Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm going to the show in Chicago. I'm soo excited. Can't wait to see them.
Wow~

I'm new to ayabie and I like them a lot.

I may try to go to their Chicago concert, since I do, in fact, reside in Chicago.

IF I do go, this woyl be my first concert, and at the most, my first Japanese music concert.~

Rainbow Phantom

Selphiechan
I'm going to the show in Chicago. I'm soo excited. Can't wait to see them.
.*..*.♫.*.♪.*.♬.*..*.♫.*.♪.*.♬.*..*.

I can't wait either. I got my tickets last night so I'm all *_*

Rainbow Phantom

Teru - Teru Miyavi
Wow~

I'm new to ayabie and I like them a lot.

I may try to go to their Chicago concert, since I do, in fact, reside in Chicago.

IF I do go, this woyl be my first concert, and at the most, my first Japanese music concert.~

Ayabie isn't going to be my first concert but my first J-rock concert, so I'm excited.

Wish they'd come to Ausria... but this will never happen... sweatdrop

Rainbow Phantom

chishino
Wish they'd come to Ausria... but this will never happen... sweatdrop

Don't get your hopes down! I never thought they'd come to the US, but they are.

I have kinda been....sorta banned from concerts all my life....

My grandma won't listen to anything other than Gospel, so I grew up with that. But then I was introduced to Naruto in the sixth grade, and I started off by the openings and endings of songs, mainly when in the seventh grade when I started watching Bleach, that really got me started into JRock, and then I realized I was listening to JPop from Kingdom Hearts(Utada Hikaru), and so then in the current 8th Grade, I noticed alice nine. had been on my PSP ever since I got a PSP back in 2005, and that opened the door to An Cafe, The GazettE, Dir En Grey, L'Arc En Ciel, and Abingdon Boys School. Just yesterday I have heard Ayabie although I've heard about them for a long time but never bothered to listen. So here I am, and the quest to go and see them is going strong.~

I have some questions-

Is there an average number of people who might attend the Chicago concert?

Do you just go and find a seat or do you have a specific section or seat when you order your tickets?

What in the world is this word 'mosh' and 'moshing'?

Is there an age requirement?(Not like I'm eight or something, but say, if you're thirteen would you need a parent or guardian? I would still have one no matter what anyway...)

Would you have to wait outside or something for the best seats and such?(I've seen people do it for other concerts, just wondering...)
User Image
I'm hoping to go to either the Chicago or New York show. We'll see n__n

Help me get black and white Joker items ? ~

Rainbow Phantom

Teru - Teru Miyavi
I have kinda been....sorta banned from concerts all my life....

My grandma won't listen to anything other than Gospel, so I grew up with that. But then I was introduced to Naruto in the sixth grade, and I started off by the openings and endings of songs, mainly when in the seventh grade when I started watching Bleach, that really got me started into JRock, and then I realized I was listening to JPop from Kingdom Hearts(Utada Hikaru), and so then in the current 8th Grade, I noticed alice nine. had been on my PSP ever since I got a PSP back in 2005, and that opened the door to An Cafe, The GazettE, Dir En Grey, L'Arc En Ciel, and Abingdon Boys School. Just yesterday I have heard Ayabie although I've heard about them for a long time but never bothered to listen. So here I am, and the quest to go and see them is going strong.~

I have some questions-

Is there an average number of people who might attend the Chicago concert?

Do you just go and find a seat or do you have a specific section or seat when you order your tickets?

What in the world is this word 'mosh' and 'moshing'?

Is there an age requirement?(Not like I'm eight or something, but say, if you're thirteen would you need a parent or guardian? I would still have one no matter what anyway...)

Would you have to wait outside or something for the best seats and such?(I've seen people do it for other concerts, just wondering...)

I don't know anything about the Chicago one, because I'm going to the one in New York. It depends on how big the place is.

Where I'm going, it's standing room only, meaning - get there early to get in front. xD
So, tickets are just for anywhere.

Mosh / moshing is like....how to describe it...like, headbanging, thrashing around and stuff? I don't know if that would happen much at at Ayabie concert xD

And all the shows are all ages, so anyone can go. Just, obviously if there is alcohol you have to be 21 to buy some.

Yeah, you'd probably have to wait outside and get in line early if you want to get up front. Most places open the doors an hour before the show, so I'd plan accordingly, I guess.

Rainbow Phantom

Als
User Image
I'm hoping to go to either the Chicago or New York show. We'll see n__n

Help me get black and white Joker items ? ~

Go to new york, I'll be there XD

Hiz there. c:
I'm might be going to the Chicago live!~

Hmm!
-dances-

My Grandma said I could go since it was in Chicago, and she said I could bring a friend, too~!

Whoo-hoo~

Ah, thanks for answering my questions, Zetsubou~

I'll tell my grandma to drop me off like, thirty minutes or something before 6, when they open the doors~

Ah, we might take the 'L' train, It's been o long since I've ridden it! I wonder if it's changed, I think it would be wonderful to tale the 'L' again~ Although, sometimes on the Blue Line at night there are homeless people. PEH~

But the 'L' is what makes me love Chicago~ And China Town!

I wish we had a Japan Town.

I wonder if we'll see some cute guys there~!

-has been boy-scouting for around a month now-

Since Emmet doesn't reallyt care a thing about me...
(Emmet is Teru's classmate. She just came to the school for the 07-08 year to graduate. Emmet seems very blunt to Teru, and Teru has given up)

If I mosh I'd look retarded. I can't dance, I can't head band because I wear glasses, and my hair would get messed up unless I had braids, and those would hurt unless I had a certain style. I can't dance for nothing~
IIIf I can go to the Chicago live, it'll be my first J-Rock one. :3
...would be going to Fanime to see Antikku if our stupid school schedule hadn't been changed...
--whinewhine--

TheMe has been on repeat for a looong time here.
x ] I absolutely love that song.
Thankfully this won't be my first jrock concert.
Weirdly enough, my first concert WAS jrock (D'espairsRay; CBGB's '06)

Als, go to New York~! It'd be fun, well, hopefully anyways xD (hopefully it won't rain on us like last time I went to The Knitting Factory)

The greatest thing is that its on a Sunday, which means like I can get to the venue at, like, 3 in the morning if I wanted to.

Wow, Zetsubou, I almost feel bad about just off-handedly going when you're such a big fan >_<
Hopefully the show's awesome and you somehow get to hug Yume? I love KF 'cause of their lack of that annoying space between the crowd and the stage x3

I really hope they play Cubic L/R ock!
Thats like, my favorite song right now xD
(Its on repeat too! Phoenix, I love TheMe too~)
What I love the most about Ayabie is the furitsuke that Aoi does on stage! >w<
I'm a HUGE para para fan, so when I saw their lives I was like "They do para para on stage?!" (later learning it was called furitsuke~)

But I think its one of the cutest things I've ever seen and I'm dead-set on learning at least ONE dance before the concert xD
(Either Cubic L/R ock one or Masquerade)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff