Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feisty Kitten

xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx

same here
if they win & move to another company,im lookin foreword to seein them makin another comeback

Yeah, now all we can do is wait for the outcome of this lawsuit. I really do hope TS goes down. #JusticeForBAP emotion_bigheart

i hope they go bankrupt after this so tht their other artist plus sonamoo can switch company

Yeah same here, maybe if and when the other artists move, they can become more successful too. I would like to see Secret doing bigger and better things ^^

i wanna see bap work with vixx,big bang & 2ne1,after all...he is CL's fanboy xD

OMG IF THEY WORK WITH VIXX I WOULD BE SO HAPPY!! * cries* emotion_kirakira
I remember when they did those old school kpop dances and it was like a battle.. I absolutely loved that! I would love to see them work with Big Bang too! All of the possibilities!! emotion_kirakira

Feisty Kitten

Kisses for Oppa
Who else is hoping B.A.P. goes to 7 Seasons with Block B!!!??
whee

I actually would not mind that.. that would actually be interesting ^^

Popular Raider

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx

same here
if they win & move to another company,im lookin foreword to seein them makin another comeback

Yeah, now all we can do is wait for the outcome of this lawsuit. I really do hope TS goes down. #JusticeForBAP emotion_bigheart

i hope they go bankrupt after this so tht their other artist plus sonamoo can switch company

Yeah same here, maybe if and when the other artists move, they can become more successful too. I would like to see Secret doing bigger and better things ^^

I remember when they did those old school kpop dances and it was like a battle.. I absolutely loved that! I would love to see them work with Big Bang too! All of the possibilities!! emotion_kirakira

Leo & Gukkie
+
Hakyeon & Himchan
=
EPIC COUPLE xD

Feisty Kitten

xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx

Leo & Gukkie
+
Hakyeon & Himchan
=
EPIC COUPLE xD

ohmygosh!! YESS!! Power couples lol ahhhhhh... what I would give for another B.A.VIXX collab *sighs*
VIXX is in my top 5 fav groups and ugh Jaehwannie!!! >.<

Popular Raider

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx

Leo & Gukkie
+
Hakyeon & Himchan
=
EPIC COUPLE xD

ohmygosh!! YESS!! Power couples lol ahhhhhh... what I would give for another B.A.VIXX collab *sighs*

have u watch boardin house #24 yet?

Feisty Kitten

xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx

Leo & Gukkie
+
Hakyeon & Himchan
=
EPIC COUPLE xD

Yes!! I love it!! Jaehwan is such a great actor! I really loved him with Dohee but ugh Dongjun ruined it D: But I really do love the show ^^

Popular Raider

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx

Leo & Gukkie
+
Hakyeon & Himchan
=
EPIC COUPLE xD

Yes!! I love it!! Jaehwan is such a great actor! I really loved him with Dohee but ugh Dongjun ruined it D: But I really do love the show ^^

u're just like me then xD
i wonder wat would actually happen if leo & N were casted in it xD

Feisty Kitten

xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx

Leo & Gukkie
+
Hakyeon & Himchan
=
EPIC COUPLE xD

Hahaha lol really? oooohhh!! It would be so cool if they got cast in it.. On one of the episodes, Hongbin was "on the phone" with Ken talking about his job in Germany xD

Popular Raider

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx

Leo & Gukkie
+
Hakyeon & Himchan
=
EPIC COUPLE xD

Hahaha lol really? oooohhh!! It would be so cool if they got cast in it.. On one of the episodes, Hongbin was "on the phone" with Ken talking about his job in Germany xD

it'll be so epic xD

Feisty Kitten

xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx

it'll be so epic xD

Agreed.. It would be a sigh to see yum_puddi

Ruthless Risk-Taker

YOUNGJAE.... *SQUEALS*

Feisty Kitten

Is anyone else kinda sad that we won't be seeing our boys for the new year's performances?? cry

Popular Raider

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
m_jup
Is anyone else kinda sad that we won't be seeing our boys for the new year's performances?? cry

im not actually sad....but i am dyin becuz they wont
be able to do a comeback for new years (>﹏< wink reason how i know,i got their seasons greetin thing along with vixx

Feisty Kitten

xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup

be able to do a comeback for new years (>﹏< wink reason how i know,i got their seasons greetin thing along with vixx

yeah true true.. I still need to get that >.<
im just sad that there won't be a performance or anything u.u

Popular Raider

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
m_jup
xllx_Baby_Starlight_xllx
m_jup

yeah true true.. I still need to get that >.<
im just sad that there won't be a performance or anything u.u

i have to wait for mines to get here,since its in guam atm n a friend of mine have to send it to my address since he ordered it for me (paypal was bein retarded n it only allowed him to place his shippin info instead of mine)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff