Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

I'm really not seeing the ugly in this.

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I don't like calling dogs ugly, because dogs could care less what we look like. To me, all dogs are cute!

Shy Friend

12,475 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Hasuki Aatisuto
Actually, I've seen an even uglier dog than that in Ripley's Believe It or Not!.

It is THIS dog. It has been spoiled for your delicate eyes. You have been warned. DX

User Image

That dog up there is just adorable. emotion_bigheart

...I mean the one in the first post, not in the spoiler tag, mind you! DX
The dog you put in the spoiler looks like a zombie. That beagle with short stubby corgi looking legs actually doesn't look ugly at all but then again most hairless chihuahuas and chinese crescent dogs win because they are usually hairless and look strange. But even show I've seen some cute hairless dogs.

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Hasuki Aatisuto
Actually, I've seen an even uglier dog than that in Ripley's Believe It or Not!.

It is THIS dog. It has been spoiled for your delicate eyes. You have been warned. DX

User Image

LOL!!!

Actually that pooch in your spoiler is the past 2003 to 2005 World's Ugliest Dog champion named Sam who was a purebred Chinese Crested.

I'm pretty sure there's some scientific reason why some Chinese Crested look like the Crypt Keepers pet but the judges also have probably gotten used to seeing so many of them that that shocking, scary, ugly factor that Sam showed just isn't there anymore.

Beloved Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hero 100
He's not really that ugly. I'm failing to see why he won.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Hasuki Aatisuto
Super Fightin Prototype
Hasuki Aatisuto

Hahaha, oh god. I've seen that thing before and I think it'll be holding that title for a long, long time.

I almost want to say it looks undead.
Or a zombie. Either way, he could be great for undead or zombie movies!

Apparently zombie is a specific form of undead. Somehow I never figured that out, but yeah that's what I meant when I said 'undead'. redface

Sweet Friend

10,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
I've seen much, much, much uglier dogs than that one! He's actually kind of cute!
that's crazy
I listen to the Bob and Sheri Show, and they were guests judges at this year event!

Apparently there are multiple criteria that the dogs are judged by, including body proportion and limbs being the same length, crowd reaction, etc., not by just 'shock and horror' factors.

Friendly Explorer

I think he's adorable! emotion_kirakira

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Hasuki Aatisuto

User Image

OMG Is that for real? It looks like a set prop for Tales from the Crypt!

And yes, disproportionate =/= 'ugly' Using that mentality dwarfs (or little people or whatever PC term you prefer) are the ugliest people on earth. Except we all know they are not. Take a hop on over to people of walmart.com for a quick verification of that.

Or... on a whim I just did a Google image search of 'ugly people'. Many of them show that winning dog (in the article) has nothing to be ashamed about by comparison.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff