Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

Toki Bird
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru
do dir en grey fans hate other dir en grey fans that do art or something of vk dir because i've got like one vk kyo and i felt like making a kaoru and i'm afraid to even use them because like are people gonna say i'm not a real fan for making vk art i just don't know

You've never been a real fan, obsessor. ******** what they say you're a fan the way you're a fan whether they like it or not, being a fan means you actually like something people can't tell you what you do and don't like.

A lot of the fans get offended over someone talking about when they were VK and stuff. Why, idk. I guess it's because they think you might only like them from that time period because of their style?

They can ******** off, who cares, they did some stuff now they do other stuff, you can like them now then or at everytime, still a fan

O.G. Rabbit

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Toki Bird
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
iDiru
do dir en grey fans hate other dir en grey fans that do art or something of vk dir because i've got like one vk kyo and i felt like making a kaoru and i'm afraid to even use them because like are people gonna say i'm not a real fan for making vk art i just don't know

You've never been a real fan, obsessor. ******** what they say you're a fan the way you're a fan whether they like it or not, being a fan means you actually like something people can't tell you what you do and don't like.

A lot of the fans get offended over someone talking about when they were VK and stuff. Why, idk. I guess it's because they think you might only like them from that time period because of their style?

They can ******** off, who cares, they did some stuff now they do other stuff, you can like them now then or at everytime, still a fan

Fans that bash their new music and just obsess over the old stuff are a little obnoxious, imo. It's entirely possible to only like their old style and not be a douche-hat about it. Regardless, they're still fans.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
hey how is this kaoru guys
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

iDiru
hey how is this kaoru guys
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A little pale for me, doesn't resemble him as much as some of your others.

Btw anyone know a good bellydancing Kyo vid?

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Btw anyone know a good bellydancing Kyo vid?

If I recall correctly, the live for Red Soil from the Budokan DVD? Or maybe it's during Bugaboo? I could be wrong. Theres a song from that DVD that he does a good belly dance.

Also they've got a new promo photo out, it's on Facebook but I'm too lazy to import it into my photobucket so if someone wants to look, just letting everyone know. I have to get back to work in like 2 minutes ughh.

Magical Girl

best one yet

Magical Girl

>///< I hope it gets crazy

Tipsy Kitten

Magical Girl

As you can see I'm here and posted it too ^_^ Everyone else died....

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

As you can see I'm here and posted it too ^_^ Everyone else died....
Oh I didn't see it

Romantic Wolf

7,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Magical Girl

Seath The Scaleless
I liked it.

Me too but like I said I hope it picks up, I need something that makes me want to bang my head and break s**t again

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Seath The Scaleless
I liked it.

Me too but like I said I hope it picks up, I need something that makes me want to bang my head and break s**t again

Well whenever they release a preview for a song, they always seem to release the lighter part before the heavy.

Magical Girl

Toki Bird
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Seath The Scaleless
I liked it.

Well whenever they release a preview for a song, they always seem to release the lighter part before the heavy.

True, like Different Sense, but what about Decayed Crow? lol

Tipsy Kitten

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Toki Bird
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Seath The Scaleless
I liked it.

True, like Different Sense, but what about Decayed Crow? lol

I don't remember a preview for that one.

I feel like the title for this release is subpar compared to Uroboros and Dum Spiro Spero, which were cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff