21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
«INTRODUCTION»
User Image
Clazziquai Project is a Korean fusion group that mixes classical, jazz,
and groove (quai) elements to produce a lounge, electronica sound and
explore even further into house, bossanova, acid jazz, and shibuya-kei.
They've collaborated with a good number of artists from Korea and Japan
including m-flo, Epik High, Fantastic Plastic Machine, PE'Z, and more.

«LATEST NEWS»

«MEMBERS»
User ImageUser ImageUser Image (Alex's older sister, Christina, also records songs on the albums, but rarely performs.)

«BIOGRAPHY»
DJ Clazzi started releasing music in 2001 on his homepage with Alex and his sister, Christina. Clazziquai Project officially debuted in 2004 with their album, Instant Pig, after Horan joined. Lee Junki was featured in one of their single's MV called "Sweety." After their second album released in 2005, they became popular when their song "She is" was featured in the Korean drama, My Name is Kim Samsoon. Since then, the group began touring in Korea and Japan, and members Alex and Horan have been featured in many collaborations with other artists and appeared on variety TV shows and dramas. Soon after their third album release in 2007, Horan and Alex started to release solo project albums. Horan created a folk acoustic group called Ibadi with members, Guhjung and Justin Kim. In 2012, DJ Clazzi released a solo album featuring artists other than Alex and Horan.

«DISCOGRAPHY»
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

«LINKS»

«Last Edit» added INFANT news, added biography, added links and albums, fixed introduction, added new poll (August 18th)
AH~! Clazziquai~
i love them
their voices combined make a beautiful harmony that is to DIE for :]

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
4laugh Yeah, they're pretty skilled at harmonizing especially since they can each go to their extreme (...as in, Horan can sing pretty low and Alex can reach falsetto! heart )

exclaim CDJapan just announced Clazziquai Project's new album: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-23286

Do you guys think it's a brand new album with all English (or Japanese?!?) songs, and that they're going to release different Korean and Japanese CDs from now on? eek I hope soo!!!! >_<
I love them ever since watching My Lovely Sam-Soon....
and i love them when they sing English...makes me understand more.
and yes their voices are perfectly well put together!
They're amazing.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
Their third album, titled Love Child of The Century, is coming out on June 13th! heart heart heart heart
I've been currently obsessed with them, but due to the lack of my own personal computer I cant download most of their songs. I'm thinking of buying their first album though.

I love the video, Sweety.

x3

It's so... CUTE!

Their voices create such a beautiful harmony. DJ Clazzi is uberly spiffy.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
I can say for sure that their first album is worth every penny. smile

Did you know that the guy in the "Sweety" MV is Lee Junki? eek I didn't make the connection after I saw Wangae Namja, until some time ago. (But, I'm not a huge fan of him anyway. sweatdrop ) I want to know who the girl is; she's so cute. whee
i liked a few tracks, but i was hoping they'd do more jungle-pop and dnb songs, but still.. they stand out, out of all the k-singers out there.
badtzmaru
I can say for sure that their first album is worth every penny. smile

Did you know that the guy in the "Sweety" MV is Lee Junki? eek I didn't make the connection after I saw Wangae Namja, until some time ago. (But, I'm not a huge fan of him anyway. sweatdrop ) I want to know who the girl is; she's so cute. whee

It was actually cause of that video I was made a big fan of Lee Jun Ki, I mean I saw him before in trailers for the King and the Clown but then I was like, oh its the same person! xD

I really do think that Clazziquai is a very talented group. Perfect harmony.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
eek eek eek eek

There's a sample song, "Prayers," on the Official Japanese Site!!!!
i like your songs with Epik High and M-flo!
badtzmaru, remember me? ^__^

I've been completely exposed to Clazziquai and I am soo in love with their sound now. You can't really use one generic genre to describe them and that's one of the reasons I love them so much. Alex isn't a bad reason to love them either 4laugh

My favorite songs at the moment are Love Mode, Sweety (English Version, it's so cute and I can understand it! x3 The video is probably the absolute cutest thing I've ever seen), and I Will Give You Everything. This always changes though because I'm always listening to new songs and switching up my playlists xD I'm also in lovee with Harmony (by FreeTEMPO feat. Alex). Monologue by Rhyme Bus feat. Clazziquai Project is also a very nice collaboration, one of my favorites ^-^
i have heard couple of their songs and really loved them immediately!!! their music is different but its so catchy that you can't help but listen to the whole song till end... hehehehe biggrin
Their music is very soothing to me. I really love "Love Mode". 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces