Welcome to Gaia! ::

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

Keltoi Samurai
Yuki_Windira
Someone ought to slam her a** into a concrete wall.>>;

Think of the mess that'd make for the wall's owner to have to have cleaned, though.

Oh drat,that is true.:<

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Keltoi Samurai
Luthien Padme
What a selfish b***h. That cyclist's LIFE is more important than your stupid car.

This p***k should be forced to sell her car and give it to the cyclist to pay for medical expenses.

And did you take note of her making a countdown to when she can become a public nuisance and a road hazard again? She's not remorseful even still, she still thinks she was the wronged party in all this.

Please tell me this was from the Onion, or a similar publication. Please?

Unfortunately, screenshots of her Facebook posts from the first article says otherwise. D:

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hate to play devil's advocate but the cyclist hit the SIDE of her car...you can't exactly hit someone with the SIDE of your car unless you're DRIFTING...or if you ran a stop sign and said cyclist had the right of way. Still, her attitude is totally unacceptable.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Hate to play devil's advocate but the cyclist hit the SIDE of her car...you can't exactly hit someone with the SIDE of your car unless you're DRIFTING...or if you ran a stop sign and said cyclist had the right of way. Still, her attitude is totally unacceptable.

That's what the driver claims, but the second article says otherwise:

Quote:
The cyclist was on the edge of the road heading west when Davis hit him from behind, despite there being lights on the back and front of his bike.

Shameless Heckler

12,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
She needs to be banned for life from holding a drivers license. There are some people that should never be allowed to drive.

Anxious Vampire

i'd like to run her over
cat_mad

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Teabo Milk Tea
Kaiser Khorosho

That's what the driver claims, but the second article says otherwise:

Quote:
The cyclist was on the edge of the road heading west when Davis hit him from behind, despite there being lights on the back and front of his bike.

Skimmed the article. Yeah, ******** dat b***h. scream

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Police say she used her phone behind the wheel 44 times before running down the cyclist.

People like this are why we have those stupid laws about your phone and driving.
If you did nothing more than answer your phone and give a brief message or something while still paying attention to the road it wouldn't be a problem. It's these folks that make driving some sort of secondary thing they are also doing while using their phone.
Plus texting while driving is just stupid.

I don't think I've sent 44 texts in the 10+ years I've had my current phone.

"Where are you?"
"Main and 1st st"
Where are you now"
"Main and 3rd st"
"How about now?"
"Main and 6th st"

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
David2074
Police say she used her phone behind the wheel 44 times before running down the cyclist.

People like this are why we have those stupid laws about your phone and driving.
If you did nothing more than answer your phone and give a brief message or something while still paying attention to the road it wouldn't be a problem. It's these folks that make driving some sort of secondary thing they are also doing while using their phone.

"Where are you?"
"Main and 1st st"
Where are you now"
"Main and 3rd st"
"How about now?"
"Main and 6th st"

Not to mention that if this self-entitled brat owns one of those newer phones, they have a hands-free option where you can actually SPEAK what you want to text and then the phone converts your speech to text for you. In fact, there's even an option, via the hands free mode, to have your phone read out the texts to you.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Teabo Milk Tea
David2074

"Where are you?"
"Main and 1st st"
Where are you now"
"Main and 3rd st"
"How about now?"
"Main and 6th st"

Not to mention that if this self-entitled brat owns one of those newer phones, they have a hands-free option where you can actually SPEAK what you want to text and then the phone converts your speech to text for you. In fact, there's even an option, via the hands free mode, to have your phone read out the texts to you.

Yeah, I've had someone show that to me. Pretty neat. As you could no doubt guess from my previous post my phone does not have that feature.
The lady's comments really show her attitude and priorities.

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
I would sue. Then she wouldn't be able to afford a car anymore.

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Driving is a privilege, not a right. And she definitely showed she isn't all mentally there if you catch my drift. Her driving privileges should be revoked indefinitely. She shows no remorse whatsoever. This is the type of person we need to keep off the streets.

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
It's astounding what the school system teaches these days. A cyclist runs into you and the only vehicles that get dents are Yugo's. They get scraped knees or run over depending the next nearest car approaching. In order for a spinal injury of that calibur, a car has to hit the cyclist. Did we not teach pupils Newton's laws and such in physics? She's taken one too many 2x4's to the head if she thinks he could have done so much damage to her.

Anxious Millionaire

9,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I bet her mothers so proud. rolleyes

Fluffy Fatcat

11,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Heckler 50
Scarred Sword Heart
What an entitlement minded little c**t. And I thought Americans were self-absorbed.
we can be pretty damn bad. -_- then again, there are people like this everywhere you go in the world. sad, really.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff