Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Star

Quote:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/08/us-usa-oklahoma-wedgie-idUSBREA071LI20140108

(Reuters) - A 33-year-old Oklahoma man has been charged with killing his stepfather by giving him an "atomic wedgie," that caused the victim to suffocate on his own underwear.

Brad Lee Davis was charged with murder in the death of 58-year-old Denver St. Clair in a drunken family fight at a residence just east of Oklahoma City, the Pottawatomie County Sheriff's Office said in an arrest affidavit obtained on Wednesday.

Police arrested Davis on Tuesday. The affidavit said he "grabbed St. Clair's underwear and gave him an 'atomic wedgie.' Davis allegedly pulled the elastic waistband of St. Clair's underwear over his head and around his neck."

Oklahoma Medical Examiner spokeswoman Amy Elliott said the cause of death was asphyxiation and blunt force trauma.

Pottawatomie County Sheriff Deputy Travis Palmer said Davis and St. Clair were drinking beer on the night of December 21 at the older man's residence when St. Clair began speaking ill about his wife, who is Davis' mother.

Investigators said St. Clair's elastic waistband was stretched over his head and that it left ligature marks around his neck. Blood splatter was also found in the kitchen, the living room and on the living room ceiling.

Davis was being held in Pottawatomie County without bond. His lawyer was not immediately available for comment.

I honestly thought that it was impossible to do the "atomic wedgie" but now I stand corrected. confused

Lonely Browser

i couldnt help but laugh but then i stopped and thought about it and realized that i really dont want to think about it anymore. why in the world would you not just punch the dude?
Someone died, so I really shouldn't, but LOL'D

Fashionable Explorer

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
wow this should definitely be on 101 ways to die. who would have thought you could die from a atomic wedgie

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

...Just how the heck did that happen? o-o;

Intellectual Lunatic

what i wanna know is how an atomic wedgie caused blood splatter and blunt force trauma eek

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
effortdeath
what i wanna know is how an atomic wedgie caused blood splatter and blunt force trauma eek

I wondered that myself. I'm guessing he didn't willingly stand still for the wedgie.

How do trailer trash manage to keep lowering the bar when the bar is already rolling across the ground?
(INB4 folks - I don't care if they actually lived in a mobile home.)
NyleveSivad
wow this should definitely be on 101 ways to die. who would have thought you could die from a atomic wedgie

Apparently God wanted this man to go like that...lol
Klefairy
Quote:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/08/us-usa-oklahoma-wedgie-idUSBREA071LI20140108

(Reuters) - A 33-year-old Oklahoma man has been charged with killing his stepfather by giving him an "atomic wedgie," that caused the victim to suffocate on his own underwear.

Brad Lee Davis was charged with murder in the death of 58-year-old Denver St. Clair in a drunken family fight at a residence just east of Oklahoma City, the Pottawatomie County Sheriff's Office said in an arrest affidavit obtained on Wednesday.

Police arrested Davis on Tuesday. The affidavit said he "grabbed St. Clair's underwear and gave him an 'atomic wedgie.' Davis allegedly pulled the elastic waistband of St. Clair's underwear over his head and around his neck."

Oklahoma Medical Examiner spokeswoman Amy Elliott said the cause of death was asphyxiation and blunt force trauma.

Pottawatomie County Sheriff Deputy Travis Palmer said Davis and St. Clair were drinking beer on the night of December 21 at the older man's residence when St. Clair began speaking ill about his wife, who is Davis' mother.

Investigators said St. Clair's elastic waistband was stretched over his head and that it left ligature marks around his neck. Blood splatter was also found in the kitchen, the living room and on the living room ceiling.

Davis was being held in Pottawatomie County without bond. His lawyer was not immediately available for comment.

I honestly thought that it was impossible to do the "atomic wedgie" but now I stand corrected. confused

I've seen the atomic before....but never like that. rofl
I should try it. twisted

Divine Bard

13,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
emotion_jawdrop How on God's green earth is that even possible?

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm with a lot of posters here...I thought an "atomic wedgie" was something along the lines of cartoon physics! burning_eyes Who'd have thought you could actually DO that?

Loyal Exhibitionist

Quote:
"What are you in jail for?"

"I killed someone with an atomic wedgie."

"...stay away from me."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items