Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Heckler

12,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Quote:
Pro-Russia rebel commander suggests passengers died days before Malaysian flight

MOSCOW — A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a bizarre version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash — suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off.The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that “a significant number of the bodies weren’t fresh,” adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition.

The Malaysia Airlines Boeing-777 was shot down Thursday, killing all 298 people aboard. The plane was flying 10,000 meters above an area where Ukrainian forces have been fighting separatist rebels. Each side accuses the other of downing the plane.

U.S. intelligence authorities said a surface-to-air missile brought down the plane, and U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power told the U.N. Security Council in New York on Friday that the missile was likely fired from a rebel-held area near the Russian border.

Girkin, also known as Strelkov and allegedly a former Russian military intelligence agent, said he couldn’t confirm the information. But it’s sure to add to the intense emotions surrounding the crash, with the rebels accused of shooting down the plane.

Girkin said “Ukrainian authorities are capable of any baseness.”

He claimed that a large amount of blood serum and medications were found in the wreckage.

Source

Wintry Dragon

When I heard of that news, I immediately remembered this series, The Strain.

This really sucks and I hope the truth gets out.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
The serum and medications couldn't possibly be because of the bunch of AIDS researchers on the plane, right? They couldn't possibly have also been transporting materials for studies in other parts of the world. Noooo. Couldn't have been those bodies he spoke of were burnt beyond all recognition so finding blood in all that char wouldn't really be feasible, RIGHT? Nope. Had to be s**t like vampires. ******** lunatic.

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Sounds like a Sherlock subplot.

Angelic Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xXFurygeistXx
The serum and medications couldn't possibly be because of the bunch of AIDS researchers on the plane, right? They couldn't possibly have also been transporting materials for studies in other parts of the world. Noooo. Couldn't have been those bodies he spoke of were burnt beyond all recognition so finding blood in all that char wouldn't really be feasible, RIGHT? Nope. Had to be s**t like vampires. ******** lunatic.
I think I love you. 3nodding

Familiar Smoker

Putin needs to make his little pet shut the ******** up. For a former intelligence officer, Girkin seems lack a lot of intelligence, does he not see that by spreading obvious falshoods that he only makes the separatists look all the more guilty?

He's probably trying to control info on the ground, giving his soldiers doubt about their own guilt, and an excuse not to believe they did anything wrong, but he's doing it in a way that only makes him look weak.

He should just keep his ******** mouth shut, stop posting stuff online, delegate that s**t to an officer who doesn't need the ego boost. He also needs to stop calling himself "Strelkov" (translation: "soldier" or "rifleman" ), it's pathetic, I doubt he's ever even been in combat and his soldiers probably know it and resent him for it. He's hurting his own cause.

Not that I support the Russian separatists, I just can't stand incompetent commanders. Come on Putin, he's not a good soldier, he's a terrible commander, you owe him nothing, he may be easy to control, and he'll be easy to get rid of once you don't need him, but that don't mean jack if he's hurting your image, and losing you the trust of your citizens and soldiers, cut him loose and find a commander with some brains.

Bibliophile

This is literally CRAZY talk. Literally nothing but some crazy person spewing crazy talk.

The families of the passengers have waved them goodbye at the airport. They have seen them the day they boarded that airplane. And trust me, they can assure everyone the passengers on that plane were alive and well when they boarded it. Calls have been made, texts have been sent, Facebook pages have been updated MINUTES before that plane left.

This person needs to be fired like no tomorrow.

Bibliophile

xXFurygeistXx

I don't think you understand how much I love this post. Thank you for having so much sense and phrasing it so awesome.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
xXFurygeistXx
Vampires? No no no. I think he's recently read Millennium by John Varley and figures that time travellers from the distant future needed people to rebuild their dwindling society so they stole the live passengers and replaced them with cadavers.

Greedy Consumer

kiironobara
Sounds like a Sherlock subplot.
its too simple even morons could figure it out, sherlocke wouldnt bat an eye lol
The blood serums and medication could have been from some of the researchers on board who were working on AIDS.

Magical Waffles

48,100 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Cool Cat 500
And the conspiracy theories begin...

Interesting Smoker

A mali
This really sucks and I hope the truth gets out.
Yes. Or we will all be up to our necks in vampires.

Lionheart

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
The answer is very clear: This was a plane full of zombies. And the rebels were doing us a favour by shooting it down. Apparently.

I guess the craziness of Mother Russia is rubbing off on her allies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff