Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Eat Sharp Objects
ASAP Rocky.
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
I Eat Sharp Objects
If you're looking for Indie rappers, try Blu, Pac Div, Kendrick Lamar, and ASAP Rocky. lots of talented guys.

All I have to say is...
You have an amazing taste in music.

I love you too.

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
I Eat Sharp Objects
-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
I Eat Sharp Objects
If you're looking for Indie rappers, try Blu, Pac Div, Kendrick Lamar, and ASAP Rocky. lots of talented guys.

All I have to say is...
You have an amazing taste in music.

I love you too.

emotion_bigheart

Lonely Ladykiller

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Two Door Cinema Club emotion_bigheart

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Paras Queen
Two Door Cinema Club emotion_bigheart

ALWAYS and forever Two Door Cinema Club!
death cab, empire of the sun, neon indian, mgmt, phoenix, graffiti 6, hot chip, modest mouse, vampire weekend, young the giant, arcade fire, the postal service ^_^

Durem Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Decent list.
i love Young the Giant, Beat Beat Beat!, Death Cab For Cutie, The Drums, M83, The Antlers, The Black Keys, Fun, Bloc Party, Boy and Bear, Bon Iver, Children Collide, Cold War Kids, Cut Off Your Hands, The Walkmen and Foster the People!!
This would go on further but id be naming to many bands sweatdrop

Ahaha I hung out with the drummer of The Chain Gang of 1974 before a show a few weeks ago. I didnt even know it was him, he was so nice lol he bought me a pack of cigs and then he was like well I have to go get ready to play now it was so weird.
French Films

Tipsy Fatcat

13,950 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Junior 100
You are absolutely right. Those bands are really good but your missing Arctic Monkeys! heart whee
chatonsz

Ahaha I hung out with the drummer of The Chain Gang of 1974 before a show a few weeks ago. I didnt even know it was him, he was so nice lol he bought me a pack of cigs and then he was like well I have to go get ready to play now it was so weird.

That sounds awesome as hell. I'd love to hang out with those guys, they seem really chill.
Foals, M83, Grouper, Girls, Freelance Whales, First Aid Kit, Arcade Fire, Animal Collective, A place to bury strangers, The drums, The kooks...I have such a long list, but I was more into "indie songs" last year so now my list isn't sooooo long. :/

MiroMekau's Kouhai

Jeering Prophet

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I don't know if these guys count as indie, but The Romanovs are pretty good. I suggest "Exit Wounds" or maybe even "Mister Okada" though I've been listening to "King" a lot more than I should.

Friend

-X-Scarlett-Rapture-X-
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart

YEAH.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items