Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Only comment I am gonna make

Sue her. Make her have to sell car and pay him five times the amount car is worth brand new. And ban her from driving (no more driver's license during that time) and from using a phone, for at least a period of 5 years.
She can either bike it or ride the bus. Or walk...

Demonic Neko

11,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I can't fathom how someone could even think like that...blows my mind...
OtakuJeannie
butter in coffee
Scarred Sword Heart
What an entitlement minded little c**t. And I thought Americans were self-absorbed.

as a canadian, i find australians much more "self-absorbed" than americans.

she should have gotten more than a fine

the victim will probably sue her later

Kinda wish her pampered a** would be thrown in the slammer. Either that or the victim gets enough money she has to sell her car and ride a bike herself.

I always thought the insurance company pays you when you sue someone for hitting you with a car, but now I'm not sure.
But then her rates would go up way high, so you can't afford to drive anymore.

Dapper Explorer

X_of_Pentacles
It's astounding what the school system teaches these days. A cyclist runs into you and the only vehicles that get dents are Yugo's. They get scraped knees or run over depending the next nearest car approaching. In order for a spinal injury of that calibur, a car has to hit the cyclist. Did we not teach pupils Newton's laws and such in physics? She's taken one too many 2x4's to the head if she thinks he could have done so much damage to her.

I'm not sure if she ever even took Physics.

When I was in high school, in order to get into Physics, you had to have passed Algebra II and Chemistry. I never advanced past Biology and Algebra I since math and science weren't my thing. But I knew about Newton's laws because I used to watch Bill Nye nearly every afternoon when I was in elementary.

Questionable Streaker

#EntitledBratProblems

"Someone hit my car and got seriously hurt...

But look at the bloody mess they made on my dashboard and the dents they caused! Clearly, they responsible for cleaning and fixing my car."

Feral Flatterer

Unfortunately, I don't find this surprising at all. I've had people deliberately try to clip me with their side mirror when I'm on my bike. No kidding, they'll swerve to try and get cyclists because some people have that odd mentality that cyclists are annoying and shouldn't be on the side of the road.
Her licence should have been revoked for a few YEARS, not just a few months.

Seriously, she doesn't regret what happens AT ALL and is likely to be a repeat offender. (Distracted driving.) Plus, next time she may actually end up killing someone. I hope that the cyclist & his wife sue her.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Violent Crow
Unfortunately, I don't find this surprising at all. I've had people deliberately try to clip me with their side mirror when I'm on my bike. No kidding, they'll swerve to try and get cyclists because some people have that odd mentality that cyclists are annoying and shouldn't be on the side of the road.

Unfortunately, there are some cyclists that are annoying, and I'm saying this as both a cyclist and a driver. Where I live, a lot of areas have bike paths so that cyclists don't have to share the road with drivers, but in the areas where there are no bike paths and cyclists have to share the road with drivers, I have seen, both as a fellow cyclist and driver, other cyclists barrel through stop signs as if they thought they were too important to mind basic traffic rules (this happens a lot in the downtown area) and cyclists weaving in and out of the bike lane on the road. I live in a college town (and attend college in said town), so the latter is worse when it's in the afternoon and there are several cyclists in the bike lane who decide to ride next to each other instead of biking single-file. When I'm driving instead of riding my bike (which I only do to go grocery shopping or go anywhere that's more than a 20 minute bike ride), that behavior can be annoying because I have to drive carefully behind them because I'm afraid that they will do something stupid like swerve out of the bike lane (and I've seen them do it before, again both as a driver and cyclist). But I never, ever yell at them or act recklessly towards them.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Scarred Sword Heart
What an entitlement minded little c**t. And I thought Americans were self-absorbed.

Don't judge all so blindly like that. Not ALL American's are self absorbed.

And not ALL Australian's are self-absorbed either.

People are people. We're always gonna have a few self-absorbed jerks scattered here and there. :/

Nonetheless, I do agree though. This driver shouldn't be a driver at all if she's gonna act like that. She's probably going to turn out to be a repeat offender with her stuck up, selfish attitude. Her license should be permanently suspended. =.=

Sexy Assailant

Wow, what a c**t. She should have all privileges stripped for life and spend time in jail. See how they like her soft bottom there.

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Violent Crow
I see it for people just walking too, I got screamed at once when using the cross walk, I always pick up a faster pace when crossing the street even if it still says walk and right when I was close to the other side this guy sped by screaming for me to hurry up. I basically had to move out of the way.

Some people should just not be allowed to drive. People on bikes or walking shouldn't be in danger just cause they think they own the road.

Kawaii Nerd

What a c**t, no respect for the ******** law. She should have gotten her licence taken away from her.

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Violent Crow

Once some aquaintances of mine got virulently mad about a smaller electic car, they were fantasizing about flattening it with their trucks. Apparently anthing smaller than them, that you know might require them paying attention to the road makes large vehical owners mad.

Magical Cutesmasher

16,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
The voidness of logic is strong on this one. *masked breathing*

Magical Cutesmasher

16,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
OtakuJeannie

Once some aquaintances of mine got virulently mad about a smaller electic car, they were fantasizing about flattening it with their trucks. Apparently anthing smaller than them, that you know might require them paying attention to the road makes large vehical owners mad.

Possible sociopaths around you, I fear.

Either case, size is most problematic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas