FACE
IN THAT INTERVIEW
IS THE CUTEST ******** THING
I HAVE EVER SEEN
I WANT TO PUNCH HIM
IN THE FACE
OMFG.

Tipsy Kitten

FUN FACT! - The cover for RINKAKU was drawn by.... KYO!
"He explains in a part of the vid that since he hates going abroad and doesn't go out of the bus at all, he thought of drawing something during the last America tour. He actually never came up with anything at that time, but when they came back he remembered and drew that picture which is now on the cover of the single (the whole drawing was also posted earlier). He named it RINKAKU and that's ultimately the origin of the single itself. He says it represents things he felt at that time." - japistachoco.livejournal.com (Info from WOWOW "Shibuya Live! The Prime Show - http://youtu.be/cmeO0B8jAyw)

Tipsy Kitten

O.G. Rabbit

Toki Bird
Since it' almost christmas... If you could give each if the member a (appropriate) gift, and of course in a perfect world they'd love it, what would it be?

Shinya - membership to an online dating site for fabulous men who love dogs and a box of cereal. A certificate to a day spa.
Kaoru - a G of some good stuff, a Joy Division CD, and a razor to shave the ferret off his lip
Die - Icelandic beer, because Iceland and Beer.
Toshiya - D & G designer skirts
Kyo - a wig I have no idea. He doesn't seem like the material type, but probably the weirdest ******** movies or books I could find. Or something by Charles de Lint.

K y o F o o c h a
http://youtu.be/scFaURhr15s
This is the radio show appearance that accompanies the above picture. ;3
Kyo's smiles = Love.

LOL I actually have the movie they're talking about. Jodorowsky's Holy Mountain? Weirdest fracking movie ever. Like... you don't even have to be high to feel high.

And it's weird how sometimes, when Kyo smiles, he immediately catches himself and stops smiling- like he doesn't feel like it's right for him to smile. He's such a kawaii lol adorable buzz kill.

K y o F o o c h a
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Kyo's probably thinking "******** everything ever"

LOL. Yep. "Merry ******** Christmas, you ********. "

They need to make a Christmas album and this needs to be sung to Chestnuts Roasting.

Toki Bird
AMAZING PICTURES

I love that Kyo still has his beautiful janky teeth and he hasn't gotten them fixed because they're beautiful and I love them and that smile why does Dir en grey have to be so loveable in addition to being musically awesome?

/ longest post I've ever made.

Tipsy Kitten

~shalle~la~rilla~

Yay I'm glad someone replied to my Christmas question.

Anxious Astronomer

Toki Bird
User Image

Thank you santa

He looks like he either feels:
1. really awkward
2. really horny. Bedroom eyes/rape smile, wut?..

Anxious Astronomer

~shalle~la~rilla~
LOL I actually have the movie they're talking about. Jodorowsky's Holy Mountain? Weirdest fracking movie ever. Like... you don't even have to be high to feel high.

And it's weird how sometimes, when Kyo smiles, he immediately catches himself and stops smiling- like he doesn't feel like it's right for him to smile. He's such a kawaii lol adorable buzz kill.

They were talking about a movie?! Man, I need a translation of this sucker...this sucks. xD I'll have to look up that movie. Also! I totally noticed Kyo covering up his smiles as well. He does that thing where he puts his hand up to his mouth or nose to try and like..hide it or something. And the small mouth adjusts when he smiles to big. It's super adorable. I wonder why he feels it's silly for himself to smile to much. Probably because he hasn't been much of a public smiler over the years in general? xD

~shalle~la~rilla~
They need to make a Christmas album and this needs to be sung to Chestnuts Roasting.

Oh god....if Dir en Grey ever decided to sing a christmas song......
I'd probably believe that they were all on drugs. Or at least Kyo..because i cant really EVER see him doing that s**t. xD

O.G. Rabbit

K y o F o o c h a

They were talking about a movie?! Man, I need a translation of this sucker...this sucks. xD I'll have to look up that movie. Also! I totally noticed Kyo covering up his smiles as well. He does that thing where he puts his hand up to his mouth or nose to try and like..hide it or something. And the small mouth adjusts when he smiles to big. It's super adorable. I wonder why he feels it's silly for himself to smile to much. Probably because he hasn't been much of a public smiler over the years in general? xD

Yeah, at the beginning of the interview, when they're just beginning to talk, they're asking 'which one of you is the one that likes that weird as hell movie by jodorowsky?' which is when Kyo is like "hahah, that's me." and he looks like... kinda shy and he laughs a bit. And then they give a rundown of the movie and ask him why he likes it because honestly? Weirdest ******** movie ever.

I wish I could name the interview, but there was one where he said something to the effect of 'I don't like smiling because you should only smile when you're really happy and I'm never actually happy' or something ridiculously depressing like that. It might have been in the KNOT magazine.

http://youtu.be/V_k8oaeHsnc -> This is a trailer for the movie they're talking about. Good luck with it. I have all of Jodorowsky's films and this is one of the weirder ones. I'd start with a not-so-crazy one, like Fando y Lis, before undertaking the Holy Mountain.

K y o F o o c h a

I'd probably believe that they were all on drugs. Or at least Kyo..because i cant really EVER see him doing that s**t. xD

I would listen to that CD every single day over the month of december every year until the day of my death because hello, awesome, lol. It would all be worth it just to see Toshiya dressed up in santa gear because you know he'd put on some gaudy red skirt with white trim and a hat.

O.G. Rabbit

http://youtu.be/cmeO0B8jAyw

This video is actually better for viewing the interview, you can see all the shite they're talking about.
AND AND AND
you get a lot more of the Kyo-giggles at the end.

Tipsy Kitten

K y o F o o c h a

If they did it would probably be something to the effect of Santa raping little children and his elves eating the reindeer, and no one getting Christmas presents

And also, on the topic of Kyo's bedroom eyes/rape face...

User Image

Hey ladiessss

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

Toki Bird
K y o F o o c h a

If they did it would probably be something to the effect of Santa raping little children and his elves eating the reindeer, and no one getting Christmas presents

And also, on the topic of Kyo's bedroom eyes/rape face...

User Image

Hey ladiessss

THE BOTTOM ONE YES!!!

Tipsy Kitten

So I watched that interview with him & Shinya
Everytime Kyo just speaks normally, I'm surprised. I always think his voice will be different, or somewhat like his singing voice.

Anxious Astronomer

Toki Bird
Everytime Kyo just speaks normally, I'm surprised. I always think his voice will be different, or somewhat like his singing voice.

Oh! Someone else thinks that?...
I always pictured his voice being a little bit deeper or something. But instead it's so..normal. I kind of like that it's a bit higher than expected though. Its kind of refreshing. xD

Also....
THAT PICTURE. OHMAHGAHD.
That is hilarious....look at that eyebrow...
I want to die.

O.G. Rabbit

Toki Bird

http://youtu.be/3xqXZ50_QyY

This is the voice I'm always expecting when he gives interviews. Mostly because he's just being giggly and ridiculous, but it's also lower than it is in the most recent video.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff