Welcome to Gaia! ::

An Obscure Death
x[Mikansei to GUILT]x
staplegunman
Hypi
An Obscure Death
Am I the ONLY one who loves ASoM. Srsly, i could listen to it like 5 times in a row, before my mom would be like CHANGE THE ******** SONG ALREADY>>>

when i first heard it, i hated it, but now i love it

I'm indifferent about it. I disliked it a lot at first, but it doesn't bother me now.

I agree, when I first heard ASoM, it was really weird. It strayed to much from their regular style... but now, it is alright, not their best, but it's still got it.

When I got Marrow of a Bone, it was my favorite from the album. Now, it'd prbably have to be The Pledge or Clever Sleazoid.

Well i'm not big on ASoM but my friend loves it, but then again i'm not a very big fan of Marrow of a Bone either. I really like Ryoujoku no Ame, and Clever Sleazoid but only if it's the single version of clever sleazoid ( i can't fathom why they changed it for the album).

As for Dozing Green I enjoyed much more than Marrow of a Bone and IMO is a step in a better direction. But then again I had good hopes for Marrow of a Bone until I heard ASoM, after that i got a "wait and see" attitude. I really dig the main guiatr riff in the intro/middle of the song and as always Shinya is awesome on drums (he's probably consistently the best musician in the group).
Noboru-sama
An Obscure Death
x[Mikansei to GUILT]x
staplegunman
Hypi
An Obscure Death
Am I the ONLY one who loves ASoM. Srsly, i could listen to it like 5 times in a row, before my mom would be like CHANGE THE ******** SONG ALREADY>>>

when i first heard it, i hated it, but now i love it

I'm indifferent about it. I disliked it a lot at first, but it doesn't bother me now.

I agree, when I first heard ASoM, it was really weird. It strayed to much from their regular style... but now, it is alright, not their best, but it's still got it.

When I got Marrow of a Bone, it was my favorite from the album. Now, it'd prbably have to be The Pledge or Clever Sleazoid.

Well i'm not big on ASoM but my friend loves it, but then again i'm not a very big fan of Marrow of a Bone either. I really like Ryoujoku no Ame, and Clever Sleazoid but only if it's the single version of clever sleazoid ( i can't fathom why they changed it for the album).

As for Dozing Green I enjoyed much more than Marrow of a Bone and IMO is a step in a better direction. But then again I had good hopes for Marrow of a Bone until I heard ASoM, after that i got a "wait and see" attitude. I really dig the main guiatr riff in the intro/middle of the song and as always Shinya is awesome on drums (he's probably consistently the best musician in the group).

I'd like to point out that that break in DG's main riff really bugs me neutral

It sort of invokes that weirddd feeling of dissatisfaction.

But

that's just me~
I liked the Dozing Green single, I actually bought to be honest. I was worried at first, but im glad to say it wasnt bad. The only song I didnt quite get into was Hydra -666- I seriously sat there like....what the fack. lol I still say Vulgar is the best album though.
Aw, I actually liked Hydra -666- better than DOZING GREEN.

Not as much as the original Hydra butttt

that's because I can just listen to the original one like 72 times in a ******** row because it's just that addicting.

Ugh I love Hydra. <3

/dumb rant
I liked Kisou better than Vulgar. ._.
Vulgar songs are fun to sing at karaoke though. But so is "Kaerimichi no love song".

The whole single was stupid.
^ Obscure, teh III D empire are both fun. Don't forget Sajou no uta.
I guess I'll share my opinion on Dozing Green. I like the fact that it is very very different than ASoM, which I didn't exactly like...The PV is a little boring...but overall, I thought the song was pretty good...I liked the way it sounded...until the high pitched screams at the end...in my opinion, they kind of ruined the song for me...However, it is MUCH better than much of MoaB which makes me happy.
Lol IIID Empire on karaoke.

Kisou was great.

Half of the s**t on Vulgar blended together rather MOAB-esque-ish, but the songs that actually stood out kind of make up for that monotony, IMO.

Red...[em] is still my favorite.
esque and ish are the same thing, but they're used in different ways.. so esque-ish is redundant. >_>;

I always sing red...[em] at karaoke x3
Too bad for them that Shinya isn't too on point live.

But neither are the rest of them... (Yes, I've been to a dir concert, so stfu.)
lol oh God. The last one we went to was terrible.
Die and Kaoru didn't harmonize when they needed to, I could death-scream louder than Kyo, Shinya was off time... Oh dear oh my.
I've been to 2 of their concerts and honestly the only problem the first time was the audio, not the band, plus the fact that I was 200 feet away (FVT lawn section). The second time this past June was fantastic. The sound was still a little faded but again, that's a technical thing not the band's fault. I hope they improve their sloppiness if what you state the case for their recent shows.
You can kind of notice the sloppiness in Wacken.

That was a silly little concert.

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Hydra-666- is weird to say the least. I have to listen to it more to get a feel for it.

But as for the single, FYE did not have it nor could order it. crying My best bets are probly internet and maybe Best Buy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff