. heh

And i agree about the staff too. I remember they talked about it once, how much their staff has grown and it's like a big family. it makes me happy that they aren't like you would think famous people are. they respect all the people they work with

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff