Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fan?

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 434 ]
Total Votes:[ 434 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 82 83 84 > >>

hello, another exotic passing by :3 for all you people who love reading fanfictions, i highly recommend "My Crazy Hot Aliens" biggrin
          Would that be live journal or AFF?
          To be honest.... doesn't sound very appealing to me by just the title.

There is an awesome Kaisoo fic that has been going around tumblr at the moment called 'Arbitrage'. It's one of the most wonderful bits if writing I have ever read for a fanfic.
          It's even better than 'Absolute Chanyeol' in my opinion.
    omg I love exo! redface
    my username is dedicated to the holy junmen, of course.

I haven't read fanfics for a while, but I can see my friends going crazy over 'Arbitrage'. maybe I should read it myself.
JUNMEN

Suho <333

You should definitely read it. I'd say it's worth it lol. It's a little mind boggling but a really good story
          MY TICKETS ARRIVED!!!!

I can't believe I'll be seeing them on Saturday!
MVP-Chirpy
          Would that be live journal or AFF?
          To be honest.... doesn't sound very appealing to me by just the title.

There is an awesome Kaisoo fic that has been going around tumblr at the moment called 'Arbitrage'. It's one of the most wonderful bits if writing I have ever read for a fanfic.
          It's even better than 'Absolute Chanyeol' in my opinion.

Titles can be misleading wink It's posted in Asianfanfics
Kaisoo <3 I'll check it out.

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Has anyone else found more concrete evidence that EXO's first full album will be released this summer? I've seen this rumor floating around, but I have not seen SM confirm it. If the rumor is true, we can only guess that the songs featured in the teasers that were not released previously will be compiled on the full album.

The best evidence I have that this is true is that when Girls' Generation debuted, they released a mini album and then a full album a few months later to follow up. Let's hope EXO follows the same path!
MVP-Chirpy

omg! send my love for the holy junmen, please! <3

Editio

no strong proof for that, sadly. but idk, looking at sm's strategy, it will probably be super junior after f(x)'s promotion and our exo boys after sj's?
          i'm ready for the new album, but my wallet isn't. emo
Dea37s

Ah I found it. I saw the first page and looked at it horrified. I'm not too fond of the author though. I tried reading one of their stories when it was featured and just meh - I honestly thought there was better authors out there.
          Not bashing, just how I feel. If people are enjoying the stories then so be it. ^-^

By the way, if you ever come across a user called Yixicorn (after our precious Lay), then that's me haha.

Editio

Only heard rumours. But I hope they do - not that I'll have any money to buy it until September :[
          I heard an English version of MAMA on youtube! I wonder if that will be in the album. It was the people who choreographed the dance that were dancing to it I think.
          I want full length album.

I want to hear 'Metal" and "Time Control" in full.

JUNMEN

I will! blaugh I should make a banner saying Junmen haha.

Cunning Fox

Whoops;
            I went MIA Cx

Familiar Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I love EXO.. just sayin'. 3nodding

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Solar Mage

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
I love Exo-M and Exo-K. I listen to their music almost every day.

Man-Hungry Member

ASDFGHJKL I FINALLY FOUND THIS THREAD. > ㅇ <

Man-Hungry Member

Editio
Has anyone else found more concrete evidence that EXO's first full album will be released this summer? I've seen this rumor floating around, but I have not seen SM confirm it. If the rumor is true, we can only guess that the songs featured in the teasers that were not released previously will be compiled on the full album.

The best evidence I have that this is true is that when Girls' Generation debuted, they released a mini album and then a full album a few months later to follow up. Let's hope EXO follows the same path!

They are actually going to release a teaser featuring Kai in a few days. I'm waiting patiently. >_>"

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Baekhyun
Editio

They are actually going to release a teaser featuring Kai in a few days. I'm waiting patiently. >_>"

Can you give me a link to this article or wherever you found this info?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff