I haven't listened to it yet! 1 100.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Has anyone listened to the new album yet?!

Gah, I still have to order it but I'm still lamenting the fact that I didn't get to use my YesAsia coupon before it expired. gonk crying

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
I got my album a few days ago and FINALLY took a listen last night. sweatdrop I've become a terrible Clazziquai fan.

It was a great album; I feel bad for not hyping it up because it deserved some anticipation, as do all their albums. It's interesting how their title songs were slow non-electronica songs this time (which was kinda why I wasn't dying to listen to the album), but it made me realize how all of Clazziquai's "filler songs" on their albums are upbeat electronica songs and I love that! 4laugh I have to listen to this album a few more times to pick a favorite song, but I'm liking "Blessed" a lot. 3nodding I just wish DJ Clazzi would get someone to revise his English lyrics by now. gonk

Does anyone know who Ciel (정명훈) is? He's featured in "Geunyuneun Wuideheh" and a few other choruses. He has an interesting voice, but nothing compared to Alex's! gonk I'm glad to see MYK again, though.

Also, I was really impressed to find out Christina did the illustrations for the booklet! I wanna see her other pro work! emotion_kirakira

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
wahmbulance OMG new mv teaser out now and 6th album coming out in sept!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zrctsbKv_c

love the return to disco/funk!! so excitedddd whee
mv looks to be penelope themed! same director as "after love" and "sweety"
can't believe it's their 10 year anniversary already!!

EDIT: mv is released!! i love itttt

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100

cant wait for the album! whee
    Eyo badtz, getting bit lonely in here?
    Damn dat intro beat and saxophone pig guy, heh. Groovy as usual.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
yayy, you're a czq fan too!! whee it sounds like they're getting back to their groovy jazzy sound unlike their last electronica albums. i can't wait to listen to all the songs! emotion_kirakira

Floofy Akachan

Just listened to it three times in a row! So groovy.
      Can't believe view count's only at 100k+ ._.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
Archiduquesa Akako

Just listened to it three times in a row! So groovy.
      Can't believe view count's only at 100k+ ._.

hey, i recognize u from glay's comment wall! xd
which song did you play on repeat?? hopefully more ppl find out about their return soon! >n<
A 16+ pages of Clazziquai Related anything on GaiaOnline?

I really have gon away for some time now.
(I'll be a noob and say I probably never searched it before...Or have I done?)

It's amazing to know Gaians can party to some dope tracks, man. It's really weird, isn't? When you leave the comfort of home with Clazzi on the headphones and you could actually share it with people who already like it definitely was a pipe dream for me when I first heard em. Kinda sucked that it took forever for another CD to be produced. I missed them so. But I'm proud to be a Gaian even more so today.

-will read the entire thread now-

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
The Unseen One

It's amazing to know Gaians can party to some dope tracks, man. It's really weird, isn't? When you leave the comfort of home with Clazzi on the headphones and you could actually share it with people who already like it definitely was a pipe dream for me when I first heard em. Kinda sucked that it took forever for another CD to be produced. I missed them so. But I'm proud to be a Gaian even more so today.

wb to gaia? xd

yess, this thread has been here for awhile but no need to read through all the pages! it's mostly me just trying to keep it alive. xd there are a few of us out here who love czq!

are u excited for their new album?? whee
badtzmaru
The Unseen One

wb to gaia? xd

yess, this thread has been here for awhile but no need to read through all the pages! it's mostly me just trying to keep it alive. xd there are a few of us out here who love czq!

are u excited for their new album?? whee

http://images.wikia.com/jjba/images/9/9e/YESIAM!.png

All seriously.I've BEEN WAITING FOR THIS. I only heard that one song that goes "DO YOU WANNA BE FREE~?"
But YES. Holy poop, man. I wonder if anyone's that active on this thread as you'd be. I still casually hear their music when I'm lounging around home. Good stuff. It's all about that Fourth Album tho.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
http://www.yesasia.com/us/clazziquai-project-vol-6-blink/1036743655-0-0-0-en/info.html
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOIMP-9591

Release Date: September 18, 2014

01. 내게 돌아와 (Come Back to Me)
02. Madly
03. Crave You
04. Android
05. Maybe Baby
06. Love Satellite
07. 그대 나와 같이 (You and Me Together)
08. Life etc.
09. Call Me Back (feat. Baechigi)
10. 습관처럼 생각이 나 (Thoughts Occur Like Habit)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items