CHAMCHI IS ....

CHAMCHAY IS HERE

I found it. =D
Strawberry`
GUESS WHO'S HERE.

CHAMCHI IS ....

CHAMCHAY IS HERE

I found it. =D

hi do you mean you found this forum or something else??
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING. IT'LL CLEAR UP THE "YOU'RE LIKE OXYGEN" DILEMMA.

girlwithsmalleyes@shineee.net
For reasons of their own, SM entertainment has officially recently released SHINee's latest title track as of August 22nd on melon, doshirak, and soribada, under the track name, "산소 같은 너 (Love like Oxygen)".

This may prove to be confusing for some, but as a forum, and as SHINee's fanbase, we wish to see this entire track name be posted as a whole because it's correct, and we want to clear up any misunderstandings associated with it. The translation of 산소 같은 너, is literally "You who are like Oxygen", but we've shortened it as "You're Like Oxygen", since it's catchy and retains the original literal meaning. But the offical full title name, korean AND english title name included, should be: "You're Like Oxygen" (Love Like Oxygen).

However, please do not mistake (Love Like Oxygen) to be the translation for the "산소 같은 너", just because it's in the parenthesis. It's just an english title name attached by SM, just like "Replay" is for "누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay)". "You're Like Oxygen" is the correct literal translation from the original korean title, "산소 같은 너" .

Also, the most commonly used title "You're my oxygen" is, literally incorrect, though it carries relatively the same inference, it is not the correct translation, there is no "my" in the original korean title. So do not use this title name anymore please, it just causes more confusion.

We would appreciate it if you'd spread this bit of news around and let everyone know

Finally, if you are going to post anything using this track title name (i.e. the heading of topics, news topics on other forums, etc.), please make sure to indicate the FULL title track name: either as "You're Like Oxygen" (Love Like Oxygen) , or "산소 같은 너 (Love like Oxygen)", so that it clears up any kind confusion or misunderstanding. Thank you.

F.A.Q.

Q: Can I just call it "You're Like Oxygen" in everyday convos? In non-forum thread related stuff? (i.e. sbox, spam threads etc.)

YES, you may call it "You're Like Oxygen" when you're discussing it here on the forum, but if you're going to post anything like, pictures, or start any kind of thread, we'd like you to use the FULL OFFICIAL NAME. this is highly highly encouraged.
Remember when Shinee is suppose to have a
special stage with Seo In Young called something
like Cinderella Under the umbrella or watever.
well they're doing a collaboration and singing
Umbrella sang by Rihanna. but i guess you guys
kinda figured that out already. but here's their
rehearsal for the mnet choice awards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NvKxnl19PE
oh oki that clears it up and thanks for the vudeo i was looking for it and here is there full song download
http://www.z-degrees.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=34332

Master

I found this forum . =D
*0*

I haven't listened to their new song yet.
;o; too many new sings I have been wanting to hear. XP

Aged Codger

hmm interesting...
I still haven't listened to that song...
can't we just call it "that new song from SHINee"? =.= *lazy*
SHINee+SeoInYoung Special Stage [[Cinderella Under my Umbrella]]

I think Seo In young was trying
to hard to sing Rihanna's part.
Tears of Isolated Drkness
SHINee+SeoInYoung Special Stage [[Cinderella Under my Umbrella]]

I think Seo In young was trying
to hard to sing Rihanna's part.

i hated her singing no offense to her fans i think she recked the song xp

Aged Codger

The song was good.
SIY had a strong accent, and it affect the quality of the song. But shinee was no different.
WAHHH.

I've been gone. =(
and will be gone again.

But, i love You're Like Oxygen sooo much.
The choreography is amaaazing.
and I'm so glad that Taemin and Minho got more linesss. <3

Can't wait for the release of the album!
Is the official release date confirmed yet?
It's not too interesting when an artist covers another artist of a similar genre of music. Just saying,
it sounded almost just like Rihanna's original song. The only thing I noticed different were a few lyrics.

But it must've been fun dancing with umbrellas!? I've done it before, it's a blast!
Especially since I was actually supposed to be doing work. ^^;;

Anyway~ that last video that Tears posted!!! It was so cool!
Technology these days; how'd they change from white to black?

I was sitting here thinking it was two performanced put together. With . . .
the same stage . . . and very similar outfits . . . then I realized I was wrong.

P.S.~ I was looking at flare on Facebook and I haven't seen these pictures before. D=
May I see the full versions of these pictures, please, if anybody has them? =D

User ImageUser Image
Love Like Oxygen MV

Your welcome everyone. =]]
Tears of Isolated Drkness
Love Like Oxygen MV

Your welcome everyone. =]]

yayyyyyyyyy thank youu *downloads into mp4 put on ipod waches non-stop*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff