16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Best. Father. Ever. blaugh

Ferocious Browser

Ratttking
Eveille
He had had sex with the kid multiple times? How do they know? And how did that happen?
Because the rapist confessed to it. IDK how he gained access to the boy.

That's kinda ******** up, either the father wasn't paying enough attention; or the kid was sneaky and hardheaded. Wonder what happened.
I would have either killed him or allow him to live only for his prison mates to take 'care' of him. I hope this molester has his balls and his p***s cut off with pair of rusty scissors.

Dapper Reveler

I feel bad for the abused kid. I don't know what life would be like after that.

Sweet Humorist

15,425 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Informer 100
No jury would convict that father.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eveille
Ratttking
Eveille
He had had sex with the kid multiple times? How do they know? And how did that happen?

That's kinda ******** up, either the father wasn't paying enough attention; or the kid was sneaky and hardheaded. Wonder what happened.

I'm sorry, but are you talking about the prepubescent rape victim?

Op, my bad, you're talking about the s**t stain of a young adult who should never be referred to as a kid because, as we know, declaring someone young and inexperienced in the world is a veritable get-out-of-jail-free card, lest we forget the girl who was drugged and gang raped. Buuuuut according to everyone in town she was just a little slut who should have been careful and, according to CNN, this is just going to ruin that young boy's promising career and it will haunt him for the rest of his life. Poor him. He's a rapist and a child molester, and he's going to be marked as one for the rest of his life.

What's sad is this isn't the only time CNN shows sympathy for these two rapists. I can only hope that the judge in this case also beats the s**t out of the a*****e for thinking he can sue the awesome dad who stopped him mid-rape.

Ferocious Browser

Alexander J Luthor
Eveille
Ratttking
Eveille

Op, my bad, you're talking about the s**t stain of a young adult who should never be referred to as a kid because, as we know, declaring someone young and inexperienced in the world is a veritable get-out-of-jail-free card, lest we forget the girl who was drugged and gang raped. Buuuuut according to everyone in town she was just a little slut who should have been careful and, according to CNN, this is just going to ruin that young boy's promising career and it will haunt him for the rest of his life. Poor him. He's a rapist and a child molester, and he's going to be marked as one for the rest of his life.

What's sad is this isn't the only time CNN shows sympathy for these two rapists. I can only hope that the judge in this case also beats the s**t out of the a*****e for thinking he can sue the awesome dad who stopped him mid-rape.

oh, i am in agreement that criminals suing their victims, for whatever reason, needs to stop. all the cases need to be tossed: there would have been no harm had the criminal not been committing crimes against random people.

but i honestly am wondering how the guy got access to the kid, not just once, but multiple times. the logistics of it.

Tipsy Smoker

Eveille
Alexander J Luthor
Eveille
Ratttking
Eveille

oh, i am in agreement that criminals suing their victims, for whatever reason, needs to stop. all the cases need to be tossed: there would have been no harm had the criminal not been committing crimes against random people.

but i honestly am wondering how the guy got access to the kid, not just once, but multiple times. the logistics of it.
This is never a parents fault. :/ Unless of course he knew about it. How could it have been a parents fault?

lastborntripletmack's Significant Otter

Popular Seeker

37,665 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
xXFurygeistXx
Pity the ********* lived.
You mean *****, well jail is not going to be a picnic for him either so not that much of a pity.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Eveille
Ratttking
Eveille

I don't think that's a fair thing to say about either the father or the boy without knowing more.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
FirstBornTriplet
xXFurygeistXx
Pity the ********* lived.
You mean *****, well jail is not going to be a picnic for him either so not that much of a pity.
********* applies to a person who is attracted to adolescents, thus she used the correct term.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Racist Word For African
Interitum
Racist Word For African
Interitum
Racist Word For African
Interitum
I bet that if he killed the monster that the dad would be in prison for the rest of his life.

Doubt it; historically, most governments have held that if you catch someone "in flagrante delicto" (in the act) of a crime (during most of these time periods, it was usually referring to your loved one in an affair with another man, or something of that sort), then you are innocent by reason of temporary insanity. It's basically a heat of the moment type of thing but with actual justification instead of just killing a guy because he punched you first.

Lately there have been idiotic judges letting people sue because they broke into peoles house and got beat up, so if he did kill him I would not be surprised if he got life.

And if I were the one wrongfully imprisoned, I'd sue the judge for all he is worth and leave him with nothing because I'd win.

You'd have a hard time, judges tend to look out for each other, also I don't think you can sue a judge for that.

I would think there's some crime you can sue a judge for if all the evidence in the world points to you being innocent but you're still wrongfully imprisoned.
I don't think so, judicial immunity applies to anything the judge does that is a normal part of his/her job, even if the intent was malicious.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
MemoriesOfGreen
Racist Word For African
Interitum
Racist Word For African
Interitum

Lately there have been idiotic judges letting people sue because they broke into peoles house and got beat up, so if he did kill him I would not be surprised if he got life.

And if I were the one wrongfully imprisoned, I'd sue the judge for all he is worth and leave him with nothing because I'd win.

You'd have a hard time, judges tend to look out for each other, also I don't think you can sue a judge for that.

I would think there's some crime you can sue a judge for if all the evidence in the world points to you being innocent but you're still wrongfully imprisoned.

That would be called an appeal.
No, an appeal is not the same thing as a lawsuit.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Eveille
Alexander J Luthor
Eveille
Ratttking
Eveille

Oh, I know, but anyone familiar with the twisted process knows that they usually choose someone they often has access to anyway, so he must know the family.

Chatty Lunatic

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Streaker 200
Ratttking
MemoriesOfGreen
Racist Word For African
Interitum
Racist Word For African
Interitum

That would be called an appeal.
No, an appeal is not the same thing as a lawsuit.

You don't sue a judge for being wrongfully imprisoned. You file an appeal, is what I mean.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff