Welcome to Gaia! ::

eek
Trixie Dragon
Strangest one I've seen is Tomie.

Oh, yeah, that one WAS strange. In the strage department, Sucker Punch (Just 'cos of the fantasy within the fantasy within the film, yet i'm still in love with it). Oh, and ANYTHING by Takashi Miike, especially Gozu, The Happiness of the Katakuris and Audition. Not sure about boring yet. I'll surf IMDB and get back to you on that one

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
One of the most boring films I have ever seen is 2001 A Space Odyssey. My boyfriend and I tried to watch it, because we love Stanley Kubrick as a director, but we could never get through that movie.
Boring: Twilight. Enough said.
Serenity is pretty damn boring.

That's right. I said it.

Fayse's Fav

Shameless Streaker

Strangest? For me,it's Cool World. I could not make hide nor hair of that damn movie. I wanted to watch it because I'm attracted to what most people call bad movies,but..I just wish the directors put a little more TLC into the storyline.

And most boring? I don't remember off the top of my head,I'll get back to you on that. wink
The first Twilight film was just so boring. (I watched it for kicks.)
The strangest movie(s) I've seen would be House of 1,000 Corpses/The Devil's Rejects.
I love both of those movies so much, but they're are so good and strange.

Newbie Noob

Most boring: He's Just Not That Into You. It put me to sleep.

Weirdest: I forgot the name of this movie, but it was some 90's film about a boy who somehow gets transported to a world full of kung-fu kangaroos.
stripeypirate
I found The Sound of Music to be incredibly dull. I've seen a lot of strange movies but one that stands out at this particular moment is Steven Spielberg's A.I Artificial Intelligence. That movie had like seven different plots, each of which could have been its own film

aww, i like that movie
Avatar. u kno, the one with all the giant blue people that live on a planet called Pandora... yeah... i fell asleep for 1/2 an hour and they were still in the same scene when i woke up... BORING!!!

Niroshan's Princess

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Boring: How Do You Know - and I've watched several rom-coms!

Strange: Eyes Wide Shut.

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
"Rubber".

Its this independent movie where a MAGICAL TIRE HAS MIND POWERS and MAKES BIRDS/HUMANS/ETC EXPLODE.

i could only handle like 30min of it.

Liberal Lunatic

XxXdinosaysrawrXxX
Avatar. u kno, the one with all the giant blue people that live on a planet called Pandora... yeah... i fell asleep for 1/2 an hour and they were still in the same scene when i woke up... BORING!!!

Agreed. I fell asleep too xd
That movie was so overrated.

Liberal Lunatic

I'm sure this has already been said, but I feel like I have to: The Human Centipede.
strangest movie i ever saw was dead doll

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces