Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Googly MinoXcore
Yeah, there's nothing lovey-dovey about a photo of a couple kissing in the first post. And that thread title, too. Full of restraint.

Oh, it's just like any couple you know. Every single couple always has to start their sentences with "Well, my boyfriend and I..."

It's competely normal. Creepy as s**t, but normal.

But seriously, have some shame. It's not like I'm telling you about my girlfriend... WHO I HAVE SEX WITH. dramallama
Googly MinoXcore
Ringing you, eh? That's some kinky s**t.

OU.

It was about as kinky as a flaccid banana.
Oh.

Well then that's fine. I take it back.
Metronome
Googly MinoXcore
Yeah, there's nothing lovey-dovey about a photo of a couple kissing in the first post. And that thread title, too. Full of restraint.

Oh, it's just like any couple you know. Every single couple always has to start their sentences with "Well, my boyfriend and I..."

It's competely normal. Creepy as s**t, but normal.

But seriously, have some shame. It's not like I'm telling you about my girlfriend... WHO I HAVE SEX WITH. dramallama

Googly MinoXcore
I take it back.

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
That last comment was more making fun of people who start off every sentence with "My boy/girlfriend and I..." ESPECAILLY when they're in relationships that have only lasted for, like, three weeks.

Jesus, I know you're excited about seeing someone in person repeatedly in both the day time and night time, but cool it. She's going to leeeeeeeaaaaave youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu anyyyyyyyyyyywayyyyyyyyyyyy.

People in newly-established relationships are the worst people of all.
Who are the two people on the front page?
The people on the front page are Ibun and Despoena.

The girl that spent the night at my house last weekend has been dating a guy for...it's 2 weeks today.
And they were on the phone for HOURS telling the other that they loved them.

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
whiskerella
Who are the two people on the front page?

It's Oswald in the second floor of the book depository training his gun on a passing John F. Kennedy only seconds before the fatal blow.
My roommate and his girlfriend get all handsy and giggly in the kitchen when I'm trying to watch tv and then they tell me how they get annoyed when people do s**t like that when people are around.

Either I'm not a person or I should be allowed to give 'em each a lower gut gab.
I have yet to spend any actual real-world time with my girlfriend, so I have no idea if I'd act like that or not. I suspect not. Neither of us is a giggly sort of person.

Newbie Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Market Browser 100

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nobue Ito
I have yet to spend any actual real-world time with my girlfriend, so I have no idea if I'd act like that or not. I suspect not. Neither of us is a giggly sort of person.

You w-- YOU WILL. You will, you will, you will. Because everyone does. You'll allienate your friends, overdose on each other's presence to the point where you're planning to poison them in their sleep and then you'll go through a particularly nasty fallout break-up.

It is the law of relationships!
And eventually, instead of the fall-out break-up, you'll get married.

And poison them in their sleep a bit later in time.
Mmm delicous poison.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces