Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Phantom

Anagre
Well, there goes the last of respect that I had for Aoi. He paired up with Ryohei and they're actually going to make an 'ayabie & Megamasso' group/session. Again, I fail to see why he'd pair up with the person that nearly ended his career in the first place, but oh well. Best of luck to him, I guess XD

Yeeeeeeah I'm really struggling not to start disliking him. I just really cannot stand Ryohei, and it seems like now that he's alone it's like he's running back to him. And they're playing old Ayabie songs? Yeah, no.

I never wanted to pick sides in all this mess, but I may be leaning more one way now. I just really don't want to hate Aoi after all he has done for me. sad
I don't hate him, but I can't say I support him with this. The fact that they're going to be playing old ayabie. songs pisses me off to no end. You're not ayabie. anymore, please don't try to be. ayabie. is dead, Aoi has his solo career, and the others have AYABIE, so let the original one stay as it is now. Don't mess with it, for the love of god D:

Rainbow Phantom

Anagre
I don't hate him, but I can't say I support him with this. The fact that they're going to be playing old ayabie. songs pisses me off to no end. You're not ayabie. anymore, please don't try to be. ayabie. is dead, Aoi has his solo career, and the others have AYABIE, so let the original one stay as it is now. Don't mess with it, for the love of god D:

As much as it makes me angry, as long as they only use the songs Ryohei wrote, it's -slightly- better, though they shouldn't be playing any of them.

As far as I'm concerned, Aoi was the one who didn't want to leave TJC with the others, so if he wanted to stay in Ayabie so badly, well...you know. =/
SIIIIIIIGH.

I'll never understand.....

I for one, am actually curious to see how this goes.
I'm expecting to hear a lot of Ryohei hate for a long time, and I know it's going to irritate me.
Meh, I'll find ways around it. Ryohei may have his ways, but I still respect him for his talents. So I think I will wait to actually HEAR what they create before I judge....

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Almost everyone I know is kind of annoyed about this. Myself included.
I'm not to eager to jump aboard that bandwagon until I actually hear the material. People can just...do and think as they please at this point. I feel like this situation is going to be like when Dir en grey stopped being VK...

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I'm just not going to bother with it. I like Aoi but everything else considered, I don't even plan on listening. Just going to ignore it, basically.
Well, I'll just keep my thoughts to myself then, in regards to that.
I'll give them a shot, but I doubt they'll do much for me, just because of my pure dislike of Ryohei.

Rainbow Phantom

I don't know. I'm just not really interested. Maybe ignoring it is immature of me but...D:

Andddddd capslockayabie has a single coming out in February.
^ Yup they're ARE coming out with a new single! Its called Melody!! Just saw some news about it

<b>AYABIE to release first official single for 2011</a>

Just awhile back AYABIE released the preview and full PV for their single “Parade” CDJapan has announced that the band will be releasing their first single in February of next year. While no longer the Ayabie that fans are familiar with, AYABIE – consisting of Yumehito, Takehito, Intetsu, and Kenzo will be continuing group activities as a four member band.

Their new single is titled “Melody” and will be released in three different editions. The single is set to be released on February 23rd, 2011.

Not much is known yet but below is the details regarding each editions.

Limited Edition Type A: Three tracks including a bonus track that will be different from the Regular Edition.

Limited Edition Type B: Includes two tracks and a bonus DVD with the music video for the song “MELODY” and its making-of.

Regular Edition: Will have three tracks and a bonus track that was not included in Type A

credit: http://tokyofever.deviantart.com/
Cool, coooool.

Rainbow Phantom

New single soon!

I was also excited to see they added guitar on Yume's profile again. I'm glad he isn't going to stop.
I REALLY want to see the movie they're in! Yume and KENZO are co-starring in it, and Teppi and Takehito have smaller roles. The plot sounds pretty good, so I'm hoping the movie is a success ^^ I'd love to see their acting, haha.

Rainbow Phantom

I still haven't seen the other things they were in. I think one of the DVDs on the new single has some stuff from the movie so I'm excited to see that.

Though part of me doesn't think I could take them acting seriously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff