Welcome to Gaia! ::

| 2005-11-06 |

Never Forget... 1 100.0% [ 600 ]
Total Votes:[ 600 ]

Aged Codger

YeSung bias is not strong until everyone else is gone = / = YeSung bias. Dx

First Sperm: Would you be foolish enough to sign a contract without being able to read and understand it? I wouldn't. I would think his contract was made up in Chinese.

ZuSu heart

Him wanting to leave seems selfish to me. I understand not being able to see his family can be hard; I've been studying abroad myself and the only time I've gotten to see my family in person was over the two month break; it's not easy. But it seems childish to me. If he really wanted to see them and couldn't go to China, why not give them money to come to Korea and show them around or something?

I agree with ZuSu about teh ShiWonnie.
Redeim
YeSung bias is not strong until everyone else is gone = / = YeSung bias. Dx

First Sperm: Would you be foolish enough to sign a contract without being able to read and understand it? I wouldn't. I would think his contract was made up in Chinese.

ZuSu heart

Him wanting to leave seems selfish to me. I understand not being able to see his family can be hard; I've been studying abroad myself and the only time I've gotten to see my family in person was over the two month break; it's not easy. But it seems childish to me. If he really wanted to see them and couldn't go to China, why not give them money to come to Korea and show them around or something?

I agree with ZuSu about teh ShiWonnie.

Oh well, It is what it is.
My Yesung bias is getting stronger everyday. LOL (But Siwon keeps standing in the way)
Yeah, I've got a thing for Siwon, Heechul, and Donghae
but I'm not like, "Yo, K.R.Y, take a break and stop singing."

@Rediem~ Awe, that'd be cute~! XD
They could all go out and have Kimchi~!

@Guitar~ Well push him the hell out of the way and give him to me. =D
((P.S.~ I had a Christian friend in another thread and she requested things~
Are you offended by any swearing I may or may not perform? ^^;; ))

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100

I have a hard time having two biases from the same group. D:

I'm so used to obsessing over one person, so with Hankyung gone, I can focus on my Yesung bias and then I can still support whatever Hankyung does on his own. It just makes it easier for me.

When I first started liking Super Junior I was kind of shocked at how hard it was to pick just one favorite.

Let's not talk about anymore members leaving plzz
It gives my sad feelings D:
This made me LOL
Oh, Heechul xD
ZootSuit

@Guitar~ Well push him the hell out of the way and give him to me. =D
((P.S.~ I had a Christian friend in another thread and she requested things~
Are you offended by any swearing I may or may not perform? ^^;; ))

Well expletives are one of my biggest if not my biggest pet peeves, so if refraining is possible it would be so highly appreciated; ur so sweet for ur consideration (o^_^o)

LOL I can't push him out the way! LOL He's too strong...But Yesung's voice is piercing through....but barely...It's an awkward situation.
So Super Junior's album is coming out May 13th.

It's only going to have 10 members. No Hankyung (obvious reason), Kibum (Kibum who?) and Kangin, who is apparently in the army.
@Fire~ Good idea. ;o;

@Guitar~ No problem. ^^

Please~ you can do it. =DD
He's strong but it's not like he'd resist. >D
Just kidding. That sounded very cocky. O_O;;

@Sinner~ You tell me now? I just ordered things last week. =O
Now I need to find something else to get me some free shipping?

What's a Kibum? =D
OOO wow a lot of singers are on the military service this yr. Kangin, Jongwan-oppa from Nell, DJ Tukutz from Epik High...jeeze.

Kibum....that name sounds familiar somehow...can't they just like, use Zhou Mi and Henry??

Aged Codger

FireGoddess716
Let's not talk about anymore members leaving plzz
It gives my sad feelings D:
This made me LOL
Oh, Heechul xD

This makes me happy cause I can read and understand the Korean in the middle of the two pictures. XD heart
"HeeChul vs. HeeBum: Who is the most like a doll?"

8D Makes me giddy.

ZuSu: A lot of foreigners don't really like the Korean spice (me included). Dx But maybe they could have kimchi and whatnot. 8D

I'm always really surprised when a Thai person says Korean food is too spicy. O.o;;;;

Ten people on the next album? When did KangIn run off to the military? Dx;;; That means he's gone for two years. >.<
I kinda wish Kibum would just admit to not being a part of Super Junior. I hope they don't give him money from album sales. Dx
I meant that it was hard for him to go over that when he signed the contract..because he didn't know any Korean...
Edit: Redeim Sorry I didn't see your next post...
You have a point..(Now that I think about it.. I should have been in Chinese)... but you have to admit...He was desperate... how many people would go to another country at the age of 18 without knowing their language or practicality anything about that country...
Most of us wouldn't.
Kangin's joining the military in October. That means he'll be back October '12 =[
I think they should all just do their military service at the same time so we can have them all back together D:
I was thinking the same thing, couldn't they replace Hankyung with Henry?
But that would probably cause a huge outcry and be like the 'Only 13' thing all over again
Except 2 out of your 13 weren't so loyal now, were they? DX

Aged Codger

FirstSperm: Actually, though it's a slightly different story, a lot of foreign students I meet here only came here because it was required by their school to study abroad. One of my friends even had the option of going to South or North Korea. O.o
I do agree he was probably desperate and went to whatever country wanted him though. =.=

FireGoddess716: I keep missing the apostrophe, so I kept reading that as "... he'll be back October 12(th)" and was like
1) How do you know what day he's going in?
2) It's two years for Korean service.

Then looking at it for the five millionth time finally noticed it.

Why 2/13? If you're meaning KangIn, a lot of Koreans are probably proud of him for going in earlier than he had too.
Heh that happens to me too; I hate missing little stuff like comas and apostrophes gonk
But no, I didn't mean Kangin. I meant:
1- Hankyung and
2- Kibum, who's acting is more important than the band >.>
I plan to go to South Korea to study abroad.
In either This fall semester, or spring semester.

But... going doing a study abroad thing is different.

Either way, Super Junior will do great without him, even though he will be missed.. Is not like he is going to fall of the entire face of the planet.

I'll see how he does in China.

And while I do think what he did was selfish, I don't think its outrageous or unreasonable.

So frustrating though... Ill be doing finals when they are going to do their come back.
How am I supposed to study knowing this!?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff