Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Gatekeeper

Chia Toma
Honey Samurai

oooh spiffy trailer? i wanna watch~ if i can~ smile

ah Christmas shopping, i haven't really started on that yet.... heheheheeee~ well i'll be sure to read your new piece when i get the chance~ i subscribed~ biggrin

Sure you can hun. Here's the LINK it's out tomorrow!

And Finally got an update of my BAP fic Edge done at long last and I hope that Yongguk's plan makes sense cause it's always been the plan but I'm not always brilliant at stating the plan. Heh it's just nice to get that updated for once lol

whoo! thank you~

I saw! i'll read it once i get a chance! I'm falling behind on the fics T-T well i can't wait!~

Divine Gatekeeper

I'm sure all you fellow Babyz has heard the news..... :'( What's going on?
Honey Samurai

I know I'm shocked. I did not see this happening in the slightest

Divine Gatekeeper

Chia Toma
Honey Samurai

I know I'm shocked. I did not see this happening in the slightest

same here. not something i wanted to see after a long day of working. i hope things work out fort hem.

Hardcore Pie-Maker

12,000 Points
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Team Moira 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I've heard of the rumors (around the time when Jessica left SNDS), so I'm not really surprised. I'm glad to hear that did sued as a group.
somehow I totally managed to bypass the rumours about anything to do with this...which is strange cause I usually keep an eye on BAP too.

I just hope that they're okay by the end of it and nothing goes too crazy and they get someone else to sign them up cause I would miss them so much if they couldn't remain together. Hell I would accept an name change just as long as they were together at the end of it

Divine Gatekeeper

i heard the rumor too, i just hoped really hard that i wouldn't be them. but i do hope for the best...
Hmmm no word on what's going on so that may be a good thing but I don't know

Oh so scary. I just hope they're all okay

Preferably all snuggled up together somewhere safe and sound with a box of pizza in front of them. Don't ask, that just sort of popped up into my head

Feisty Kitten

Wow! I'm glad i actually found one of these topics ^^ hallelujah!! emotion_kirakira

I'll just share what i like about the members first ..

Yongguk: His fail aegyo, that gummy smile (because i have that too), and his love for Tigger. And also how he loves to help out those in need. he's a great person and people should see that, not just him being an idol.
Himchan: I mean, what's there not to love about him?! He's our sassy Chan, the eomma, and he is just all around perfect ^^
Daehyun: his voice!! cuz my god every time i hear that high note of his, i get the chills!! and i just wanna pinch his cheeks!! >.<
Youngjae: idk how to explain what i like about Jae... i think of him as our princess emotion_facepalm dont judge me!!
Jongup: (AKA my ultimate bias) i love everything about him, from the birthmark on his nose to his dancing.. his smile is the best though *curently smiling like a hopeless dork as i write about him* emotion_kirakira And i absolutely love how dorky he is. That's my 4D pup!! ^^
Junhong: the little baby that finally turned legal this year!! im only a couple of months older than him though lol his dancing skills are awesome, and lord his rap!! emotion_drool
overall, I just really love all of them. idk how it happened but they became my ultimate group, and im very happy that its them ^^ I went to their first LOE in LA and i swear i fell even harder for them then.
okay, enough of that lol (i talk a lot when it comes to B.A.P tbh sweatdrop )

As for the lawsuit.... ahhhhhh... i remember when there was a rumor going around about it. i didnt believe it tho because the Babyz fandom is quiet. we didnt think anything was wrong or at least this bad. B.A.P didnt want us to worry, but the fact that they had this planned since early this year... TS really sucks man -.- im just so glad that they waited for junhong to turn 18 so he wouldnt be underage when he signed the lawsuit. cry
m_jup
Wow! I'm glad i actually found one of these topics ^^ hallelujah!! emotion_kirakira

I'll just share what i like about the members first ..

Yongguk: His fail aegyo, that gummy smile (because i have that too), and his love for Tigger. And also how he loves to help out those in need. he's a great person and people should see that, not just him being an idol.
Himchan: I mean, what's there not to love about him?! He's our sassy Chan, the eomma, and he is just all around perfect ^^
Daehyun: his voice!! cuz my god every time i hear that high note of his, i get the chills!! and i just wanna pinch his cheeks!! >.<
Youngjae: idk how to explain what i like about Jae... i think of him as our princess emotion_facepalm dont judge me!!
Jongup: (AKA my ultimate bias) i love everything about him, from the birthmark on his nose to his dancing.. his smile is the best though *curently smiling like a hopeless dork as i write about him* emotion_kirakira And i absolutely love how dorky he is. That's my 4D pup!! ^^
Junhong: the little baby that finally turned legal this year!! im only a couple of months older than him though lol his dancing skills are awesome, and lord his rap!! emotion_drool
overall, I just really love all of them. idk how it happened but they became my ultimate group, and im very happy that its them ^^ I went to their first LOE in LA and i swear i fell even harder for them then.
okay, enough of that lol (i talk a lot when it comes to B.A.P tbh sweatdrop )

As for the lawsuit.... ahhhhhh... i remember when there was a rumor going around about it. i didnt believe it tho because the Babyz fandom is quiet. we didnt think anything was wrong or at least this bad. B.A.P didnt want us to worry, but the fact that they had this planned since early this year... TS really sucks man -.- im just so glad that they waited for junhong to turn 18 so he wouldnt be underage when he signed the lawsuit. cry

Yay! Someone else who got to see the LOE show...mine was the UK one and my god it was so much fun. Teehee love the stuff about the group members, yeah they're totally like that all of the time which is just brilliante ^^

I've not got much to report on the lawsuit, very little has been released except a really long sounding explination of 'we're not the bad guys here' from TS Ent that sounds way too much like a 'we are just going to push things around and hide behind a lot of legal talk to not actually explain a damn thing' but if I get anything more I'll update (way too many bits of my facebook are covered in Kpop stuff so I can usually find out things)

Though in good news, especially for Honey Samuari, my BAP fanfic Edge of Fire got updated on AFF today so that makes me happy

Feisty Kitten

yeah I met a girl who was going to that concert and she lived in my area too! we ended up becoming like best friends, and its all thanks to B.A.P emotion_yatta

But yeah TS is being hella stupid. They're trying to say that there's a 3rd party behind B.A.P, "controlling" them. -.- All that is coming out if TSEnt's mouth is bullshit lies. I wonder how Secret and Untouchable are holding up cuz apparently they were getting underpaid too >.>

And then on top of everything that's happening, TS thinks it's okay to debut Sonamoo. Like okay TS, ya'll are being so shady.

I used to be a huge TS family stan, but with everything that's going on at the moment, I just can't anymore. I still love the artists, believe you me!! B.A.P & Secret are my ultimates, but uuugggggghhhh EFF YOU TS ENTERTAINMENT!!!! emotion_facepalm

Shy Fatcat

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
*SIGHS*

TS why???????????????????????????????????

Whatever my babies are always welcome at my entertainment ^^
Still no word of an update on what's going on, I think we could be in for the long haul here girls and guys

Popular Raider

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I hope tht once TS loses the case,they'll go bankrupt.
Hope that my boys will move to YG,since YG doesnt have anything to do with slave contracts.
foreverwithbap
4everOT6
staystrongbabyz
saystrongbap
emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items