Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fan?

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 412 ]
Total Votes:[ 412 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82 83 > >>
` ll [ E d w a r d ]

For me, in EXO-K my bias is Su Ho because of his adorable smile haha.
              I cannot for the life of me choose someone from M though. They're all so adorable in their own ways and when you start to pick a member, someone else suddenly does something cute and it's like OMG! Why are you all so amazing.
              It would probably be between Lay or Xiumin though. But I absolutely love Tao and Kris too xD Chen and Lu Han I'm rather indifferent about. *shrugs*

Shadowy Businesswoman

MVP-Chirpy
            Totally know what you mean Cx
            I think a lot of fans have found that picking a bias in each group, let alone ultimate bias, is really hard
            My initial bias was Tao, and then it was Sehun
            But Chanyeol won me over in the end

I feel bad for Kai sometimes though;
            Because of the way he's been marketed, there are quite a few that dislike him :C
            Not his fault really...
` ll [ E d w a r d ]

Chanyeol is just so cute. From when the teasers were all out, he was originally my bias based from just the teasers, but then they made his hair really curly and I despised it XD But Chanyeol is like all over tumblr haha and the more I see him, the more I like him again.

It is a shame for Kai. It's not like he asked SM to give him all them teasers [or atleast I doubt it xD]. I like Kai and he's a great dancer I think. What I don't like is people saying him and Taemin look alike because I really don't think they look anything alike lol. It's probably just me, some of my friends think they look alike too.

An ultimate bias is just impossible from EXO.
              User ImageMy CD's arrived today.
              I got Sehun's and Xiumin's photo card =D

I didn't really want Sehun's but I can live with it lol.
              Xiumin is just a cutie!
` ll [ E d w a r d ]
            Topic to maybe start some discussion?:
            Who's your fav member/bias (if you have one) ? And why?
Ahhh why asking such a hard question so early. XD I bet everyone's bias is going to change~
At first I thought my bias was going to be BaekHyun for EXO-K and Tao for EXO-M; ....but hahahaha... Chanyeol.... <3 I think everyone's bias will end up being Chanyeol. ;D He seems to have so much character ~~ I keep replaying his parts in Two Moons. :'D Listening to that song so much is making me start to like Kris a lot, too~

So far I'm sticking to BaekHyun and Tao though. smile BaekHyun is just... pretty LOL. And his voice is powerful; it's not as high as D.O's but I feel more from it. He's really pleasant to listen too, and he seems funny. :'D
Tao is just... split personality much? XD Where did that amazing deadly-looking martial artist go? Aww he's such a softie. <333

Thanks for setting up the fan thread btw ; ^ ; <3
MVP-Chirpy
It is a shame for Kai. It's not like he asked SM to give him all them teasers [or atleast I doubt it xD]. I like Kai and he's a great dancer I think. What I don't like is people saying him and Taemin look alike because I really don't think they look anything alike lol. It's probably just me, some of my friends think they look alike too.

An ultimate bias is just impossible from EXO.
Have to agree. D:
When the teasers were coming out, I thought everyone would like Kai. To be honest I didn't want to pick him as a bias candidate because I thought everyone would like him; but I guess everyone thought the same. Kai actually seems like he's going to be a great addition not only because he's a great dancer but he's not as shy on camera as the other members, I think. So while they're debuting, he's playing an important role in keeping them interesting. ^^;
I don't see any similarity to Taemin.. in the slightest... I know he and Taemin are friends but that doesn't make them look alike? Lol. XD

Nice to meet you anyway!
gayosuki

Kai has a sexy back. Just something I noticed lol.

They always seems so awkward in front of the camera, I find it really cute. It's like they wern't really prepared to be infront of the camera and they didn't know what to do. You can see them improving more and more though which is good.
              I'm looking forward to seeing them on other shows in the future.

Nice to meet you too. I like talking to new people who love kpop too.

Shadowy Businesswoman

gayosuki
            lol It's like impossible to hate Chanyeol Cx

But I totally love Baekhyun and D.O.'s vocals ---&
            I'm starting to think one of them should've been in S.M The Ballad

And no problem, I couldn't wait any longer for someone to make a thread Cx
MVP-Chirpy
            Soo jealous right now,

I've yet to get my physical copy, gotta wait a bit longer :/
            I love Sehun's perpetual " |: " face
            Totally why he was my original bias
MVP-Chirpy

Kai has plenty of other sexy parts too......... just something I noticed. ;DDDD
And damn is he good at showing them off~ hahaha!

It really is cute ; U ; <3 I'm proud of Kris as a leader though~ whenever he notices they're nervous he takes the mic himself, even though he's probably nervous too. Maybe the band was so big none of them figures they'd have to speak, hahaha. So they didn't prepare. XDD I'm really looking forward to watching them open up more~~! <3

I've been into kpop for ages, but only just noticed Gaia has a subforum for it. Do the people here tend to know each other? smile

` ll [ E d w a r d ]

It's that... derpiness. How can someone so cool suddenly be so derpy. XD Way too loveable!

Me too! I really want to hear more of Baekhyun and D.O in songs that can really show their potential. I like What is Love - but it's probably my least fav song on the mini-album. D: (as in compisition) ~ so I really can't wait for what they do next. :'DD

Do you have a bias from M as well? c:
` ll [ E d w a r d ]

I found out I had some spare money so I spent it well XD Aswell as buying B.A.P's new CD and poster. I want to buy U-KISS's Doradora CD but that has to wait lol. There's just been so many awesome comebacks and debuts this year so far.

gayosuki

Hahaha XD That's very true. Oh god but he's so young!

Kris has done brilliantly! I've started to become really fond of Kris after seeing him in interviews. He looks after them so well.

I've only just started coming on the forum myself so I don't really know. I don't really reply in many of the threads because it's usually full of childish fangirls with really bad grammar lol. The front page has to look nice too.

Chatty Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Oh goodness, it took me forever to make up my mind on my biases. And I have no idea if they'll stay where they are because all of the members are just so amazing.
But anyway, right now my EXO-K bias is Chanyeol, and my EXO-M bias is Lay. And my biases have changed a lot already. I actually liked Chanyeol the most from the teasers (his eyes are just sooooo pretty) but then I liked Baekhyun in History, and then it was Chanyeol again after a while because he's sooooo adorable, and I love his unexpectedly low voice, and I loooooove his fluffy/curly hair (I really don't understand why most people don't seem to like it). And then for my EXO-M bias.... well, I think all of them have been my favorite at least for a little while. I initially liked Tao the most, for his awesome wushu skills, and then later for his adorableness. And when History was released, I like Luhan because he was cute, but he may as well have still been equal with Tao. And then when they debuted, I liked Kris, then Lay, then Chen, then Xiumin, then Lay, then Tao, then Kris, then Lay, then Xiumin, then Lay. And you get the idea. So for now I like Lay the most, but if it changes again, it's going to be Xiumin, he's just so cute and huggable, like a teddy bear. A teddy bear who is good at shouting. 3nodding
卍 HAIL OB 卍

the chinese version is too mono-toned for me.

scares me.

questing: the nightmare (x2) & malice punk

✿i'm so kawaii desu ne✿

Shadowy Businesswoman

gayosuki
            Hmm, M bias is harder
            I like them all the same...
            I think if I had to pick; it'd still be Tao
            But I think Xiumin is close behind, he needs some love C:
Outdated Brand
            O A O;;
            Do you mean the group as a whole,
            Or just their ver. of the music?

I'm assuming the former though...
` ll [ E d w a r d ]

卍 HAIL OB 卍

Just their MAMA version.

I like the group as a whole. Although, it would be nice if they didn't share songs. :I

questing: the nightmare (x2) & malice punk

✿i'm so kawaii desu ne✿
An EXO thread? heart
I now have a reason to play Gaia again after a 5 months hiatus...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff