Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm still in love with the Night of the Living Dead.
I didn't care for the techno-edit they did as a second version, but the 50th anniversary edition was neat.

To me, that new Dawn of the Dead doesn't play like a remake. I mean yeah - same premise - zombies in the mall. But its SO different from the original in places.

But to pick my absolute favorite...

The original NOLD.
Dead Alive wouldn't count, would it? Meh, if not, the original Dawn of the Dead.

Resident Evil was a terrible film based off a terrible game. razz
Best Zombie Flick? Isn't that an oxymoron?lol Actually I liked Resident Evil, and Junk(japanese movie) was ok.
I would have to go with Night of the Living Dead, the original 1960 version
The video for Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol.
Only real zombies can dance! sad

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dead Alive does infact count as a zombie movie, at least in my book. awesome ####... "I KICK a** IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!"

but my favorite is the ORIGINAL Dawn of the Dead. followed closely by Day of The Dead. there is something to be said about Romero's distopiate reality. i mean really if you watch them, they're more than zombie movies, they're social comentary.

and i agree with the person who said the remake of dawn of the dead doesn't watch like a remake. while i still don't like the fact they remade the movie, if you ignore the title and the fact that it is INDEED a remake. it is a fun to watch zombie movie. but not nearly at the top of my list. it was too 28 Days Later in the camera working. i love how they used the grainy european film quality stock for the outdoor shots after they escape the mall. that made me laugh.
both dawn of the deads were good accept for the child birth scene in the new one, that was just disgusting
Best: Night of the Living Dead (196 cool
Funniest: Dead Alive
Not-really-a-zombie-flick-but-awesome: 28 Days Later
At first, I thought you meant Rob Zombie, in which I would have told you that Zombie sucks period.

Best zombie movie: Dawn of the Dead, I would have to agree.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff