Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
ophelia imke
Updating my list(I'm "misakii" hah, but I don't use the profile, anyways) with a decent number of bands: FOALS(they always will be in my heart <3), The Horrors, M83, Grouper, Girls, The Drums, Lana Del Rey, Icona Pop, SoKo, Lykke Li, One Night Only, A Place to Bury Strangers, Japanther, Gang Gang Dance, HEALTH, CSS, Bonde do role, The Postal Service, Crystal Castles(though i think they're mainstream now haha), Warpaint, Le Tigre, Broder Daniel, Devendra Banhart, Beirut, Tame Impala, The Shins, The Kooks, The Raveonettes, Metric, The XX, The Vaccines, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Phoenix, The Do, Soap&Skin, Sigur Rós, Jónsi, Right Away, Great Captain!, Princess Chelsea, Priroda(great russian band, y'all should search for their bandcamp profile!!!), Animal Collective, Patrick Wolf, Panda Bear, Ödland, Metric, Margot & the Nuclear So and So's, Little Joy, LCD Soundsystem, Architeture in Helsinki, Freelance Whales, Digitalism, Camera Obscura, Carissa's Wierd, Surfjan Stevens and well, my list is huge, but for now I think that's all. hahaha Maybe one day I make a new update. :3

Perfection.
emotion_bigheart
Animal Collective, Burzum, Crystal Castles, Crywank, My Bloody Valentine, Neutral Milk Hotel, Of Montreal, Solmania, Swans, Sunn O))), The Advisory Circle, Twinsistermoon, Yuck

And my favorite, Natural Snow Buildings.
First post pretty much sums up what i listen to. I don't know if what i'm about to say is ignorant but i don't really pay attention to the indie labels. I'm also getting into Korean indie music smile
margot & the nuclear so-sos, grizzly bear, unknown mortal orchestra, fleet foxes, wilco, scout niblett, bonnie prince billy, elliot smith, old crow medicine show, dirty projectors, lower dens, the shins

enjoy
silversun pickups & the naked and famous could be theme songs to my life.
its been a pleasure lurking for new music!
emotion_c8

Phantom

Matt and Kim are seriously one of the best bands! I'm looking forward to their new album, "Lightning" to drop this fall, I think.

As for my fave indie bands (besides Matt and Kim): I'd have to say La Dispute. I haven't listened to all of their albums, but from I've heard, they're really great.

Lonely Capitalist

10,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The Cramps
X
The Dickies
Catholic Discipline
Alternative TV
oh my favourite Indie Rock group has to be Belle & Sebastian, a song I would suggest Expectations [Remastered Version] for anyone who is interested. emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games