Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which of these terms do you use to refer to this plant?

Pot 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 9 ]
Weed 0.43137254901961 43.1% [ 22 ]
Marijuana 0.19607843137255 19.6% [ 10 ]
Buds 0.019607843137255 2.0% [ 1 ]
Trees 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Mary Jane 0.07843137254902 7.8% [ 4 ]
Cannabis 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 3 ]
Tea 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Grass 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other, please post 0.03921568627451 3.9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
< 1 2 3

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Lulamoon Sage
Corona Licorice
Lulamoon Sage
Corona Licorice
Ratttking
Corona Licorice
I love how people rarely specify whether it should be legal medicinally or recreationally in these thread titles. Gr8 b8 m8!
It's legal for both recreational and medicinal use now. Amendment Act B18-622 made medical marijuana legal in the District almost 5 years ago.

Well that's one reason not to visit DC then
Why not? I hear DC is pretty nice for a good chunk of the year. Are you afraid someone's gonna smoke it in front of you and then proceed to piss on your shoes or something?

The only place in the US I ever tolerated was Florida, and they still didn't open the pool until it was at least 80 degrees out. If it weren't for Disneyworld I'd have one hell of a vendetta
Okay, I'll give you Florida. Having lived here for 25 of my 24 years, I can attest to the suckiness. But why not DC? Is the weed thing the ONLY reason you wouldn't move there? I mean, obviously there are evasive maneuvers you could take to avoid having your shoes splashed with piss, but do you really think people will be smoking it on every inch of public ground?
I'm not sure we're allowed to smoke it in public. I think you can smoke on private property only. Someone said Mayor Bowser asked people to be discreet in using when outside even on private property.
Lulamoon Sage
Corona Licorice
Lulamoon Sage
Corona Licorice
Ratttking
Corona Licorice
I love how people rarely specify whether it should be legal medicinally or recreationally in these thread titles. Gr8 b8 m8!
It's legal for both recreational and medicinal use now. Amendment Act B18-622 made medical marijuana legal in the District almost 5 years ago.

Why not? I hear DC is pretty nice for a good chunk of the year. Are you afraid someone's gonna smoke it in front of you and then proceed to piss on your shoes or something?

The only place in the US I ever tolerated was Florida, and they still didn't open the pool until it was at least 80 degrees out. If it weren't for Disneyworld I'd have one hell of a vendetta
Okay, I'll give you Florida. Having lived here for 25 of my 24 years, I can attest to the suckiness. But why not DC? Is the weed thing the ONLY reason you wouldn't move there? I mean, obviously there are evasive maneuvers you could take to avoid having your shoes splashed with piss, but do you really think people will be smoking it on every inch of public ground?

Weed isn't the only reason, if I were going to move anywhere though it'd probably be BC though because of the temperate rainforests and Kitsault. Large cities bother me, no matter how conveniently located attractions are or well stocked the shops are (the newer establishments north of Toronto seem to have much better stock anyway, because they're quickly developing)

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Corona Licorice
Lulamoon Sage
Corona Licorice
Lulamoon Sage
Corona Licorice

Weed isn't the only reason, if I were going to move anywhere though it'd probably be BC though because of the temperate rainforests and Kitsault. Large cities bother me, no matter how conveniently located attractions are or well stocked the shops are (the newer establishments north of Toronto seem to have much better stock anyway, because they're quickly developing)
BC produces about 40% of the weed used in Canada, and that's after exporting most of their crop. They have cannabis coffee shops and smoke in public all the time without police interference, so looks like you'd better avoid that place too.
Ratttking
Corona Licorice
Lulamoon Sage
Corona Licorice
Lulamoon Sage
Corona Licorice

BC produces about 40% of the weed used in Canada, and that's after exporting most of their crop. They have cannabis coffee shops and smoke in public all the time without police interference, so looks like you'd better avoid that place too.

Canada is tightening up the rules on where anyone can light up, so public areas won't be much of a concern soon. As for coffee shops, those come and go (especially if enough people complain about the smell wafting onto their properties). It can't be worse overall than this apartment that constantly smells like s**t so that you can't even open the window in the summer.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Corona Licorice
Ratttking
Corona Licorice
Lulamoon Sage
Corona Licorice

Canada is tightening up the rules on where anyone can light up, so public areas won't be much of a concern soon. As for coffee shops, those come and go (especially if enough people complain about the smell wafting onto their properties). It can't be worse overall than this apartment that constantly smells like s**t so that you can't even open the window in the summer.
From what I've read, they are relaxing the rules and pushing for their outright elimination. Then again, I read more than just the comics. Learn to use the toilet and your apt won't smell like s**t.
Ratttking
Corona Licorice
Ratttking
Corona Licorice
Lulamoon Sage
Corona Licorice

From what I've read, they are relaxing the rules and pushing for their outright elimination. Then again, I read more than just the comics. Learn to use the toilet and your apt won't smell like s**t.

Yeah my s**t makes everyone hungry, it's a problem.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Corona Licorice
Ratttking
Corona Licorice
Ratttking
Corona Licorice

Then why does its smell disturb you so? Dig in! gaia_spoons
Ratttking
Corona Licorice
Ratttking
Corona Licorice
Ratttking
Corona Licorice

I just can't convince myself it's jello pudding, it's too nutty

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Corona Licorice
Ratttking
Corona Licorice
Ratttking
Corona Licorice

Sounds like you wolf down your food faster than a stoner with the munchies.
Ratttking
Corona Licorice
Ratttking
Corona Licorice
Ratttking
Corona Licorice

Sounds like you wolf down your food faster than a stoner with the munchies.

ikr vicious cycle

Blessed GO

I could just see Obama now on the last day in the white house sparking up a joint and addressing the people on television one last time.
how many states have it legal now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces